Ghost Stories

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Anase, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

Decided to take a break from the seriousness of Twilight Angel and have the Organization, as well as Sin, Eden and Anhel, tell ghost stories! with a light tinge of south park in the beginning.XDDD

bad words are : ------

(-------------------------------)

Everyone was gathered in the big white room with the big white uncomfortable looking thrones that makes it seem like they're in an asylum. I mean, come on, an all white castle... doesn't that just say something about the inhabitants of it? Anyway, it was the weekend, a little break from the usual business of screwing with Sora and ensuring the mass genocide of the human race. Xemnas called everyone to attention, yes, even the three new members.

Two of which wore their cloaks decently while the third... well... was just plain skimpy.

"You really need to zip up your cloak, Anhel-san." Eden whispered.

"Mmm, lemme think... um, no. Besides, I like seeing Xems and the rest fall back, nose-bleeding everytime I walk around the corner. It's just too much fun."

Sin mumbled under her breath. "You could at least wear something underneath that isn't related to Victoria's Secret." Anhel glared at Sin, reaching in her cloak and pulling on her bra strap for emphasis. "For your information, this is the new bra that came out just two weeks ago and it's really comfortable. I already have 20 pairs."

"That you stole!" Sin yelled.

Anhel was about to make a come back when she noticed that all the male Nobodies were gathered around them.

"CAN WE HELP YOU?!"

Xigbar grinned. "Just enjoying your conversation ladies."

All the girls screamed in unison, it was so loud that it shook the entire castle.

"PERVERTS!!!!"

"Ahem, well um... let's get this over with." Xemnas said, throwing away a bloody tissue. "Now, does anyone have an idea of what to do besides oggling Sin's Evil Sadomasochistic Personality?" A highheeled boot hit his head. Anhel retrieved her boot, glaring daggers.

"I know, let's all sing Xemnas is a stupid (insert badword) in D-Minor." she suggested.

"Hey, I'm all for that!" Demyx chirped, whipping out his Sitar.

"Well--" she began but was cut off by Saix.

"Don't you dare."

"....well-"

"I'm warning you, Anhel."

She looked mock-hurt and slowly walked away. "Aw, okay." Saix sighed and shook his head.

"I am really getting tired of her calling Xemnas a stupid---"

Anhel ran back in with a microphone and began singing.

"Well, Xemnas is a -----
    he's a big fat -----
    he's the biggest ----- in the whole wide world.
    he's a stupid ----- and he has stupid hair
    he's a ----- to all the boys and girls!"

Saix roared. "SHUT UP ANHEL!!!"

"Have you all met the Superior, Xemnas?
    he's the biggest ----- in the whole wide world
    he's a stupid ----- and he has stupid hair"

Xemnas was twitching in his throne. He got up and appeared behind Anhel, he then summoned up his Aerial Blades as Anhel neared the end of the song, doing the can-can and giving the Nobodies another nosebleed.

"I really mean it, Xemnas... he's a big fat ------- ------!" she sang in a broadway like manner. "big old fat ------- ----- Xemnas!" she then slid on the floor on her knees and held her arms out, waving her hands. "Cha!"

all the nobodies were :eek:

Anhel got up, scratching her head. "What?" she then took a step back and bumped into Xemnas. She turned around and looked up at him and his Darth Vader rip-off weapons. "...Hiya Darth."

"KILL!!!" He swiped at her but she disappeared and began running around the room, Xemnas chasing her.

"Yeeeaaaaahhh, while those two are killing each other, I guess we could tell ghost stories." Sin looked around at the Organization and they seem to like the idea. she nodded. "Okay, who goes first?"

Demyx raised his hand. "Ooh! Oooooh! Me!"

"It had better not have anything to do with Hello Kitty." Axel grumbled.

"LE GASP! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD'NT TELL!!! WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Demyx ran out of the room. Everyone anime sweatdropped.

"Riiiiiiggghhhhtt... uh, anyone else?"

"I've got one." Xigbar chimed, snapping his fingers so the entire room goes dark.

"Ahh!"

"Darn it, Xigbar! You know Eden is scared of the dark!" Larxene snapped, sparks of electricity cutting through the darkness in the room. "Well my bad, Axel, you know what to do."

"You got it."

The room was lit up dimly as Axel made a small campfire in the middle of the room. Everyone gathered around, wrapping themselves in blankets that they summoned up. Eden held a paupu fruit plushie close, since it's still kinda dark. Demyx came back but brought along Namine and Xemnas and Anhel have made a truce and sat down in the circle.

"All righty then, kiddies. I have one heck of a scary story that those with weak constitutions, should leave the room. Let's see... where to begin... Ah, here we go..."

Xigbar got up and stood in front of the campfire, the light from the fire shining on him gave him a rather surreal spooky look.

"It was a dark and cold night, there were six teenagers out on a camping trip--"

"It's a Jason story, Xigbar." Luxord interrupted.

"No it's not, now shut up and listen." he cleared his throat and started again. "Like I said, there were six teenagers out on a camping trip. three boys and three girls. One couple decided to go for a late night swim. Now, we all now it is really cliche to go off on your own, even if it's two people. So they went to the lake and jumped in. As they swam around, something grabbed the girls leg and pulled her under. the guy searched the waters until something broke through the surface."

He paused and looked around, nearly everyone was hooked on the story save for Xaldin and Vexen, they looked bored. The Freeshooter continued.

"What broke through the surface... was the girl's head!" he jumped, waving his arms around. Eden and Namine hid in their blankets, Demyx made a girly shriek and the rest flinched.

"What happened?" Roxas asked.

"Well, something was holding the girl's head. It was a giant..."

"Yeah?"

"Round..."

"Yeah...?"

"30-foot..."

"Yeah??????"

"...CAREBEAR!!!"

:confused:

Everyone fell back on the floor. Zexion sat up, rubbing the back of his head. "That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard."

"I'd like to see you do better, emo-kid." Xigbar scoffed, pointing at Zexion and sitting down.

Zexion sighed and stood up. " Fine... and F.Y.I., I'm not emo, we are Nobodies, we are incapable of emotions and emo means emotionally distraught so..." He walked up to Xigbar and shoved his middle finger in his face. "F! YOU!" he walked back to the fire and looked around.

"I've got a story that will haunt you till the day you die... err... fade away." he corrected himself.

Everyone listened, hoping Zexion's story will be scarier than Xigbar's tale of the giant, round, 30-foot, killer Carebear.

(-----------------)

:D I know I'm going to have so much fun with this. the Carebear idea was completely random. XDDD what kind of story will Zexion tell for our crew? Like he said, something that will haunt them till the day they fade away. ^_^ questions and comments are welcomed. Tra la la...