It was bound to happen.

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by kitty_mckechnie, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

The only problem with me postin’ a departure thread - or any thread for that matter - is I have a reputation of creatin’ joke threads. Remember the time I went to England for a few days and I pretended that I was gonna leave forever? I must admit, that provided me with many lolz. Perhaps something’ I do too often to you guys.

Perhaps I was, Eager McBeaver. Chyeah! That's her real name.

Anyhoo...aye, i'm not very good at goodbye's. I'm not a very emotional person...unless it's when i'm happy, then i take the biscuit. Gosh, now i've started blabberin'. That's not a good sign. I'm basically writin' whatever first comes to mind…or close enough.

I dunno where to begin...well, i guess one of the major factors would be a good place. My father, bein' the successful man that he is, has been increasingly gettin' on my back about what i hope to do in the future. Like, he'll say it every time he see‘s me, and i only see him for once or twice each day. The weekends are horrible. Since everyone else in my family has done so well, he expects the same from me. But, he's tellin' me that i should get a move on (which I am lookin‘ into), but he doesn't exactly support me. A few other family thing's happened, but, as quoted by Coco from Hades 'Details, who needs them?'

I've been here for over a year now, and it's been great, but we all have to leave at some point. I seriously hoped i wouldn't leave so soon...or at all, this place is fab! At least till the site closed or died in an explosion that was caused by anythin' other than Xaldin pullin' a Xaldin, but these thing's happen...most of which are my very own fault, brought on by my stupidity. Most recently my lack in respondin' to folk on MSN. A series of unfortunate events (lol, get it?) happened and i didn't feel like talkin' to anyone here, like at all, but i had to be on to talk/webcam to family across the world. Then one guy kept persterin' me - only because he cared - but that made me wanna ignore everyone more, even though he had done nothin' wrong, except wantin’ to help. Then thing’s got worse and more people started IM’in’ me wonderin’ what’s up, but I didn’t want to explain, so I did the dumbest thing and continued to ignore folk. I’m such a coward when it comes to dealin’ with friends. Noobs, trolls, brin’ them on! I’ll give them a kick up the toosh!!!
    Everythin’ is true except, I‘m just headin‘ to Utah for 2 weeks. So I shall be back to rule the forum again. Muhahahahah!
    So, I’m super duper uber extremely sorry to all the folk I offended or worried. You guys just wanted to help, but I‘m an eejit, and sometimes don‘t wanna talk. Ok, I have to talk to my family, cause everyone in the house comes up and hijacks the computer/webcam. Especially that mother of mine. She’ll do anything’ to see her son. :P
    In my defence though, sometimes I wasn’t even there. Take the 21st of March for example. All my instant messengers log in automatically when the laptop is switched on, so, when my wee brother decided to play a game of TF2 what he got instead was, ‘ *bounces in* Today is my birthday!!!!!!’ He got a wee bit confused to say the least. Thankfully he decided to log out that time.

Now, I suppose it’s tradition that I name some of the folk that I shall miss. I’m a lass of tradition, so I’m not gonna go now and break it. But, there’s just so many folk I shall miss, can I really name them all? Not a chance, but I’m gonna try.

TCO - You’re a sweetheart. ^^ Whenever I would log onto MSN you’d be there to greet me with a warm welcome as soon as possible. Sometimes you were so quick, that my computer still hadn’t loaded fully. I’d want to say hi back, but I couldn’t cause it would still be loadin. XD You’re one of my bestest buddies here, and an awesome Thunderkitty. ;D And I have no idea how many times you have completed Zelda: PHG now. I’ve still need to finish it. Shame on me!

Rainbow Stoner - Or rather KairiXRiku. You were my first pal here, so you have a wee special place in my kitty_mckechnie heart. Also, you were the founder of the Thunderkitties, the best damn kitties on the face of the interweb. I’ll miss your randomness.

Jordie - My big macho man, we don’t talk as much as we should. Damn time zones! You’re a hindrance to us!!! But it was always awesome whenever I did get the chance to talk to you. Some of the most random conversations ever, but awesome! You can live in peace now, knowin’ I won’t hunt you down to eat you.

Muffin - We never talked much, you were rather delicious that time I bit you though. And you’re an awesome SSBB player. Shame I kept goin’ KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Whenever we had only10 more players to destroy in the 100 man melee and me screwin’ it up. I blame that it was after mid-night!

Darky - What can I say? I don’t talk to you or anything’ but I still think you’re an awesome guy.

Cin - Dammit, Cin! Give your brain a rest already. I’m sure it’s well over due a break with all the incredibly intelligent thing’s you say, even if it is sometimes spammy, it’s still smart in it’s own wee way.

