Kingdom Hearts II Goofy...THE SMART ONE!!?!?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by key dragon, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. key dragon One with the keyblade

Was anyone surprised that Goofy seemed smarter than Donald and Sora in this game?

2. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

I actually noticed that, it seemed a bit funny that Goofy is dominating the protagonist in intelligence and logic.

3. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Not really because he does seem to be the one that has more common sense and he actually does seem smart to me (sometimes)

4. Dredica SNES was the best.

Yeah, here too. Donald never really figures stuff out. Sora is like clueless half the time. But Goofy is like way smarter then Sora, espically with the computer in hollow bastion, lol.

5. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

you would think that Donald would be smarter with all his magic.. but Goofy dominates the smartitudes

6. Kairi9020 Traverse Town Homebody

In a house, in a country, on a world. Where else?
    It's actually kind of sad that Goofy is the smartest out of Sora and Donald. Well, Sora has missed school for about a year, but Donald has no excuse! >.<

7. Saintlikesgirls Chaser

no becuase in the old shows goofy was always the guy fixing up the problem(most of the time)

8. Repliku Chaser

Yes it was sad to see Goofy had more perceptive skills and wisdom in the games of CoM and KH2 than Sora or Donald did. Donald spent most of the time arguing and starting fights and being crotchety...which is normal, and Sora just isn't the most perceptive person in the world. I'm sure as Sora ages, because he has that responsibility of being a Keyblade wielder, he will have to get more perceptive or rely on Goofy or Riku to point out everything but at least he does seem to understand matters of the Heart even if he's not aware of much else.

Having said that, it was humorous to see Goofy being the one to point out such things as Ping is a girl, to promise that even if they don't remember things they know they are friends in CoM and to stay together, and other such things such as saying to not mess with the computer. I don't know why Goofy was that smart compared to Sora but it was amusing, nonetheless.

9. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Yea kinda sad and kinda funny, I mean sure Sora hasn't been to school, but still he's 14, he should know SOMETHING.

10. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

A little bit. He always had the brains, only now he's using it correctly instead of...well, the goofy way.

11. key dragon One with the keyblade

Yeah, it's pretty neat, but it is pretty weird. I guess because he's older than Donald (I think) and Sora.

12. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Hmm...well, according to the game booklet, I think it said something about how Goofy was smarter than he appeared, so I assumed he would secretly be more clever than the rest. I don't really care since it at least gives Goofy some dignity, and not everyone has to look down at him for all his...well...goofy-ish ways. XD

13. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

lol he's really plotting in secrecy to rule the universe once Sora's eliminated all the competition.

14. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

guess this proves that goofy is smarter than he looks

15. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

I dunno...I don recall Goofy ever being really smart...

16. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

he is totally smart - he kicks donalds butt - hate his name though - goofy - does make him sound dumb

17. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

I think all of them are equally smart. It's just that Goofy is the one who notices the minor details that aren't importaint enough for the other two to pay attention to until he says something. That's pretty in character to me. :3

18. the muffin man Banned

Of course.He always find a solution to everyone's problems,and does not fall for the trap that ping is a man.But nomura makes him seem kinda ''goofy'' by the dorky phrases he uses like:skeddadle...-__-

19. Repliku Chaser

Well I guess the point is just because he's goofy doesn't mean he can't be smart too. He's just bizarre.

20. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

I kinda noticed that too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.