Kingdom Hearts II I Just Realised Something

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by SoraIsMYHottie, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoraIsMYHottie Merlin's Housekeeper

Hah, I'm slow so don't laugh at me. If you've found this out already, that's kewl. :cool: I just thought of it so yeah.

Ok, I was trying to think about how Namine' could be Kairi's nobody, when it kinda popped into my head randomly. In Kingdom Hearts I, Kairi was a limp body, technically since her heart was in Sora, leaving her body an empty shell. Now, if I remember, Nobodys are made when someone's heart leaves their body, and is floating somewhere, or somewhere else.

Since Kairi's body was a shell, maybe that's when Namine' was made...?

Again, since I just thought of this, I might be TOTALLY wrong. Anyone else?

2. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

maybe, since kairi's heart was taken which left her heartless, then after that namine was created, but you know, i haven't seen kairi's heartless form, well i did and it was boring, it's only kairi laying down without a heart, lolz

3. JackS27 Twilight Town Denizen

Good job! You get an A+, a gold star on your paper, and a cookie. :)

As for Kairi not being a heartless, she was a princess of heart so she must be empowered with a certain special magic. This would also explain why Naminé has unique powers for a nobody.

4. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Ok. Kairi doesn't have a heartless. This is because she is a Princess of hearts. Her heart is pure light. No darkness. You should read the ansem reports from both games. They help understand the whole Kh universe.

5. ~RoadToDawn~ Destiny Islands Resident

yeah, read the ansem reports, its explains everything

i recently read them and it tell exeactly the whole thing with namine` and kairi...and y namine`'s so special

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.