~internet crisis T_T'~

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Hyuge ✧, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

so here's the deal...
    my internet wuz really messed up 4 awhile bc i had this virus and the antivirus program on the computer wuznt taking care of it...

like it wuz so bad that barely ne page sites wud load and u werent aloud 2 watch ne videos at all.
    like youtube for instance: u click on a video and all there wud b is a blank black rectangle...thatz it...

so i installed this antivirus program that i had sitting in my room upstairs and within like 5 seconds of it being done installing it had already removed all the viruses causing problems. ☺ yippie!

all of a sudden {the very next day} there is this random spyware program on my computer "Spyware Protect 2009" and it blocks everything.
    idk where it came from and i cant find ne file 4 it newheres to delete it.
    i've even gone like deep within the hardrive and there is still nothing.

bc of this spyware program pritty much everything is blocked.
    u type in a website and it says "security block" if ur lucky and keep hitting bak enuff times it will finally allow u 2 b on the page, but half the time u sit there 4ever doing it or it just duznt work.

idk wut 2 do ne more bc i cant get rid of the spyware program thatz all of a sudden on the computer.
    fyi: it is not related to the antivirus program i installed at all...
    i installed McAfee and this program is "Spyware Protect 2009"
    completely unrelated...

if u have ne advice at all, please oh please let me no...
    im running out of options and its giving me a headache.

sorry about the really long post
    ~peace love and chocolate☺

2. Toshi Banned

Download this program (Malwarebytes' Anti-malware
    Install it, and before you check for program updates read the PM I sent you. (when the installation finishes it will have an option saying to check for updates- uncheck it first)
    Then check for the program's updates, and when you're done run a deep scan. It might take a while, but don't worry 'cause it will clean your pc. Let me know if it works or not.

3. Marqx-you-left-me-with Moogle Assistant

Oh yeah I remember you having that problem, LOL that was funny =)

4. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Do not bump old topics unless you have something worthy of contributing to the thread other than spam.

Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.