help, i like this girl but....

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint}, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint} King's Apprentice

Help! i like this girl but she likes me as a friends and sometimes more but some of these random kids in my class stalk her and i end up just standing like, *what the hellz*. but she seems like she likes me but those others keep getting in the way. can someone help me? :unsure:

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

first, i'd tell them to back off. we'll before that, i'd figure out if the girl would go out with me. then ask her out. when they find out she's dating, they'll leave her alone.

3. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint} King's Apprentice

well that helps. but she seems to act like she doesnt care when someone says were dating and it seems like she has mixed emotions because she hangs around me and when i hang around her she gets nervous because of others

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

we'll, it shouldn't matter what people think. if she's too concerned about what other people think, (in my opinion) she's not right for you.

5. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint} King's Apprentice

well shes not concerned because she doesnt try to show emotion to that kind of crap
    i like her and she acts like she likes me. we have same intrests and its just i dont really get why she doesnt care that she is always with me and when someone calls us boyfriend and girlfriend she justs spaces out

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

hmm....
    then i would ask her out on a mock date. just like you two eating lunch at school, but act like a date. if it leads to somewhere, then that's great.

7. SplitOverload Chaser

Mock dates are kiddy **** lmfao.

What you'd do is, tell your friends that you think she's hot. Just like that. Don't have to be nervous about sayin' **** like that. If they're your friends, they won't be snitchin' and gossipin' like little geeks do. I myself, say several girls are hot, and now people don't ever take me seriously when I say it so some girl I think is more than "hot". Or you can just get to a situation that none of your annoying shits are present. Ask her out, or like hang out with her in the mall or somethin' =\ Those aren't bad.

8. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint} King's Apprentice

yeah, that does make since.

9. Caetlin Destiny Islands Resident

You have a few options:

A) Tell her you love her and continue to comfort her and make her feel all jazzy and great, then when the boys come to harass her intellectually pwn them with your mighty mind fists. Of course, seeing as they're mocking her they're probably just "flirting" with her, so it looks like you have some competition. You'll have to put on your best moves to succeed.

B) Run and sob a little.

10. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

ignore the obstacles just tell her and meet her in private

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.