Dream Drop Distance I found something funny!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by ygorvaz, Jan 3, 2012.

1. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

First, if you're reading this and you're a moderator, read everything before thinking of deleting this post ok?

Well, hello guys! I was on youtube checking if a user who i like, HeroeMGT, had posted something new. He is famous for posting The world ends with you videos and Kingdom hearts two. Than I found this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kb_oQwJ4vk

Kingdom hearts 3D in a nutshell (I had to google what nutshell meant, CURSED ENGLISH ESPRESSIONS!) by the way, now let's discuss!

1-I know that Ansem and Xemnas will be freatured in game, but do you think that they will be final bosses? I mean, if they put them in the game, they NEED to make them as powerful as they were in the previous games, and, dunno, maybe, after beating them you unlock them more powerful (just like DATA org. XIII in KH2FM)

2-Do you think you'll have someone in your party besides the Dream Eaters? I mean, the handheld console games are kinda.... Lonely when you talk about Kingdom hearts, since you don't have a party (save for KH358/2 days and a little part in Re:Coded).
    I would like Beat in my party (T-T) *let me have my fangirl moments, BELIEVE! WHEN MY FATHER LET ME HAVE A DOG I'LL NAME IT BEAT! END OF THE CHAT!)

Also there are some informations I found at kh13 (I won't ask Mike to post this in the news board because I don't think it's sooo special, and maybe I'm stealing information, Dunno, I think not):
    Nintendo 3DS games' cartridges can come with these internal space: 1GB, 2Gb, 4GB, and the super rare one, 8GB (don't remember if 512 MB exist).
    Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance will have the 4GB one! YEEEAHHH! This means that it'll have more than BBS, which has 1,7GB or something like. I'm expecting 1GB of pure CG content (Not 358/2days/Re:Coded CG, I MEAN REAL CG! (But it's unlikely since KH generally have just the opening/ending CG + Some secret ending one CG)) plus I expect this Kingdom hearts to be longer and better than BBS, So I'm expecting 2,5 GB or gameplay!
    What your thought people?!

2. Skygazelily Merlin's Housekeeper

HA, I quite enjoyed this! xD

It brings up some interesting points, although I doubt that Vanitas would actually join the good side, considering that he's the very concentration of what little dark ebilness Ven had in him.

3. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

Everytime I watch I try to control myself but I end up laughing XD
    Sure, the point of Vanitas joining the good side is unlikely, but the video was posted beffore he had the chance to see the trailer.
    I posted the video for two reasons:
    -This side of the forum is getting kinda Sad (?)
    -To explain from where I got those Ideas about Ansem and Xemnas

4. libregkd -

5. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah I know D= I meant like "lots of new worlds" but still, what really occupys space is music and videos. But hey! I can Dream right?!

6. libregkd -

7. Skygazelily Merlin's Housekeeper

I really don't care what worlds they bring (Hunchback of Notre Dame makes me happy enough <3). What I'm really curious about is the plot, and what Sora will find out when it comes to Aqua, Ven, Terra, Roxas, Namine, Xion...

8. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

Oh my God! Its been years since I've watched HeroeMGT's TWEWY shorts! :D
    I've got a good laugh from this. Thanks for sharing :)

9. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

YOU.
    Made my day.

THANKS A LOT for sharing, kind brazillian partner.

Also, I belie that Xehanort and Vanitas will be the last bosses, as always. Or maybe something new and powerful. Just a guess anyway.

10. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I think I died a little inside because of the amount of times I laughed at this. It's been ages since I've watched any of his videos, I had a good laugh at this.

Neku's eyes on the world map XD

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Oh my god, what am I looking at?

This is so freaking brilliant! XD

12. Maggy Gummi Ship Junkie

LOL this was pretty accurate XD

13. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

lol
    that video is hilarious
    thanks for sharing~