Digital Art I’m ready for the fight and fate.

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Rissy, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

What I was listening to while creating these (and also the song in the trailer).

Video I used to create these gifs.

Decided to try out gifs again and see how well I can make them.

I actually am really proud of these, but the only problem I have is that they're very large and I'm having trouble uploading them on sites. I'd really like one of them as my avatar, but it's around 900 KB and this site has a 235 KB maximum. ._.
    If anyone has any suggestions on how to compress gif files without losing the quality/animation please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it. =3
    Anyway, onto the graphics!

Icons:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Tags/Gifsets:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

C/C is greatly appreciated, and thanks for checking this thread out~

2. Ghost King's Apprentice

These are awesome! If you ever find a way to compress them can I use one? I'll probably be ready to part with my pretty blue ones by then.

3. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

I've been trying to compress them... I'm going to have to investigate into how to do it correctly.
    Appreciate the comments though. =3

4. Ɍeno Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    My favourite out of all of them.

The only criticism I have is that some of them don't loop very well. I realise you're trying to emphasise key moments of the scene but they seem to repeat to quickly.

5. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Yeah, I've been messing around with the time-per-frames in some of these to make the gifs last a little longer and be a little smoother, but I was mainly just playing around with the video's main points and places that were my favorite. I haven't really even scratched the surface as far as looping goes, but I've been meaning to look into getting better at the placement of the loops and smoothing out the transitions between them.
    Thanks for the criticism! Much appreciated. c: