Birth by Sleep Fruitball

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by 61, Mar 19, 2013.

1. 61 No. B

I hate this game so much.

Can we please remove this from the 2.5 remix? This is by far the most frustratingly hard mini-game I've ever had the misfortune of playing, and I've never fantasized about murdering something or someone so much as I have Pete after loosing to him so many times. And the way that he mocks you during gameplay is what builds up all of the rage inside me. They obviously want you to not like him, but I doubt they intended this much.

You know what, can we just remove all of the mini-games except rumble racing? They are all awful, and they are probably the reason that BBS leaves such a bad taste in my mouth, because by the time I'm done with them I just don't even want to think about the game.

And if we can't remove them can you at least remake Fruitball to the point where they actually hit like normal people? Part of what makes it so hard is that it's so difficult to control where they hit even when guiding them, because they have to hit in probably the most unnatural way I have ever seen. Half of the time I'll be trying to hit one thing, and they will hit something else instead and knock it back into my goal. Seriously, how can anyone enjoy this headache? Who in the world thought this was a good idea?

2. A Zebra Chaser

Everyone cites fruitball as the worst game. I personally found the game very easy and mildly enjoyable
    Ice Cream making on the other hand...
    oh dear god, I won't be able to get a platinum in BBS... will I?

3. 61 No. B

You know, I actually kinda like the Ice Cream one. I'm playing it now and find it to be easy and somewhat enjoyable.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

I found all the minigames to be irritating, but I got through them. I didn't like the fruitball, as it took the longest to beat, but it was alright.

5. Labrys King's Apprentice

Lol I can imagine the minigame to be harder in 2.5

6. Silent Wings Destiny Islands Resident

I lol'd at this comment

Personally, I despise the Fruitball game with a burning passion. The final level on the part where I had to beat Pete's butt in order to unlock the shotlock command to complete the journal is irritating >:u
    though I did enjoy the ice cream and rumble racing game. I found them amusing imo

7. Mish smiley day!

Fruitball was very rage-inducing.. definitely the worst minigame in BBS in my own opinion. Ice Cream Beat was my favourite game in Disney Town (even though I sucked at it), but the best minigame overall in BBS imo was the Command Board, lol. I got pretty addicted to it.