Video I did a thing

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by T3F, Apr 15, 2015.

1. T3F Chaser

I decided to try my hand at making a Lets Play video/channel. This is my first one. Let me know what you think! :)

EDIT: Now that I'm actually getting into this, I will try my hand at organising these videos:

I Am Bread

PORTAL 2

Portal Stories: Mel

Geometry Dash

Mortal Kombat X

Note: I cannot update this series yet as the game has stopped working on my computer

Beatbuddy: Tale Of The Guardians

Happy Wheels

Vlogs/Subscriber Milestones/Various Other Things

Undertale

KINGDOM HEARTS

Broforce

Nihilumbra

Cards Against Humanity

Music Things

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  2. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

The thing is good. I enjoyed the thing. You did the thing amazingly. xD

I really did enjoy it. You made it entertaining and even the struggles were worth watching. You obviously put work into making this actually as UNAWKWARD as possible, and, for that, I commend you. I actually watched a few times, because I was listening and watching the game footage, but then again, because the faces your making as you're playing is just as entertaining.

I would actually like to see more. You're quite a showperson.

P.S., loved the high note reaction. xD

3. T3F Chaser

Oh awesome, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!!
    Here's one I just uploaded. I might limit this to one video every few days or something. But yeah, I did another thing:

MANLIEST GAME EVER! | Expendabros:

4. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

So, tell us, Amethyst. How much do you like big guns and causing explosions? The psychotic glee you express after completing a level, mixed with the enthusiastic air-guitaring makes me wonder. You just mutilated semi-helpless men when it was their JOB to do what they were doing. And then you flexed that poor rope to death. Madame... you are a monster.

No, but seriously, that was also worth a watch. The graphic at the begining was a nice touch. It adds your particular artistic touch and really brings the video together, like the Dude's rug. It's a beautiful union. Like Terry Crews and a very big weapon. That was another thing that really drew me into watching. Even though I'm not much of an Action movie guy, I loved the Expendables, and this video game really parodies the material while still kind of being true to it. So a good thing there to the developers.

If you make more, please be sure to share it with us. This is great. Still very entertaining.

5. T3F Chaser

I am Bread Ep. 2:

Also, I'm starting a series on Portal 2, because I've never actually played it:

I'm really glad you enjoy the videos. Any and all feedback is muchly appreciated! :)

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Yay, I've found someone who I must sneak in on...that sounded a lot better in my head, but since I don't feel like hitting the backspace key, I'm not taking it back. Given how many people on this site have actually either tried Let's plays are do them right now, we should have a co-op Let's Play at some point, or guest appearances

7. T3F Chaser

I really like that idea :) it would be awesome to have a multiplayer thing with a bunch of people from here :)

ANYWAY GUYS, I did more things:

8. T3F Chaser

Small update: A week or so ago, I got to 50 subscribers!!! So I did a Q & A vlog (first vlog ever, it was so weird):

Anywho, I'm almost at 80 now, and it's very exciting!!! :)

9. T3F Chaser

HEY EVERYONE!!!
    So..story time?

I started this channel having never played a Portal game, so one of my very first videos was Portal 2 (why I started with 2 I'm not sure). Anyway, now that I've finished Portal 2 I wanted to start playing Portal Stories: Mel, which is a community made mod for Portal 2 with an entirely different story. Anyway guys, if you like the Portal games, come and watch this!

I'm still more or less getting the hang of Let's Plays, but I'm getting there [​IMG]

Enjoy [​IMG]

also, I'm going to update the first post soon with the rest of the Portal/I am Bread/Geometry dash/whatever other videos I've done since AAAAAANNNDDD I've also just hit 100 subs!!!! So that video is going to come out very very soon! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1439004112][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  10. T3F Chaser

So it has come to my attention that I should update this a LOT more than I do...
    BUT I have a very special update
    BEHOLD! I am doing a series on Kingdom Hearts!!
    Enjoy! :)

11. T3F Chaser

HEY HEY EVERYBODY!!!

The OP has been updated with all the series' I have done and the ones I'm doing at the moment. Tada!!! :)

12. T3F Chaser

NEW VIDEO:

Virgil and I are back in the main part of the facility, but that creepy voice is still trying to get to us!!! I try my best to escape, but these tests are getting really tricky! Enjoy! :)