Kingdom Hearts II Is sora straight?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by --kairi--, Nov 7, 2006.

?

Is sora straight?

1. Of course he is!

72.2%
  2. em..i dont think so...

27.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. --kairi-- Merlin's Housekeeper

The question has been going around.

See, when sora finds kairi in kh2 at the last world, he was like hey kairi *hug*

But when he sees riku, he Clasps his hands arounds riku's palm and breaks down and cries. "i looked for you :'(" bla bla bla

Something seems wrong ):

he didnt really seem to bother about kairi for most of the game, only a few fantasies and so on!
    AHHhh

2. --kairi-- Merlin's Housekeeper

and by the way, those who vote, could you give some thoughts and comments ? x) i would like to have a nice discussion or perhaps a debate. cause for now, i'm kinda sitting on the fence. haha thankiew

3. Shiny Moogle Assistant

Of course he's not!

Neither are any of Org XIII!

But that's the ramblings of a fangirl, pay me no nevermind ^^;

4. Crazy Tifa Destiny Islands Resident

Of course he is! I don't think he's gay (if that's what you're saying) because...
    #1: Square Enix & Disney would never have anything to do with gay stuff
    #2: He wasn't really worried about Kairi cuz she was safe on the island, then she was right with him. Riku, on the other hand...well, sora had to worry about him more cuz of him being on the darkside and all that. Plus he's sora's best friend.

Good enough?

5. twilightsown King's Apprentice

Sora isn't gay, and there are quite a few reasons. A) as already stated, Square-Enix wouldn't make a gay character. B) At the end of the game, Sora is incredibly excited to see Kairi, because he thought he would never be able to again. C)Again, as has already been stated, Sora didn't have to worry about Kairi, she was safe, Riku wasn't. D) I think Sora is naturally awkward around girls, wy he was kinda like "uhh..." when Kairi rushed up and hugged him. Not to mention the fact hat he was surprised at her appearance. E) In halloweentown, he has a vision of himself and the old Kairi dancing together. This further proves why he was shocked in point D.
    These are a couple of the numerous points why Sora and Kairi are meant for each other and why Sora isn't gay. SoKai forever!

6. In_the_Twilight Twilight Town Denizen

Straight. It seems every speculation is about the characters being gay (SoraXRiku, AxelXRoxas)

Not going to keep recylcing info stated above, but another thing to keep in mind is that Riku was his best friend from childhood, who for all he knew fell off the face of the planet.

7. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah he's straight, Riku was in peril, Kairi was safe etc. Umm, unforunately i misunderstood the question and i accidently voted for not straight, so if it's a tie, it really isn't. sry

8. DJSeph Traverse Town Homebody

i think hes not! because he cry's like 4 or 5 times in the game and pluss he didn't get that happy when he meet kairi, and when he meet riku he begun to cry again! well would not said that after playing KH1 thought! but after KH2 hes clearly gay (what did u do to he's brain namine when u put him to sleep in that year?) XD
    He is an Sisy or gay!

9. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

The paupou fruit, however u spell it, is the defining point everyone is forgetting here, it bonds ppl together forever and he put in that cave sketch that he wants to share one with Kairi. It's basically the KH equivilant of saying he wants to marry her. Check and mate.

10. DJSeph Traverse Town Homebody

like i said in KH1 he was not gay! he did that in KH1 not KH2! Namine must have done something XD (PPL'S can change their mind u know XD!)

11. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

(lousy check mate finalisation not working)
    They can change their mind... about being heterosexual.... in a game with disney characters... do u even hear urself?

12. DJSeph Traverse Town Homebody

but im not talking about in the game im saying that if sora would be a real person he would be gay!
    think about it would u been more Happy for meeting a girl u havn't seen in a year or a boy u havn't seen in a year!?!?!?! i think u would say a girl!
    but lets stop fighting about this now okay?

13. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

The question is "Is sora straight?" not "If sora was a real person would he be gay?". This is a discussion thread, arguement type things are meant to be here, but yeah, i'm too tired. Someone else can takeover.

14. --kairi-- Merlin's Housekeeper

rahhh (:

i agree with everyone :p but i still feel he should have been more emotional when he say kairi! i think he should care more about his girlfriend than his bestfriend. haha dont you'all agree?

15. FlurryofDancingFlames Moogle Assistant

Personally, if I hadn't seen/heard from my soul-sister, Hannah for a year or my crush for a year, I'd be far more exuberent about seeing Hannah.

Keep in mind Riku and Sora have known each other a few years, as oppsoed to Kairi who the two have known for only a few years. I get the impression that Riku and Sora are closer than brothers (as is the case with Hannah and myself, only for us sisters). Kairi and Sora had their mental breakdown ending in KHI, Sora and Riku in KHII. Calm yourselves, children. And in all honesty, I've never played any Square Enix games except KH so I can't speak for them. But Disney? Get a grip, it's friggen Disney! They don't do that stuff, it'd scare us all if they did.

So I'll shut up for know. I've practically repeated everyone else.

16. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

He was reluctant to approach her because he didn't know how she felt. He didn't know if she blamed him for leaving or if she had even found someone else. Also, i think it's important to note that Sora didn't feel like it had been a year for Kairi he saw her after her rescue at Traverse Town, but with Riku he only had a short glimpse before the door closed. I think that's about four reasons above, pick anyone of them and then uhh... agree with me?

17. --kairi-- Merlin's Housekeeper

not to scare you hur, but we little children know some stuff which are quite scary. If you go read up, disney is known to hide some really dark and scary themes in their movies/ shows and stories you know? And in each movie theres some hidden sick stuff. Me recieved an e-mail about it.

Btw, anybody wonder why sora didnt jump over to kairi at the end of Kh1. He had skills like HIgh jump and super glide :p i dont see why he couldnt cross it. haha or he just wanted to go find riku? coulnt he have gone with kai?

18. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

No, cuz if u remember the worlds were sealing on account of the door closing, he had to remain apart from her to find Riku.

19. kairi007 Merlin's Housekeeper

Forced to think that hell is a place called home
    ive always wondered that he already sealed the door didnt he?

20. Mish smiley day!

I say every video game character is bi until proven otherwise. If Tetsuya Nomura comes out and says Sora is straight, I'll believe it then. :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.