Guardians of the Galaxy (the TV show)

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Meilin Lee, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]
    Following the success of the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, Disney will now be making an animated series based on the movie to air sometime next year on Disney XD. But, rather than being just some unimportant spin-off animated show, this show actually takes place after the events of the movie, and hence appears to be canon in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (just like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and the upcoming Agent Carter and Daredevil shows). Also, expect more of the mysterious villain, Thanos. Here's some test footage:

While the animation seems a bit off to me, I do hope that this is just because it's only a test footage. Either way, I'm hyped, especially if it means more Groot and Rocket! For once, there's something on Disney XD that I actually want to watch.

2. 61 No. B

Man, it's so weird to me how Guardians is so big now. I never would have imagined that there would be a Guardians of the Galaxy animated series before the movie came out. That said, I won't be watching this unless I hear amazing things about it. I don't normally watch Marvel animated shows unless they're spectacular.