Kingdom Hearts II How Do You Think Riku Got "A WayTo Dawn?"

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Schramm, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schramm Merlin's Housekeeper

Discuss, i personally dont have any theories, but thats just me

2. Hyperwire_2.0 Merlin's Housekeeper

It's speculated that his old sword Soul Eater mutated into it. Find an image of the Way to the Dawn and the Soul Eater, the two are too similar to be quidence

3. Schramm Merlin's Housekeeper

of course, a blind man could see that, but there had to be a process, some way that that happened

4. The Vorpal Blade Merlin's Housekeeper

I had a theory once that being exposed to the inside of Kingdom Hearts allowed his evil blade (soul eater) to be fused with something like pure light (thats what they found in there afterall...light). So instead of being a weapon that was purely dark or purely light it mutated into something else. Basically a "Twilight" weapon...Way to the Dawn. Right down the middle.

5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Actually, Soul Eater and Way to the Dawn are two completely different weapons. One is dark, one is light, the fact hat he can sue both just proves he can walk in twilight. I think he got Way to the Dawn on the path of Twilight. However, I think he just didn't use it until much later in KH2, since it's a keyblade, and using it would help the Organization.

6. Fallen-Serenity Merlin's Housekeeper

Maybe like sora can attach keychains to the original key, riku was given something that attached to his weapon ( like the heartless key chain thats on it ) and morphed it into the way to dawn.

7. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

Excellent theory, I actually agree with Fallen-serenity.

8. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

nomura said that the reason they are so alike is that since a keyblade isnt something you can just get you have to be chosen he didnt weant the transition to be drastic so he used soul eater as a model so they are two diff weapons just same color scheme but i think that he got it on the path to dawn because thats when his heart regained its true strength

9. Fallen-Serenity Merlin's Housekeeper

It still could be an attachment as the keyblades are all different weapons as the key chains make them that way. With sora's weapon it may have been a completely different weapon originally its just that when you recieve it, it already has the kingdom key chain. if it was taken off it may have been something else completely. he may have been chosen and recieved the chain from some higher power like what gave sora the whole keyblade and chain to start with.

10. --kairi-- Merlin's Housekeeper

anyone ever wondered where all these people you meet along the worlds find they key chains? haha its like they know that the key blade bearer is coming(or if he exists) and creates one for him before he comes for a farewell gift. haha :p and how does it change the whole key blade also? its kinda cool though x)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.