Kingdom Hearts II Is there a secret/unofficial port of KH 2.5 HD Remix?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by AkiraPlays, Dec 1, 2017.

1. AkiraPlays Moogle Assistant

And no, I'm not asking for links, it's something that picked my interest recently, because, I found out about Kingdom Hearts 2 years ago, which surprisingly, I saw my cousin playing Kingdom Hearts, confused why there was Donald, a Key that looked like a Blade, and....Pirates of the Caribbean main protagonist? I was completely confused that day, and searched about the series, and that's how I got to find it.

But well, that's not the issue there. As far as I know, Kingdom Hearts titles are Sony/Nintendo Console exclusives(Up until 2.8?) and the only console my cousin owned ever was a Xbox 360. And that was exactly what he was playing the game with, as far as I can remember. I am not making any theories or anything, I remember that, and I have friends that also believe they saw something similar, and also being sold in marketplaces on the city.

But the thing is, does that even exist? If why, then how come I can't find it anywhere in the internet, no matter how hard I search?

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

There's no Kingdom Hearts game like that, but that sounds similar to Disney Infinity.

Unfortunately, I believe Disney Infinity has had its services canceled if I am rightly informed.

Both Donald and Pirates of the Carribean characters were included AND the Kingdom Key was included as a very limited item (only unlocked if you bought everything from a certain set, I believe).

3. Explode Who?!

If you can remember, did it look just like a Kingdom Hearts game, or was it styled differently? If it’s the latter, it was probably Disney Infinity, like Heart said.

But if you swear it was KH2, maybe your cousin was playing a PC-emulated version, and using an XBox controller.

4. AkiraPlays Moogle Assistant

No, I am pretty sure it was a Kingdom Hearts 2 game, because I remember properly the command bar themed to the world, and he never had Disney Infinity. And also, he didn't have a PC by the time I saw this game being played, he was playing it on his x360 with no doubt.

With further digging, my friends even found city stores selling x360 versions of Kingdom Hearts. I don't know which games they were, since I haven't taken a visit yet to find these versions. But that is extremely interesting to know.

Sorry for late reply by the way.

5. Explode Who?!

There definitely aren’t any Kingdom Hearts games on 360 lol Not any official ones that could be legally sold in stores at least. It would help if you had an image of what your friends found.