In a little situation

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by T3F, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T3F Chaser

Its about a guy, der. This is the story:

At camp earlier this year, I liked a guy, lets call him P. The day we got to school from camp, I'd gotten over P. So I just go up to some random *****y girls in my year and start talking.

One of them said "If you wanna talk to us, you have to say who you like." I told them I didn't like anyone. Then they started crowding around me, asking me who I liked. Me, being the dumbass that I am, said P to get them away from me. Now the whole school thinks I like P. The problem is, I like another guy, G. But he thinks I obviously like P.

So how do I set it straight?

2. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Well first you need to set the record straight and say you've changed mind and you really Like G and see what he says when he figures out you like him.It shouldn't take long for it to spread because Obviously these girls are Gosipers.

3. Marluxia13579 Twilight Town Denizen

I think you should talk to G and tell him the truth, that you like him, not P.

4. Mielé Banned

Well for one thing, if the girls aren't going to let you play with them until you tell them who you like or something like that, then they're not worth your time, and secondly, if they say you like P, don't get all angry at them, this will just make them tease you more about P so that they see you get angry and find it funny (or something like that) besides, it should wear off after awhile, and thirdly, just tell G that you don't like P any more >w>

5. Repliku Chaser

The girls are spoiled rotten and rather cruel. You could make real friends above that trash. However, if you want to hang out with them etc, just remember how annoying it was to join their clique. As for G, just tell him that you like him or do what was suggested and say to the girls you like G. The only reason I'd do it direct is because the rumor gossip mill may work or may not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.