GX - I’ll always remember that night when you thought you had a chance against me. Oh so naive you were. We could be datin’ right now, but you were too cheap to cough up the money for the rest of that sex change. You’ve gotten way better at the sigs, keep goin’!

Tootsie/Jellybein’ - Now, you guys are like sisters, so I thought I would put you both together. You guys are super duper awesome. Snarf, keep your hands off Link, he’s still mine. Jellybein’, thoes jellies are goin’ to your thighs, lay off them. ;P
    I tease, miss you guys. I never got that scrub down!

LF - Mulder, I’m sorry I never found a Scully, but I saw no one that was worthy to be your partner. Keep those Rp’ers in line, pwn them with your awesome pictures!

Split - Dude, I flippin’ love your sigs! Like, LOVE! That Link one? Smashin’! I consider you one of the best! Keep it up, get better! I still demand a profile of me. ;D
    You’re a great lad, but I wouldn’t think you were 14. O.o

CtR - Now, what can I say about the most popular lass in khv, and her ridiculous rep? You’re an awesome lass, CtR. Keep goin’, but don’t push yourself too hard. The staff ain’t a one man show. Use those lazy bums. :P

SJ - You’ve gone soft on us SJ. Turn up the heat on those noobs! Just imagine the picture I drew for you, and flames shall surge through your hands, through the internet, and burn the noob on the other side to a crips! You’re a great guy, shall miss you. ^^

DA - Curse you and your drunken llama powers! It’s a power that we must fear.
    Remember DA, keep the drinkin’ off the site, and no tossin’ thing’s out of window’s. Okay? Keep up the admin work.

RvR - My wee Pooka! Like, I already miss you, cause, like, you’re never on! You’re an amazing’ admin…when you’re on. XD
    Take care.

Rosey - Rosey, Rosey, Rosey…you remind me of a typical wee high school lass. Well, you are, but with all the gossipin’, it’s so cute! You’re an awesome/intelligent/funny cute lass. I dunno if you’ll read this, but…you still owe me a game of SSBB. Link is dyin’ to hit that pink blob away.

Sara - OHMYGOSH! SARA YOU BIT- wait, wait, wait, I don’t think that. Silly kitty.
    Sara, despite what some folk say, you’re a good pal. You do whatever you can for this place and I respect that. Dunno what this place is gonna do whenever you leave, but you’ll choose what you think is best for the site. ^^

Orange - Oranges contain lots n’ lots of Vit C, and are very very tasty. Fresh orange juice…from a carton…is the perfect way to start the day. =D
    I’ve been talkin’ to you more and more recently, often keeping’ me up till all sorts of hours, you evil fruit! But meh, it’s fun to talk to you. AS LONG AS THE PARENTS DON’T KNOW!
    You’ve actually become one of my favourite of favoutist members here, and I’m sure as heck gonna miss you. You’re a fab writer and lass to talk to, so you better keep writin’ Lost! If GX gets wide, kick him in da nuts.

P.S Pokemon are real! Lets go to the Pokeworld some day through the portal with Evan. SHUN THE NON BELIEVERS!!!!

Coco - Oh Coco, you’re just like…AMAZIN’! Like, insanely amazing’! the convo’s we use to have were like…AMAZIN’!!!! I could say wibbles to you, and we’d then have a convo that would last hours on end.
    I will forever love you for that picture you draw of Sammy in the legend of kh-vids. It was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
    You’re doin’ a smashin’ job as staff, forever dedicated! GO COCO GO!

Words can’t really describe Coco…she’s just too awesome! A great friend.

Forsaken - You’re my number one man! Like, my main man. Ok, I’ve been a complete eejit to you lately, well, a lot of the time, but I still consider you to be one of the easiest guys I’ve ever spoken too! Like, I wanna squish you if I ever meet you. You still owe me a webcam viewin’, but I guess that’ll have to wait. I’ll miss you like more than a fat man and his last chocolate piece.

Now for the Sistah’s!

Lithy - …will never see this, but…’GIMME BACK ME BIN!’

NO ILLEGALS, NO BURRITOS - Aka, Girly. What a lass, what a lass. Use to be completely off her rocker, but that’s what I love about her. You know I love your drawin’s, sigs, avvy’s…lol, anything’. You’re a great lass that I admire…but I believe we lost you to yaoi. No…you were always lost to yaoi.

Mish - Mishy wishy fishy le English Bishy. I already told you but, I have better conversations with telemarketers. My periods start and end before I get a reply from you. It’s that damn long.
    Anyhoo, I shall miss you Mishy. I remember when I called you on MSN, I was like, ’OHMYGOSH! SHE HAS A CUTE VOICE/LAUGH! *squeeeee* That convo was tough at times. Get a bit of confidence woman! I thought I was bad. Tsk tsk. But I loved it! ^^
    I was gonna prank call you on your mobile a wee while back, but the day I was gonna do it you just went to bed and I forgot afterwards. I’ll post your number so everyone can see it if you want.

