Birth by Sleep Is BBS worth playing?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by SonGoku, Sep 1, 2011.

1. SonGoku Destiny Islands Resident

i was wondering this because I personally played the game, and all it really did was fill in the gap's in Kh storyline, but one day my friend asked me this question, despite played it, i said nothing, and I decided to ask you guy's out there! So it it really? what do you think?

2. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Definitely, it was one of the best in the entire series in my opinion. The storyline was great, you're never short on things to do, there are some challenges if you want and there are loads of minigames. It's full of things and the fighting style is probably the best in all the games. It also makes the whole kingdom hearts storyline deeper and gives you a better understanding of it all. If it isn't worth playing, then basically none of them are.

4. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

Birth by Sleep is totally worth it. The scenes, the graphics, the battles. Everything about it is worth the cost.

5. SonGoku Destiny Islands Resident

Thank's guy's! Great answer's, now I think i have an idea of what to say to my friend.

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Yes, it is. I don't have it, but I've seen videos of it.

From what I gather, pretty much everything was made unique to the game.

A lot of the music was changed, none of the levels from previous games, such as Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, don't even look the same, etc.

On top of that, Sora is not even the hero; Aqua is.

7. Jubiliana Merlin's Housekeeper

Of course it is! I played it and didn't regret. What you may notice interesting is the unique style of fighting for each of the character and the fact, that their skills, just by the look at them, seems more advance than ones used by Riku or Sora (you can notice that's just like KH and KH II - Sora is fighting with his combo on the different levels). And also the fact that they make Final Mix for this game and new soundtrack means something. Even though the game was made for PSP, I would call it the tittle just like KH I or KH II, not a spin off. It's much more important for the plot than Days or Coded.

And as mention before. Aqua is a hero. Kinda refresh ^^

So yes. If someone can play this game, he or she should definately do it.

8. Krowley Moderator

The battle system is awesome and it Melds commands like in FF Crisis Core.
    The gameplay is great, the story makes me love the series more and its a great addition. (One of the reasons I got a psp)

9. Kayate King's Apprentice

Totally worth it.
    Great gameplay, story, opening scene, it's all just so perfect
    One of the things pulling me in the most was the strange and new abilities, like Shotlocks and the skill Tree thing

10. Jin うごかないで

It is worth playing. the game is just awesome , it has a nice , new sort of command style along with sort of like , fighting modes you can go into to help. The story line is nice and keeps you occupied with some nice mini games in Disney town , along with having the mirage area and the command board , it's a nice game. i'd recommend getting it , plus the graphics are nice , there are new moves and magic along with some old moves like strike raid. some secret bosses. overall it's an awesome game

11. Llave Superless Moderator

I would say it is a necessity to get!

Such a well made game that integrates a lot of KHII battle style that really makes maneuvering easier. Of course there are some new things in it in terms of moves and systems, but it is easy to get used to.

The story is also very well done. the graphics for such a hand held are also remarkable. A decent voice cast, but Jesse McCartney makes a return for Ventus's voice, as well as Haley Joel Osment for another character. (I shall not spoil it for you... you'll have to play in order to find out.)

But i would highly suggest getting it.

12. RoxasJ26 Merlin's Housekeeper

Since I heard so many good reviews like how good the worlds are and that it is a Kingdom Hearts game, I think its worth it, although I haven't played it...yet

13. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I will agree with most people and say that the game is defiantly worth getting if you are a KH fan.

I will however play devils advocate and say a few of my biggest gripes on the game.

1. Repetition. I've played games that are worse at it, but you are going through the same worlds three times. By the end of it, unless you rather enjoy that third character or gave a decent break between, you will probably not be playing as in depth as you would normally.
    2. The level system is very touchy. The game resolves at a lower than usual level (around 30), so if you struggle with a boss you may find that leveling up one more time than you meant to makes them a push over.
    3. Raw difficulty. More of a neutral point since some people enjoy this and KH does a nice job of playing to your skill level, but I would call this the hardest game in the series to date. Secret bosses especially give little room for error or even bad luck.

14. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

In my opinion, yes it is.

I would like to buy it, more especially because of the story. I'm not sure but maybe Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep is my favorite Kingdom Hearts. I never played so I can't say much for the style of the gameplay, but I have watched a lot of videos about it. It seems really fun and a bit hard. Remember me of the style of Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, though I think isn't the same. It seems to be a little hard as well, if you want it to complete 100% too, I think it will be a bit hard, but still it seems worth of buying. You also could enjoy the PvP (Player versus Player), fighting with your friends online.