Digital Art froot

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Beau, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

i've been obsessed with marina and the diamond's new song froot for a lil while so i decided to add it to my phone's music but it didn't have album art [ that i could find ]. i decided to try and use some screencaps from the official audio video to make one myself.

while working on the original i felt really proud of it but then the next day upon closer inspection i realized that the FROOT was not even centered and a bunch of other issues [ including too much open space ]

so today i decided i'd start fresh and try something new. the FROOT was taken from a different time in the video to get a different shade of colors [ which i prefer greatly to the original ]. i also tried to make sure that all the six main fruits were equally spaced from the FROOT. then i just cut some other minor elements from the video and added them in accordingly.

overall i really really like the second one much more than the first. i may have gone a little overboard with the minor details on the second one, but i like it so eh.

anyways, any cnc would be much appreciated!! though it didn't take much actual photomanipulation, deciding what things to include and place where was a big challenge and was a lot more time-consuming than i thought haha

also question you were looking for album artwork online and you found these would you use one of them? if so, which one and why?? i'm really curious lol

thanks!!!

[ also y'all should really listen to the song it's sooo good!!! ]

--

[ screencaps taken from:
    ]

original

[​IMG]

final

[​IMG]