Kingdom Hearts II Kairi's keyblade wielding style

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by key dragon, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. key dragon One with the keyblade

If Kairi get to be a party member in KH3, what type of style do you want her keyblade skills to be like?

Maybe they'll do something DoA style.

2. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I don't care, I don't want her to be in my Party, she'll probably get knocked out because she fights with her keyblade behind her back and looking proud, I would never choose her, Sora, Riku and Mickey would be who I'd pick and we've already seen her fight in the cutscenes.

3. libregkd -

4. Soushirei 運命の欠片

lol, bitter Kairi-hatage.

I agree. Kairi looks more like a mage-type, if she was ever implemented.

And I hope you know the next game won't be called KH3. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're referring to the 'eventual KH3'.

5. Daisy the Sorceress Destiny Islands Resident

Moving from England to Wales and back again
    Kairi bashing is so funny. But then most female character bashing is hilarious anyway.

SPOILER

Anyway, she might be a mage type. Or she might start out on her own and level up to be as tough as her friends as she goes on. It would be rather silly if she became almighty and powerful all of a sudden, because that would be unrealistic. I can see her as training to fight a lot as she said near the end of KH II that she didn't want to be left behind this time.

END SPOILER

6. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

I would love is she would be! But I heard with KH3 its name is not Kingdom Hearts 3 and you play not as Sora, Riku, or Kairi. You play as some other people.

7. munboy Merlin's Housekeeper

i would never and i mean NEVER have kairi in my party, though I would like to have riku, sephiroth and terra in my party :)

8. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

Well, we all know that KH3 isn't about Sora anymore...or is it?

Anyways, Kairi would probably be a mage, like everyone else said. She would be like another Donald. Except she would only heal Sora.

:stupid:

9. munboy Merlin's Housekeeper

sora will be dragged into the next kh game

10. Black Sinner Twilight Town Denizen

I doubt Sora will be in it.

And yeah, she would definitely be more of a magic user. But she would probably have to be saved every three seconds. Now Axel, Cloud, or Mickey would probably make great party members.

11. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

12. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I don't hate Kairi, I just don't see her fighting Heartless and Nobodies and whatevers in Kingdom Hearts 3 (Not the next Kingdom Hearts Game or Series, I mean you saw how she ran in Kingdom Hearts at the beggining of the game, showing that peverted giggling which I doubt anyone does now our days. And Kingdom Hearts 2 it got worse, I liked Kingdom Hearts Kairi's haircut better, she was running with Namine like... Who knows what, if she started acting sirious and ran faster because I won't use a slow person who giggles madly if she was a Party Member, plus the Keyblade dosen't fit her, I agree with the mage thing but she'd probably just get killed, what you need is a good Defense, Offense, and Magic, Donald and Goofy took Defense and Magic, now I can imagine Kairi going on Magic but who's going to take Defense, Riku sure isn't since you'll probably know him already, so we need a defense characters like Goofy that actually defends and I doubt Riku would be sutiable for the job.

13. libregkd -

14. I don't hate Kairi, but I'll sure as HELL will never pick her if she's a keyblade wielder or in your party, unless you don't have a choice.

To me, Kairi isn't the fighting type of girl with her giggles and little outfits, no matter how strong she wants to be or how Nomura wants to create a link for whatever reason. My first impression of the girl, will remain my first impression. If she had some badassness like Larxene or Tifa first off, then maybe I would have believed it. But she didn't.

Strong emotionally? Yes. Strong physically? Heck no! She looks freakin' fragile. I could give her a Larxene inspired kick and she'll break. I swear...

Then again, a Larxene inspired kick is too harsh.

She was never a keyblade wielder, and to me, she never will be. Seriously, out of nowhere she just happens to get a Keyblade? And to hell with Nomura if he plans for Kairi to suddenly be an expert Keyblader. That would put the cream on the top on her already Mary-Sue application with people. Then I would really hate her.

I want her to do something, but it doesn't mean she needs to be a wielder to do it. There are other ways to promote her bravery and inner strength. Like what she was doing in KHII pre-Keyblade. Odds against her, no weapon, but still went forward. Hell she could have gotten a weapon, a wand even, but it had to be a Keyblade, which doesn't fit her, honestly. I can't see her do anything Sora, Roxas, and Riku do, without what they learned during these two years (except Roxas, he got it from Sora).

I'd rather have Aqua, who from the very beginning we see she is depicted as active with experience, despite her centering more on Keyblade magic.

And Kairi can't be a mage. Because, in reality, she isn't, she has no natural experience. Aerith was. Rinoa was. Yuna was. Kairi wasn't. Unless she somehow manages to get power that way. With realism, and no plot devices.

15. RikuStalker Destiny Islands Resident

To me it just looks like she's swinging a stick around. But that's just me :P

16. Ixenin Destiny Islands Resident

Kairi with a Keyblade has always seemed a little weird to me.

I agree with everyone who said she's not a fighter. I just can't picture her taking on Heartless with Sora and the others. She doesn't seem to know how to use it anyway.

17. key dragon One with the keyblade

Well, maybe she specializes in plant magic. Her keyblade is a flower based thing.

18. Tonks Gummi Ship Junkie

Quoted for words of wisdom.

So what if it's a flower based thing?

19. Shuhbooty moon child

I wouldn't want her in my party...she'll kill herself and I'd laugh,cause I wouldn't care.But still,she'd prob;y show off then die.XD

20. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

She couldn't be any worse than some of the other party members you get in your team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.