Kingdom Hearts II Kairi's past

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by KairiSoraKeyoflight, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

you can tell that kairi was originaly from hollow bastion/raidiant garden but i was thinking when sora sees kairi's memory in kh1 she is in the castle library which leads me to beleive that she lived in the castle, so, could ansem the wise be kairi's father now o know that parents dont play an important role in the series but its just an idea

2. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't remember or I didn't really understand kh1 because when I got it I was only 9 or somthing, but it might because when kairi's graney was telling her the story thing, when kairi was a little girl they where in hollow bastion. So posiblly Ansem could be! but who knows?

3. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    That's definitely a possibility, though I think that it may have been mentioned in KH2... Still, it would make sense.

4. soras kingdom Merlin's Housekeeper

i have herd that posibility i think it could be a huge factor in kh3

5. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

i just imagine ansem and little kairi together aww so cute anyway i think it would b realy cool an i have heard that kh3 dosent reavolve around kairi sora and riku but that could just b a rumor i hope it isent true.....

6. Roxas OG

It has been confirmed many, many times that she is the Princess of Heart from Hollow Bastion. About Ansem being the father, though... eh.

7. Shanny-Boo Traverse Town Homebody

Personally, I think Ansem is too old to be her father. o.o; Grandfather, perhaps? Or maybe great uncle? (He could be her grandmother's brother...)

Although Ansem COULD be her father, you can't deny that. My one friend has a little sister who is currently three, and by the time the little sister is 13 her mom will be like... late fifties, early sixties?

Although I do believe that there is more to Kairi's past than meets the eye, and I really hope it'll be explained. (How the heck did she get from Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion to Destiny Islands in the first place?! x.x)

8. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

What the hell do you mean too old? Does it say his age somewhere? He probably looks old from all the unkempt facial hair. That just means he's past puberty (shocker). You'd think from that ramble that i believed it but no. He would have said something meaniful to her just before he died. She was there, he was gonna go bye bye. Classic death bed confession scenario. That DIDN'T happen, and don't anybody say he didn't know who she was. He was following the activities of everyone very closly. Myth = Busted.

9. TeFosta Moogle Assistant

And Kairi can use a keyblade and Ansem can't Myth = Busted some more.

10. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

and he calls her a resident of his old kingdom maybe the castle was like the white house b4 they made it illegal for regular people to go to without clearence you know open house like and they were just usin the library like a publkic library or maybe the old women worked for ansem like a maid cause if i had a place that big id want one lol

11. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    Indeed, it would be cool but it probably would have been mentioned in the Ansem reports.
    Also, I think when DiZ dies, he probably would have left some words for her before the machine explodes.

12. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

Wow I expected my post to get bashed. Nifty. Unfortunatley I must point out to my "Myth=Busted" supporter, that nowhere does it say or even hint that the power of the Keyblade is heriditary. In fact in Kingdom Hearts 1, it said that the strongest heart wields the Keyblade, not the heart of the descendant of the... previous Keyblade-wielding guy. Sorry TeFosta.

And Axel(the post above this one) isn't that what i said?

13. TeFosta Moogle Assistant

"Sorry TeFosta" hahaha and on the note os sorry all myth well be busted when the game comes out so we never know whats going to happen next cuz riku had a weak heart then it became strong and he still had a keyblade before it became strong

14. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

actually he didnt he got after his heart became stronger from waliing the path to the dawn and thats when he got it hence its name "Way to the dawn"

15. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

This is so funny. We are all argueing about a made up concept in a made up game where the ppl who made it probably don't care to think as much as we do. Then they have to come up with reasons later. What we need is an invevntion that measure the power of a fictional character's heart. Then all we have to do is hit the guys who make KH over the head with it!! That should be enough motivation to make things clear.

(I felt the apology was necessary, regardless, I really attached to ppl who back me up *sniff*)

16. The Dark Side of Me Merlin's Housekeeper

I agree, he would have mentioned her being his daughter at least once in the game. And when he died Kairi would have been crying and all that.

17. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

Why is he being quoted?! I said it first, mine's just a little more confusing... *mumble something incoherant* I stand by my original post.

18. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

um kairi has NO MEMORIES of being ih Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden and maybe there is a reason nothing was said about it maybe that is a plot element or something we know nothing about kairis past other than the fact that she lived in HB/RG so how do we know and can we stay on topic ppl please

19. Shanny-Boo Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah. She doesn't remember much from before she came to Destiny Islands. Also, like I said, Ansem might not be her father. Possibly uncle... Although it is true that they may not be related at all.

20. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

Maybe Kairi had her memory of HB/RG wiped before she went to the DI, its all possible. It may of been like she was reborn in DI, like she was newborn with no memorym of her past, and not shore of who she was. Even she could of had an alternative mind placed in insted of her own. Her name may not be Kairi...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.