Re:Coded How's the final boss?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Ars Nova, May 18, 2014.

1. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I've never played this, and the only part of that I really regret is not having fought the bosses to see how they stack up against the rest of the series. Specifically, is the final boss challenging at all? Or is it at least fun?

2. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

It's been about 1-2 years since I played it. From what I remember, the boss was a bit unexpected for me and it was a bit challenging but also fun too. If I remember correctly, the boss did a lot damage so I suggest packing in a couple of healing items or cure, cura, or curaga.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Uh, that kind of depends on what you're defining as the final boss. If it's the Actual final boss of the game, as in the completely last fight that you have, then I remember it being fun, but not too terribly challenging. But if it's the boss that has more of a final boss feel to it before a little moment that I won't put because of spoilers and not wanting to type it, then that one is a bit more challenging, though fun isn't exactly the word I would use.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

The Absolutely Final Boss is pretty fun, I think. Realizing who it is is the best part, and then they fight pretty relentlessly. Definitely have Cura or Curaga with you, and/or some Hi Potions.

5. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

It was good. It was more of a normal video game boss than a KH boss.

6. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I second this. I had 3 slots that have two Cura spells and a Curaga spell. The only reason I had difficulty for the boos is because:
    • A. I cannot heal quickly because all of my Cure commands are still charging; And
    • B. I never really blocked that much.
    But now that I replayed the game after a few years, it was easier than before now that I know what to do.

7. Eric Luna Destiny Islands Resident

I beat him easily but at the same time I was
    1.Level 95
    and
    2.I had great attack commands, no recovery of any kind, using Metal Chocobo keyblade and D-Thundaga Finish Command.
    If you want I will tell you my commands that I used to beat him, but only if you ask nicely.;)