Help for a friend

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Railos, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I wouldn't normally do this unless it was something important, and right now my friend's problem is driving me up the wall.

So a little background, my friend has never been the most emotionally stable person around. She has problems with her parents, problems with most of her friends, and a few problems with her life and her future. Her problems have gotten to the point that she's lost a friends over it.

Recently, she applied for a course in a nearby university. It's a big course that has limited slots. She tried really hard to get accepted. She made it her dream, and goal to get in. She basically planned her whole future around getting in that one course. Unfortunately, she didn't pass, while most of her friends did. She's been in a bad mood ever since she got the news. She skipped classes, and missed about 4 of her exams.

Later on, she thought up some plans to get accepted, and just today one of her plans didn't go through, so again she made a big deal out of it, and doesn't plan on going to school tomorrow. She cuts now, and might be suicidal. I am out of ideas, and slowly running out of patience. I'd honestly go if I didn't know she'd self destruct if I didn't help. I just need help or suggestions on how I can help her.