By the way, I have a voice clip of you singin’ drunk. O:3

K a i r i - Sammy, my King…I’ve given you many nicknames. Ok, I didn’t give you Sammy, but meh. I can say many thing’s, but most aren’t for child ears, babeh. ;D
    I tease, you’re my bestest, westest pal here, and I totally QK ye! You’ve always been there to talk to, and I appreciate that, you have no idea how much. You’ve helped me through loads, and I admire you. You’re a special lass with lots of potential, and I hope you do well in life. But you know most of this.

Find yourself a hot man, not a cheap mingin’ one, that won’t obey. ;D

I hope i missed no one.

I leave in one week’s time! Why I post a week earlier? So I can see the replies, numpties. ;P

Oh…you thought I was gonna say kiddin’ down here? I think not!

2. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    oh noez!

Kitty, you're a great moddie person and a great friendie. I shall cry myself to sleep from now on. I will never find someone to replace you. *slitsob*

I have no purpose in life now. I must find the sharpest knife and go to the tallest tower.

You shall never see me again.

3. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

hmm well fine then dont goodbye to me. sigh ohh well i guess i wont be switchen places with you after all haha. well goodbye i guess.

4. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Didnt know you as well as other people,that makes me a little sad =(...

anyway Kitty it was nice to meet you,not formally, but still nice.Your the best admin on this site to me,and good luck in the future.

5. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Aw, Kitty, you put the Super in Super Moderator. ;D

If you wanted some jellies you should have asked, haha. I'll share. :3 But don't worry I'll get on Tootz' case and you'll get that scrub down~! She can do all the work... I'm just there for entertainment.
    *blows bubbles*

I'll miss you dearly, my crazy Scottish friend.

<<

>>

Now I think I shall be off and join O R A N G E in a double suicide. ;3;
    Ahur.

6. Saintlikesgirls Chaser

well..... this sucks.... everyone who's cool is leaving...

7. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

Aww Kitty... ;_; You were so silly. I'll miss you. And you're a huge peice in this forum. Now that it breaks off the forum will be more torn up. D: I'll miss you I really will. I hope you do fantastic in your life. Remember Link is always with you! :3333 Bye Kitty!

8. Sara Tea Drinker

I'm going to miss you, Kit... :( Take care of yourself and good luck.

9. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

DDDD=
    I remember when you were new here. DD=

Even though I never really talked to you directly, I knew you were awesome.

I know what it's like to have parents with high expectations; my parents are already talking about college and a career, and I just got into highschool. Don't let your dad pressure you too much. Take his advice if you want to, but it's your life, just remember that.

Good luck with everything, and I'm gonna miss you. :3

10. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

ya know what kitty, i may actually miss you, and your name looks quiet strange when its pink haha

11. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

Ouch, no shout out for me.. ;___;

Hopefully you'll still IM me or something if you ever wanna talk. :/

Take care of yourself.

12. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Don't be ******ed, lightisgone.
    This is a great member leaving here. D=

13. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

one that always hated me, and besides i still said i would miss her. and im just so used to seeing her name in purple now back off got it

14. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

...Whatever. I wasn't being all that serious. >_>

And for everyone's sanity let's not have a war on a departure thread. 8D

BYE KITTY! DD=

15. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

lol wasnt plaining on it.

16. Amber PLUR

Aw man... another person off my cool list is leaving D=

*hugs* I'm gonna miss you Kitty~

Everytime my cat Puff passes by I'll think of you~

17. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Kitty, I'll miss you. Good luck in what ever you do and don't forget us. And if you ever need money for a sex change, you know where to find me ;D

18. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

...I seriously don't know what to say. But I'll say what first comes to my mind.
    Kitty, you're an amazing lass. I've never seen such a ...well, remember when I use to call you psychotic in a awesome way? xD Well I still somewhat think it. You're the person who can make me laugh the most around here. I remember talking to you for the first time on IRC. And that was the first time you made fun of me xD
    I always enjoyed our convos, I'll never forget you kitty. You're also extremly easy to talk to. You my number #1 kitty in the whole wide world. And I'll miss you. I just can't imagine what this site will be without you...heh, but I guess we will in a week.

19. Laurence_Fox Chaser

;;

I'll miss you Katzchen.

All your randomness and your Link obsessions. The forum will never be the same once you leave.

Good luck in life.

20. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Well that a fairly depressing post right there.

Either way good luck with whatever you choose to ensue, wish you the best and all that good ****. Stay scottish and keep pimpin'. Quite frankly never talked to you as much as I actually wanted to but you made me laugh quite a few times. Have fun with your life plan type things.

Peace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.