Kingdom Hearts II just an idea

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by KairiSoraKeyoflight, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

what if instead of just being able to play as the main character you could swich to the other party members like say you where sora you could also play as donald or gofy each would have there own advantages and disadvantages but if one died you could just swich to the other what do you people think

2. Guxas Traverse Town Homebody

i was thinking about it just yesterday... it would be kinda cool... specially when you have the special members... i mean, controlling directly Jack Skellington or Captain Sparrow or the Beast... it would ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK XDDDD

3. Misty gimme kiss

Hm... Similar to KOTOR...

I'd like this, but it's have some disadvantages. The storyline couldn't be without the keyblade, and it'd be kind of odd if everyone was playing with charectors that have no keyblades.

Also, when you waste all of your "HP UP's" on them, and then they go away, you'll be stuck with an un-pimped out Sora.

And last, but not least, what would happen during drives? What would you do, sit inside Sora-kun?

4. Shanny-Boo Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah. It really wouldn't be so much of the Keyblade's story anymore if you could play as Donald or Goofy, but then that brings up an interesting point... What if there were times whe you could play as Riku, Kairi, or even Roxas again? :3 Like in, say, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle... all the good guys are fighting for the same thing, you just swap to random parts of the story and play as them...

Or Sora, Riku and Kairi could be a trio and you could take your pick on which one to play... 'Cause they all had Keyblades...

But then what would happen to Donald and Goofy...? I mean... KH is Disney...

I'm putting down my own theories.

I'll be quiet now. ^^;

5. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

the whole donald gofy thing was just a reference i wish that if the next game did have sora in it that they replaced donald and gofy w/ kairi and riku and like don and goof where w/ king micky or somthin like dat

6. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

Like Shanny said, maybe we could do something like that only it'll be like a mission or well, one specified person is to complete the major tasks (Sora, Roxas Riku, Kairi, etc...). Like if any of you have played Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith, only with all KH elements and party members. ;) Maybe some times we could play as Auron or something. :D That would be SWEET! It could be a long game like FFX-2 only ALOT better and with MORE action!

7. Roxas OG

If we were to play as others, I'd hope they would just momentarily appear like Riku and Mickey in KHII.

8. superkat99 Moogle Assistant

I've heard that there's a Gameshark code that lets you play as other characters in certain worlds - Auron in Hercules Colliseum, Mulan in Land of Dragons, etc. I think it lets you play as Roxas (and wield two Keyblades) in Twilight Town.

9. Roxas OG

You can find those codes in the Code Vault:
    http://kh-vids.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=44

This is talk about possible playable characters in KHIII ^_^

10. superkat99 Moogle Assistant

11. Xenmas Merlin's Housekeeper

Maybe it would be possible to play as the other characters in surden parts of the game. Many games have those "extra" missions where you step into another character and play as him or her for a while until your ready to stedp indside the hero again.
    There were tons of such possibilities in KH2. For instance where Leon run back to the castle with the CD you see him destory a couple of Nobodies on his way. In that situation you could play as Leon with the task of getting the CD to the computer room within a time limit.
    That could also strength the hole "My friends are my power" KH has going on.
    Sora couldent possibly have done any of the things he did if he hadent friends to back him up, so would it be so bad if you could play as one of those friends?

Maybe we will get the chance in the third game, or maybe not.

12. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    I really like the idea of switching characters; it adds a whole new dimension to the game. Though I think that if you died you should get a game over, because if not the game would be too easy. Still, you could switch a character with low HP for a character with higher HP if you're in a bust! I personally would have liked this feature in the KH games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.