Kingdom Hearts II If you could add a character...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Kadaj, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kadaj Traverse Town Homebody

Have you ever thought "Dang I wish that _______ from Final Fantasy __ was in this game." ? Who would fill those spaces? If you could choose any Final Fantasy character to be in Kindom Hearts along with the Final Fantasy VII characters who would you choose? Whether it's a game before Kingdom Hearts or before, it doesn't matter.

I would probably choose a pair like Tidus and Yuna. Or even Zack. I would love to see him and Cloud working together in Hollow Bastion or even getting tips from him.

How about you?

~Kadaj

2. Sanctaphrax Merlin's Housekeeper

Hmm. For Final Fantasy, I would like to see Zack as well. :D
    For Phoenix Wright, they should add Godot or Edgeworth =3

3. DesX Merlin's Housekeeper

Hmmm...Well I don't really want to see any characters persay, except maybe Vincent from FF7, but I really do want to see non-disney summons make an appearance. For example, I really want to see Bahamut and have a boss battle with his brother Tiamat. Or maybe even any of the Weapons(The monsters) like Omega or Ultima.

4. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

well kingdom hearts 1 had like a jillion secret bosses...okay only 3, but i still say that if kh2 were to follow suit we would at least get 2 more secret bosses (not including terra). My idea as a cool secret boss would be final fantasy charcters...i mean come on there needs to be more places u can fight them besides hades cup or twilight town =/...
    lets see...
    Kadaj, Loz and/or Yazoo
    Vincent (he'd be a cool boss to face) or...
    like Lulu or something...i mean nomura put in so many ffx characters in the kh series why not one more for good measure?

5. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Reno and Rude! :D :cool:

6. Falling Star Gummi Ship Junkie

They already have alot of FF characters that I like, already in the game but id have to say Tidus

7. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Cecil from FF4!

Dude, dark knight would butcher heartless like it was going out of style... Then the Paladin would butcher nobodies like its the latest fashion!

Cecil all the way!

8. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Runic?

Celes from FFVI. Her character looks pretty attractive. She's blonde, looks like she's got nice legs and her outfit looks like she's wearing one-piece swimwear with a white cape and boots. :xp: She can also sing pretty well and can absorb spells with her Rune Edge.

Yeah, she's pretty hot...until you see the CGI from the PSX version. Then she looks fugly. :dead:

9. Repliku Chaser

Terra from FF VI would be interesting to add. Maybe Cecil or Kain would be cool to put in as well. I'd like to see some characters from other earlier games though Setzer was not really done out very well to me. Kuja or Zidane would have been nice to see too.

10. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

Balthier and Basch form FFXII

11. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

I can also only say a character from FFXII - I promise I'll keep an eye out for more FF games alright?!

I wanna see vieras tho - it'd be interesting concidering how they prefer to isolate themselves from the humes especially, and live in their own wood with their own concerns. Kind of like Atlantica in the first KH game, when thinking about it.

12. Doukuro Chaser

Summoning would be awesome!

I would like to see Zack also. Him and Clud just go together and maybe Kadaj?

13. Leadcat Twilight Town Denizen

Locke of FF6, or just anyone else from FF9. KH is lacking in characters from those games. =\

14. Zandyne King's Apprentice

The Judgemasters from FFXII OR from FFTA (they look relatively the same, so I don't care which). I think the reason why FF9 people are off limits save for Vivi recently was because Nomura did not do the designs for the characters. Anyway, Edea and Ultimecia would be awesome from FF8. NO RINOA. RINOA IS LIKE KAIRI WITH BLACK HAIR AND EVEN MORE USELESS (ie: JUST LOOK PRETTY AND BE A "Love interest"). Zell would be very interesting to see as well. IMO they have ENOUGH FF7 people, and Seifer + Fuu + Rai are extremely SCARY cameos considering how old Squall/Leon is in comparision...then again Yuna got turned into a GullWing Pixie.

Speaking of which: cloud, sephiroth, cid, aerith/aeris, tifa and yuffie = 6 from FF7; selphie, squall/leon, seifer, fuu and rai = 5 from FF8; tidus, wakka, auron, yuna, rikku and paine = 6 from FF10. Where's #6 from FF8 Nomura!?

15. celeborn81 Destiny Islands Resident

Vincent Valentine of course. ^_^ I heard somewhere that Nomura had wanted to put him in somewhere. For some reason I kind of want to see Cid or Larsa from FFXII in there.

16. Mielé Banned

Reno and Rude chya!

17. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

In case you didnt notice. Reno is already in there... It would be awkward if he and Axel met.

Unless they made him a kid, like Seifer.

18. Doukuro Chaser

Reno and Rude as kids! Yay~

19. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Yeah, I could imagine them as bullies, tring to make money by extorting other kids for some weird reason...

20. Doukuro Chaser

And acting like bigshots....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.