Heart of Dreams [Chapter one]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by AlexleHoshi, Feb 1, 2007.

1. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

The sun had just started to rise and already Gharanth and her sister Anniexo were up, this was a daily thing for the sisters even though they have been know to sleep in. Gharanth was in the kitchen cooking, the fire on the cooker was illuminating her blue eyes and making her light brown hair even lighter, her sister was out side was talking to her friend Flower from next door, Anniexo had green eyes and brown hair just like her sister but was darker.

“I swear Flower, one of these days I’m going to think you ARE a flower with you hair that pink.” Anniexo joked and Flower knew she was joking, Flower looked over at her garden, the sun was making her green eyea shine like two emerald gems in the sunlight.
    “I can’t help it, you know how much I love pink and besides, it goes well with what I like to do.” Flower said softly, Anniexo nodded at this and gave her friend a smile who returned one herself.
    “Anniexo, will you promise me we’ll always be friends?” Flower asked, turning to face her friend, Anniexo didn’t reply verbally but Flower could tell by the look on Anniexo’s that she did promise to be her friend forever.
    “Hey Anniexo, come on in here I need you’re help with the cooking!” Gharanth shouted from inside.
    “Coming, Gharanth! Talk to you later, okay Flower?” Anniexo said and with that she ran into the house to help her sister.

Inside, Anniexo started to chop some carrots up.
    “So how is Flower today?” Gharanth asked dropping some leeks in to the pot on the cooker.
    “She’s fine as always, every day she looks like a flower that blooms in the sun.” Anniexo replied in a poetic way, this made Gharanth smile widely because she liked it when her sister spoke in a poetic way. After that, the two sisters cooked without saying a word.

After they had eaten, they want to the village near where they lived, where they worked as healers along side Flower, who uses her flowers to help calm people down who have been badly shocked from their injuries. When they got to their small house where they worked, they found two boy waiting for them.
    “Well, well... if it isn’t nRa and Darky, what have we told you about over doing it with the power of darkness.” Anniexo joked walking over to Darky and poking him, who moved away from her.
    “Oh, don’t start on us today Anniexo, just heal us.” nRa said, he always seemed to be in a bad mood when he was hurt badly like he was now.
    “She’s right you know, you two need to learn not to over use your power, because one of theses days it’s going to be the end of you.” Gharanth said, the boy didn’t say anymore to that because he knew it was just best to let the sisters do their job. The sisters then clapped their hands together and slowly pulled them apart, as they did two small light green orbs formed in their hands, when the orbs were the same size as a football they threw their arms open, with this, the light of the orbs grew and small golden orbs fell on Darky and nRa, healing them of any cuts and bruises they had. Fully healed, the boys ran theit hands though their black hair.
    “Thanks girls.” nRa said giving Gharanth two gold coins and then left.
    “You’re welcome, come again.” The two sisters said.
    “Not too soon.” Anniexo joked.

Just outside the village, the water boy, Axel, was controlling the flow of the water in a lake, by making it dance and jumping up and also splashing him self, making his dark hair fall over his eyes which he just whipped out of the way. Not far from Axel, Rox was hiding in some nearby bushes. He grinned evilly as he watched Axel mess around with the water, he then moved in on Axel making sure not to be heard, when he was about ten feet away from Axel he jumped up and held his hands out where bolts of lighting shot out heading for Axel. Hearing the lighting, Axel jumped out of the way just in time.
    “Damn you Rox, will you just leave me the hell alone!” Axel shouted as he ran back to the village.
    “Not so fast, Axel!” Rox said chasing after Axel, shooting bolts of lighting at him again.

Back in the village, Axel ran down an alleyway and hid behind some barrels, in a gap between them he saw Rox running by, with this Axel sighed in relief, getting back up Axel made a water clone of him self and sent it out of the alleyway to see if Rox was waiting for him, but Rox was gone.
    “That’ll show lighting boy he can’t catch me.” Axel said as he turned around and went back to the lake.

When he got back to the lake, he saw another boy there, he looked the same age as Axel but with brown hair.
    “Hey Ryoma, what’s up?” Axel asked sitting next to the boy.
    “Hey Axel, the same as you, being near something we love the most, water.” Ryoma replied as he started to make half the water in the lake dance. Axel joined in making the other half dance faster then Ryoma’s half.
    “Has Rox been giving you any hassle lately?” Ryoma asked, Axel gave him a look as to say ‘What to you think’
    “I’ve just gotten back from running away from him, so yeah, he has. What about you?” Axel replied, Ryoma nodded, they both knew that Rox’s favorite past time was hassling the two water boys.
    “One of these days we’ll get him back for all the times he has shocked us.” Axel said sounding a little evil, thinking of a plan to get Rox back.
    “How about we ask the healing sisters if they’ll stop healing him?” Ryoma asked.
    “No, that wouldn’t work, since they need to heal to make a living.” Axel replied, at this Ryoma lied back.
    “But don’t worry, Ryoma. We’ll get him back... oh, we’ll get him back.” Axel said looking down at this friend, who had his eye closed, so Axel splashed Ryoma with water, the boys then jumped up and started to have a water fight, even though they knew the only way to win was if the other water boy got to tired, but like always, this was just for fun.

(Thanks Flower-for-you for checking this for me)

2. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Wow, that was brilliant. I love that we all have such great characters. You are the best, sis! :D

3. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Yey, I was worried that it wouldn't be that good because I kinda husted it, but now I'm not, gald you like it sis

4. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    What? I'm not a coward:p
    Anyways, with a bit of revision it would be great! Good job using our characters!

5. ...::/final_falling\::... King's Apprentice

yayyyy!the first capter oh,and i didnt know AXEL was water.i like it, the first capter is awesome!thanx for makin him who i actually am,always helping people!(even if its bad i love it!)

6. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

I only put you running away from Rox because your water and he's lighting and i didn't want you getting hurt badly so early in the story

Well Axel from kh2 is fire but Axel form here wanted to be water

7. ...::/final_falling\::... King's Apprentice

good reasons!

8. Axel Chaser

grrrrrrrrr, I'm restraining myself from a spaz attack. My real name is Axel so I don't give a sh*t about Axel KH2. Lolz sry if I sounded mad:) but thats the clearest way of saying it.

And I understand you anniexo.

9. Roxas OG

Am I Rox?

xD

Fix a few typing errors and such and it'll be quite good.

10. Axel Chaser

It's totally OK. I didn't know you and vice versa so everything's cool:)

11. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Yea you're Rox, to me it sounds a bit better then Roxas hope you don't mind

12. ...::/final_falling\::... King's Apprentice

hey were still friends...right axel i mean we both have water abilities lollol

13. Flowers-For-You Traverse Town Homebody

omg yay! I forgot to tell to you what hair color I wanted, I'm sooo glad you picked pink for me! Now I can be like Marluxia! ^_^
    *cuddles lots*

14. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

I gave you pink hair 'cause I know it's you're fave colour ha ha

15. Axel Chaser

Wow, Roxas was chasing me. But I was smarter than him:D

16. Flowers-For-You Traverse Town Homebody

Actually, green is my favorite color. I kind of hated pink at first... until Marluxia looked so yummy in it!

17. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Well, you are really smart, so that's right!

18. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

oh right ha ha funny Marluxia is the reason why I like pink now ha ha

19. Axel Chaser

And Marluxia is the reason I'm gay now. JUST JOKING PEOPLE. Just felt like sayign that, no it was disturbing.

On topic: To help you out, here's an instance of a confusing sentence:

20. Flowers-For-You Traverse Town Homebody

Err... Anniexo mispells often so umm... just try to ignore and get used to it. ^^;