Birth by Sleep I saw the images Xaldin gave us of this and...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Bubble Master Califa, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

I think that Ven truly is the exact same sprites for Roxas only with a few outfit changes. (I genuinely thought it was Roxas in armour for a moment).

i'm disappointed with seeing Terra with those baggy pants that look like ancient non armour style samurai. I thought he was going to wear extra tight leather pants T_T . Now I wonder if Aqua is going to wear a dress or not (cos it may suit hrer depending on the style). i think it may handle just like Kh2 do you? (the PSP can can't it?)

well discuss about the images here I guess... (but be polite and not insult please?)

2. DjC Chaser

LOL when i first saw terra's clothes i thout he was wearing a long skirt (seriousl) but then i found out that he was wearing parashoot pants LOL

and knowing my hacking abilities/knowledge of the psp it can do it ALL and more!

this games gonna be great the psp wont let u down trust me

and im making an iso of kh2 and puting on my psp just to see if itll let me play kh2 on psp because the psp CAN play ps2 games and psx games too!

3. Ranger_vega87 Traverse Town Homebody

Well I think the fact Ven and Roxas look alike so much has to do with the storyline.

I think Terra's pants look funny and sorta make him look like he's going disco dancing, although I think his shoulder pad looks cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.