Kingdom Hearts II Kairi's Character

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by awsomonium, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awsomonium Merlin's Housekeeper

She has to little persionality, in the next game shes in i reckon she should turn into a hardcore warriow chick and fight with sora and riku, that would b awesome :)

2. P Banned

Nah, she needs the damzel in distress rolle. Cut her some slack, possibly. But a warrior's path is not for her.

I think she does need to regain character. I prefered her KH1 character personally.

3. Hayabusa Venomous

I'd rather she stay the way she is than take the path Yuna did. Not that its bad, I just liked Yuna's old personality more. Dunno why

4. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

I didn't like either. She was whiny in the first one. These quotes actually made me shout at my tv (XD):

"Sora?Are you really...No. He can't be. I WON'T LET HIM GO! D:<" (I was like '...wtf YOU JUST DID! D:< )

"C'Mon,Sora! We made it this far by sticking together! =D" (WTAWLKTJ AKLWT I DID ALL THE FREAKING WORK! D8< )

"It's my lucky charm,be sure to bring it back to me,LoL! =D" (...this guy.Is going.To risk his LIFE and DIGNITY to SAVE THE FREAKING WORLDS.....and all you care about is yer lucky charm. >> )

Then she only caused more trouble for Sora in KH II. As if he didn't have enough. He had to:

-Defeat the Heartless
    -Defeat the Nobodies
    -Figure out what Organization XIII was planning
    -Defeat Organization XIII
    -Seal the Keyholes
    -Look for the King and Riku
    -Get back home in one piece

Then Kairi comes along and gets herself kidnapped. I was like "....noooo..... no more... D| "
    Then she goes and says "No matter what happens,next time we're all going and sticking together!D:<" (Like you'd be of any help.)

(As you could tell,I extremely dislike Kairi)

She does need to work on it.

5. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

I don't want her to be a warrior or defensless. I want her to be somewhere in the middle. Able to defend herself but not extremely powerful. And she does need more personality.

6. Sahjin Destiny Islands Resident

LMAO exactly what I was thinking. Glad to see a fellow Kairi hater

I swear, she has no personality in any of the games.... -_-' might be b/c she isn't in it all that much so can't establish one, but c'mon...she's a pain....

7. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.

(lol,nice to also see a fellow hater. :3 )

She is a pain. Why can't she just stay home like a good little girl and stay out of it? Oh,that's right. She's dumb enough to go and get herself kidnapped. >>

8. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

Haha,make me.

And it never specified that. Just if you thought her character needs working on,and if so why. You've got nothing on me. = w =

9. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

How was she stupid? She tried to run away. What else was she supposed to do?

10. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

How about when Axel was dragging her through the portal in Twilight Town? She didn't put up much of a struggle. What are we little kids supposed to do in a situation like that? KICK 'IM WHERE IT HURTS. D<

11. Jayn

I dont mind her being the damsel in distress, as long as she stays that why. I dont like how she tried to get a keyblade and fight the heartless in the second game ><;. She should've just stood there screaming and waiting for Riku to save her XD

12. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

I agree with you.

JustANobody is gonna pay.*pulls out Kairi hater laser*

13. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

Bring it. >:3

-pulls out Rena's cleaver-

14. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

I'm not saying she's ugly. She does have a figure....in KH II (Her head was a bit too big for her body in the first game. >>). I'm just saying that she's quite annoying and bugs the crap out of me. >>

15. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

No violence =/. Everyone has their own opinion.

But seriously, if you were being chased by a guy with huge red hair in a black coat, what would you do?

It seemed to me like she was struggling in Twilight Town. No, she didn't fight back, but she's not that kind of character.

16. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah.I guess Kairi is to Peach as Sora is to Mario.

17. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

I would seriously just kick him and run. Scream for help.

Then there's the whole "Sora's in trouble...because of me!" line. It's not much of a shocker if you remember what happened alst time. =/

18. myoblivion King's Apprentice

._. I cant really see Kairi....Weilding the keyblade and fighting heartless with them- It would just be....Weird...

19. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, I basically dont like kairi to be warrior kind....
    but well, she already has a keyblade or something...
    so i think she would be fighting alongside with sora in some of the future games..
    if it's possible that is....

20. ~Misa-Chan~ Gummi Ship Junkie

I want to goo zee moon :O *points at moon*
    In my opinion I would say that since Kairi already has a Keyblade and all..she might start fighting alongside Sora..but what I'm thinking is what might happen to Riku

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.