Birth by Sleep I think i have a theory on MF

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Beucefilous, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

In KH2 FM, Xemnas (i think?) types in a password in the computer. This password is "another" which is an anagram of Xehanort without the X. The passage it opens leads down to where aqua's armor and keyblade are being kept and he called it friend. It's known that Xemnas was searching for the room of sleep but never found it. So, the password another could be referring to Ven, as in another friend. If he never found it, maybe he figured if he was there when the change from LoD to CO happened, he would know where it was. So he either sent something else back or went back himself to find out where Ven is. As to WHO it is..it's possible he could've combined the data replicas into one and sent it back as it does have powers from each member. Whirlwind to the void, which knocks out your commands, was Marluxia's for example. The clones could be from Zexion. The time from Luxord. The fire tornadoes from Axel. And the...thing where he like distorts himself and appears somewhere else..thing..from Xigbar. Which would also explain why the data replicas exist. Not too sure on the who but the why he's there i think is somewhat probable. What does everyone else think?

2. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    As for the first part,I'm not so sure what your getting at,But I don't think Its likely He knows LoD is CO.Only Aqua knew that,as Eraqus said,and even more He wasn't there.[Its not too specific,but by the way things happened to look,Aqua left with Ven before Terra very long death scene (seriously,He dies like 3 times >>).So while LD turned into CO he had probably just obtained Terra's body.

As for the second theory, That theory is actually greatly supported as different people,This is not the first time anyone has thought of this.Alot of people think its Luxord's Somebody or Heartless,seeing as how they never shown him.I think they said He could've also gone to the past.
    Also,It never really demonstrates his abilities,They're probably limited to some extent. The only real reason we think its Luxord is because his element is time.I like your theory best.

3. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Eraqus said only she would know the layout of it. And if he still held some of Terra's memories, he would know where LoD was and know that Castle Oblivion was in the exact same place, leading him to believe it was somehow changed. So later, after he became Xemnas, he was trying to find it because he somehow knew Ven was inside. He then sent MF back to when it was still LoD because If MF was there during that change, he would know where the room of sleep was and therefore be able to tell Xemnas and allow him to find it.