Kingdom Hearts II Key to Rewards Card Guide[Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Roxas_the_Key_to_Destiny, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas_the_Key_to_Destiny Destiny Islands Resident

If you don't want to know where they are, if you want to find it out you're self than don't read.

-Ok How to Obtain the Organiztion XIII card, and the Kingdom Hearts II Keyblade cards.
    First off Beat Sora's Story, Beat the Last Marloosha Marluxia, after that Save, Make sure you have Kingdom Hearts II saved on your memory(I dont know if the save is true, but do it to be sure). If you have a Key to Reward card, open the door. If they are 2 Treasure Chests, you got 2 rewards =D Enjoy! If you want me to explain this more. Please do ask!

-P.s. Want reps. haha Just kidding.

here is the location List too if you need it.

World | Reward | How to get Traverse Town| Lion Heart, Saix| Key to Rewards Agrabah| Luxord, Warp| Key to Rewards Olympus Colisem| Metal Chocobo, Monochrome| Key to Rewards Wonderland| Synchro, Xemnas| Key to Rewards Monstro| Aqua Splash, Xaldin| Key to Rewards Halloween Town| Bind, Bond of Flame| Key to Rewards Atlantica| Demyx, Quake| Key to Rewards Neverland| Thunder Raid, Follow the Wind| Key to Rewards Hollow Bastion| Mushu, Xigbar| Key to Rewards Twilight Town| Stardust Breeze, Roxas| Key to Rewards Destiny Island| MegaElixir, Photon Debugger| Key to Rewards Castle Oblivion| Super Glide, Star Skeeker| Key to Rewards

UPDATE:This is the Calm Bounty Guide, you can get these Cards only in Sora Story at anytime EXCEPT Hidden Dragon, to obtian Hidden Dragon Beat Sora's Story.

World | Reward | How to get Traverse Town| Hidden Dragon| Calm Bounty(After Sora's Story) Agrabah| Gravity| Calm Bounty Olympus Colisem| Blizzard Raid| Calm Bounty Wonderland| Stop| Calm Bounty Monstro| Fire Raid| Calm Bounty Halloween Town| Miracle Gift| Calm Bounty Atlantica| Shock Impact, Homing Blizzard| Calm Bounty Neverland| Teleport| Calm Bounty Hollow Bastion| Reflect Raid| Calm Bounty Twilight Town| Detonator| Calm Bounty Destiny Island| Judgement| Calm Bounty Castle Oblivion| Rasing Storm| Calm Bounty

Update x2: Here is Special after you Defeat Marluxia(I), and After you Clear Reverse/Rebrith(Riku Story) Mode

Key: Any world Except Destiny Island, and Twlight Town. So if you See any world go to any world except those two.
    Beat Marluxia, mean beat him the first battle, after you save for before you move to the last battle you can get the ones that sasy (Beat Marluxia(I)).
    Clearing R/R mode you can get Enemy Cards, and a Attack Card by opening up Calm Bounties cards.

World | Reward | How to get Any World| Diamond Dust| Calm Bounty(Beat Marluxia(I)) Twilight Town| One-Winged Angel| Calm Bounty(Beat Marluxia(I)) Any world| Ultima Weapon| Calm Bounty(Clear R/R) Any World| Lexaeus| Calm Bounty(Clear R/R) Twilight Town| Ansem| Calm Bounty(Clear R/R) Destiny Island| Zexion| Calm Bounty(Clear R/R)

If you dont understand this I'll try to explain it more better.

2. Egypt Twilight Town Denizen

This is for the English verson right? Thank for this, oh I think you can get Ansem card too well that what I heard any way.

3. Rock-kun Traverse Town Homebody

From what I've heard, the second treasure appears after you beat Reverse/Rebirth, and not by having a KH2 save (for the English version, in the Japanese you do indeed have to have a completed KH2FM save).

4. Roxas_the_Key_to_Destiny Destiny Islands Resident

you get Ansem after beating R/R.

Nope. I only Beat Sora's Story and I got them all. But before I beat it I tried it and i didnt get them. So KHII Save and beat Sora's Story.

5. Egypt Twilight Town Denizen

So you got to beat Sora's story first to get the cards, that probably way I couldn't fine the cards before.^^;

6. BahamutDragon1 Merlin's Housekeeper

so that means...i need to get 2 cards in Key to Reward room after i beat Sora's story mode?? is that right?

7. Shift Chaser

That means when you open the KtR room after beating Sora story you'll get 2cards isntead of one.

8. BahamutDragon1 Merlin's Housekeeper

that cool but do i need to open KtR room first to get extra KH1 keyblades first then go back to KtR after Sora Story to get 2 Cards?

9. Shift Chaser

If you go there before beating Sora story,you'll get one card/sleight.
    If you go there again,after beating Sora story and opening the room once,you'll get thesecond card.
    If you go there after beating Sora story but without going there before,you'll get the two cards at once.

10. BahamutDragon1 Merlin's Housekeeper

Ah it make sense now. thanks for helping me out DeadHeart :3

11. videogame714 Merlin's Housekeeper

and you need them after the game because? kinda worthless if you ask me... but still, great that we know that they're in the game ^^

12. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I wasn't aware that you could get KH2 cards. Well done on the info.

13. Noise For Love and Justice

how do you make th Rewards card drop? is there some system to it or is it random...i got it twice...but i want it more >:3

14. 007 Hollow Bastion Committee

SWEET!!!
    I guess there is a purpose to Key to Rewards

15. EvilMan_89 Code Master

it IS random but your chances of getting one increase when you get higher and higher in Castle Oblivion

16. Envious623 Twilight Town Denizen

Ah, thanks for this. I've gone to a couple Key to Rewards rooms, but it was before I bet Sora's story, so I guess I need to go back to them. Thanks for putting this up!​

17. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Dude!!! you rock!!!!!!! awesome!!!!!

18. Jasper Cullen Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow thanks that helped me a lot but I think roxas should have been on destiny island because he's sora's nobody but then again when you played him you were in Twilight Town

19. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

That's what I'm thinking too. So after we beat the game, can we verse all of the bosses again or something? Cause it would kinda suck if we couldn't use these new cards against bosses.

20. Rock-kun Traverse Town Homebody

Just confirmed that you do NOT need to have KH2 data on your Memory Card to unlock the extra cards (Roxas, Demyx, etc.). I had Final Mix data, but not american KH2 data and I still unlocked the extra cards anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.