High School Musical II theroy

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Scarred Nobody, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

first of all, if you don't like high school musical, do not read or post here PLEASE. second, my theroy may be correct, so if you don't wanna know about the move (spoilers) don't read thsi either. i am the first to post about high school musical. :P

MY HSMII THEROY

i think that sharpay wants to break troy and gabriella up for taking her spot in the muscal. so she tries to hit on troy so she can make gabi jelous. when sharpey makes her dad hire troy for a job, troy want's his friends on it too. ryan will be on troys side of things. so sharpey will be all on her own.

2. saxoR_vs_aroS Hollow Bastion Committee

*hates high school musical even more*
    however i hate it... this seems to me to be a pretty good theory. i couldnt make a better one, though i wouldnt even bother. what i have seen for the overall storyline.... meh, i guess i might see it just to see how bad it is.

just for the hell of it: why'd joo think ryan had a change of heart?

3. Dawn King's Apprentice

Good job, tummer73, I couldn't say it better myself. Ryan has a change of heart because he is tired of walking in Sharpay's shadow so he's basically cooperating with Troy and his group.

4. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Funny, I saw a theory like this on IMDB, anyway good theory and even if it's probably out already, I'm sure it would make a good plot.

5. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

thanks guys. also i think he has a change of heart because he falls in love sometime in the movie (kelsy). i figured that out when i went on disneychannel.com to the high school musical II link and made mulitiple choice pridictions. the others however are my own.

6. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Ok...I'm not at all an HSM fan but I just overheard from my friend (My BFF was there and I stayed with her ) they say you can see half of the movie or the storyline I think in youtube.com and see all music videos. *shrugg*

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

yeah, when i saw the list of songs on the hsm 2 site, i tried to work them into the story. troy will sing with sharpey then change his mind. i might be worng on this one, it's not a gut feeling

8. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Some people have already seen it, you can see Troy and Gabriella kiss if you type it in on Youtube.

9. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

they kiss. i have time warner cable, so i couldv'e seen it, but i'm waiting the extra hour to see it.

10. SplitOverload Chaser

I'm freakin' positive that your first theory was not your theory. You must have based it off of someone else's post and then fixed the rest out. Because that's leik EXACTLY correct.

11. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

really. it is my origonal theory. i just based it off clips off of commercials and the mini series the road to high school musicals 2. for example:
    when in trthms2, when sharpey says "don't mention that trator to us" in ashley's interview, i assumed that ryan turned her back on him

12. SplitOverload Chaser

Good enough, I won't argue further anyways.

You seem like a BIG HSM fanboy? Yes?

13. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

yep. i feel in love with the movie.

14. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

OK don't take it offensive ok?

So what if Troy and Gabriella brake up and get back together again and Sharpay steals him....SO WHAT?!? And they kiss....again SO WHAT?!? Just typing this makes me shrugg. *SHRUGG*

15. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

i anticipate that they will break up. but kelsy makes the song "you are the music in me" and makes them both come. during the number, they fall back in love. i haven't seen the movie yet.

16. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

eh your right anyways. i heard somethng about that.

i will never EVER watch Highschool musical II

believe it
    -Naruto.

17. khcrazy101 Gummi Ship Junkie

i think the 1st movie was better! the 2nd wasnt that great....*sigh* how dissapointing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.