Hi there! I do musics and Stuff :D

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by XTREEMMAK, Oct 31, 2017.

1. XTREEMMAK Moogle Assistant

Greetings!

Glad to be here! I love these games and I'm anxiously waiting for more details on 3 like the rest of you guys!

Just a little about me, I'm a musician, voice actor, I design websites, I hate grape medicine, and I play a lot of games. Overwatch has me occupied at the moment due to the event, but I have Cuphead waiting for me.

To be honest, I'm also here to introduce a Kingdom Hearts based music production project I'm working on called Project Kingdom XIII. Coincidentally, I also just released the first track today for Halloween:

It's going to be a multi genre project probably around 3 to 4 tracks to start, but if we get the support we need, I might be able to get it to a 13 track album :D Let me know if you want to keep updated with it.

I'll be sure to give back to this community in any way I can...perhaps with some gameplay videos of me sucking at Kingdom Hearts (ironically, I'll be buying some new gear to help me record better as well lol) ^_^.

Anyways, cheers guys! Great to be here!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welcome to the forum! Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

And don't worry, I suck at some games, too!

3. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Welcome to the site! That's so cool that you do music, voice acting, and web design. I do some graphic design myself. ;D If you ever want to post more of your work feel free to create your own thread for all your music here in the production studio section. We also do things like chorus where we all (those who sign up that is) participate in a song. You are more than welcome to check it out. Hope you stick around! If you ever wanna talk to someone (other than PM) feel free to join the discord. That's where most of the action happens.

4. XTREEMMAK Moogle Assistant

Thanks so much! Good to know. I actually might have something for the chorus group soon for the same project! I'll make a master post there as soon as I can :)