Kingdom Hearts II is kairi over-sexed in II

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by khmaniac101, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khmaniac101 Traverse Town Homebody

hey I like a nice girl as much as the next guy but kairi goes from the girlish look to the collage girl look, and square makes her waaa to interested in sora than she should be, what are yor thought on the subject

2. libregkd -

3. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

It's going to happen in every RPG. It's true, she looks a LOT older than she did in the first one, and seems to have grown up a lot faster than Sora. I kind of think Sora should take Cloud's road, maybe Kairi should go off with Riku or something, and Sora can be cooler, change into some less ridiculous clothes (not Cloud's clothes though), and be more of a Square Enix protagonist, just like Kairi's become a typical Square Enix female lead. Maybe something actually bad or life changing should happen to Sora, and not something that he can easily fix within a weekend. It's something that really bugs me about Sora. He's so damn happy all the time. Can't he just stop being so suffocatingly cheerful and actually realize what's happening? In COM, he's a lot better. He's upset when something goes wrong, and happy when he finds Namine. In KH2, he's dancing and screwing around, and when he finds Kairi, he sighs and mopes. Even Squall isn't that bad. Sorry about this rant, I kind of have a lot of built up aggresion against Sora & company. I'm not a huge fan of the storyline, and especially not of the central characters, but the Kingdom Hearts games are the best out there.

4. DawnedDusk Destiny Islands Resident

I think she's just fine.
    Kairi's FINALY starting to look her age! She 15, not 10, like she looked in KH1. I think she's just fine.
    And Kairi being interested in Sora; Sora is interested in her more than she is in him. He even daydreamed about her in a scene in Halloween Town.
    And plus, they like each other -- ALOT. They went through hell for each other.

5. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

in a Smash Bros brand box Obsession: Death N
    I was just about to post that.
    you seriously took the words out of my mouth...
    well that's my opinion too.

6. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

She seems like she does in KH1 if you ask me, just that shes all obsessed with finding Sora now. The outfit change was quite a leap though.

7. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

She is a bit busty...perhaps thats what you are saying?
    IDK I think shes fine:p

8. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Kairi looked older in the Opening FMV than she did in the Ending FMV, in my opinion. XD

In any case, I think she looks fine as she is--far more attractive than she was in the first one *cough*.

As for being 'too interested in Sora'... I dunno, I never got that vibe. If you ask me, Sora was more interested in her than vice versa.

9. Goofy Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah... I think everything evened out pretty well... And, actually, I KINDA get what is being said about Sora's cheerfulness, but he does act slightly worried or stressed when it comes to things like being split up from his friends, or caught in a tough situation.... And, since the MAIN villains' plan isn't all that catastrophic, NOR did they really even go their way... He doesn't need to get all grim about it... and he DID even pitch a fit and grovel @ Saïx's feet to beg that he let him see Kairi, and when Sora got ANY hint that Riku might okay, or somewhere near, he'd get thoughtful and serious, his spirits would rise a bit, or he'd get worried when his attempt to find Riku out failed (or the king refused to tell Sora up front)

10. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

I like Sora as is, i'd prefer it if he doesn't turn into the new Cloud or Squall. He is always cheeful and possitive about everything which is good, His the opposite of the idiot Tidus.

11. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

Cloud is cool but too damned depressed!
    that's why sora seems to be the better hero.
    and anyways, Sora is LITERALLY falling for Kairi (especially in the opening FMV of KH1)

12. tacochickenwings Merlin's Housekeeper

I think Kairi looks fine. Looks like a 15-year-old girl. Puberty worked well for her.

I kinda thought Riku was a bit sexualized, actually...though of course, that's not a bad thing. The Heartless outfit was pretty sexy. XD Full-body spandex on a 15-year-old boy? Meow.

13. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

Riku is 16
    and Kairi looked friggin' 8 in KH1... you could imagine her singing the barney theme. She looks like a normal, 15-year old girl with an unreal diet.... or anorexia

14. tacochickenwings Merlin's Housekeeper

I was talking about in KH1. He's 15 in the first game.

15. xekushi Gummi Ship Junkie

Why are so many people tyhat i know, and even those i don't just like to randomly saw "meow"?

16. Crispers Beep Boop

wow this thread is weird...
    if kiairi looks too old then fine.
    its just a charater and how they r designed...
    personally i like her in both games

17. Alice Banned

Wow, last time I checked most 8 ear olds don't develop full [american] A cups. ;3 Unless they're really overweight or something....

And Kairi isn't that skinny in KH2. I'm that thin proportion wise, and I'm definitely not anorexic. Dieting? Oh hellz to the naw. :|

18. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I have read this whole darn thread, and let me just say:
    XDDDDDDDD
    u guys are NUTS!!!
    HUZZAH!!!!!!

19. DogBoyX King's Apprentice

meh, cracking jokes... Kairi actuall acts 8 in KH1
    KH2... holy crap Puberty hit her like America hit Afghanistan
    *people gasp*
    Too soon?

20. Alice Banned

And Sora acts 8 in KH2 :|...*sigh* I guess that's what I get when Disney comes into the picture X3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.