Kingdom Hearts II Just noticed this...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by In_the_Twilight, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In_the_Twilight Twilight Town Denizen

Perhaps I'm just slow and didn't catch on the first time through, but the other night I was re-doing the "armoured Xemnas" battle where he is sitting on the throne, and never remembered hearing him say:

"Sora, are you sure you can trust Riku?"

"Riku, are you sure you aren't jealous of Sora?"

It seemed like he was trying to do everything in his power to break the two of them down!
    I'm sorry if everyone knows this already and I'm just wasting time, but it was really hard to catch - was I the only one who didn't?

2. PuppyNoelle Moogle Assistant

yeah, i actually noticed that the first time through that battle, but it was pretty easy to miss (especially if you're concentrating on the battle like you should be lol). i'm an auditory learner, so i notice almost every tiny background noise :) my brother didn't catch it until i mentioned it tho. so dont feel bad!

much love!

3. --kairi-- Merlin's Housekeeper

wow :p cool~ i didnt notice it, haha i'll go play again to see. i think he said that cause he already know he is going to loose so he tries to attack them psycologically. hehe..:D

However the last boss battle is just too long, around an hour plus to finish. So tiring! but i like the last of the last battle :p

4. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

i noticed it when i played it the second due to my short attentipn span.....which i easily be brought thru the battle instead of the words they say

5. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

yea i noticed it my first time fighting him, i feel special now:D

yea he did seem like he wanted to break them up.......so maybe they would fight each othre and not him..........

6. RPGgamer Traverse Town Homebody

I realized that before, an after the battles, I started to think about it. Xemnas must have wanted Riku to betray Sora because he knew that Riku was originally darkness. He tries to trick Sora because he wants Sora to believe that Riku is still darkness. Yes, he is trying to destroy their friendship, but they've been friends forever, so they have a strong friendship bond.

P.S. I seem to be writing a lot recently LOL

7. JackS27 Twilight Town Denizen

I noticed the phrase that's directed at Riku from the beginning, but I didn't hear the one he directed at Sora until about a week ago.

8. Cody Chaser

I heard that the first time and i was all WTF m8.....

9. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I noticed it, and I kept saying to myself "Uh huh, Xemnas, that's the lamest persuasion ever."

10. Roxaslook-alike Destiny Islands Resident

Yeah, I noticed it too, but it's kinda creepy when you hear him say it though.

11. Rufus Hollow Bastion Committee

i always wondered about that o.o its like Xemnas is saying, Riku go kill Sora not me >< nuuu Sora!

12. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

ok (shoots himself) thats better (regrows forehead) hmm wait this isnt the real me "false Image" goes over and shoots real me

ok now anyways i noticed it too i mean theres no way that would work to make them fall apart it took them forever to meet finnaly and fight together so theres no way tghat would break them apart

13. Key_of_Destiny Destiny Islands Resident

Yea, I noticed that too. I wanted to smack him so bad! *anime sweatdrop* But hey, that's what I was doing the whole time right? ((Obviously.)) And now I'm wasting space... later taters! ((XDD Couldn't resist.))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.