Birth by Sleep Keyblade of Hearts (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Mixt, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

The Xehanort Reports talk about three types of keyblades (and the kye-blade which he apparently doesn't put on even the same level as a keyblade). The standard keyblades of light and darkness and then a keyblade of hearts. The keyblade of hearts is forged when seven hearts of pure light are gathered and is supposedly the only way to open Kingdom Hearts.

So what do think about this? Is the keyblade that possessed Riku held the closest we're going to see of it? Will it be shown in KH3? Could Sora already have it? Other thought provoking ice breaker questions?

2. Shift Chaser

Keyblades of Heart are keyblades made of hearts (Like, if you pick Terra's heart and make a keyblade with it somehow, it'll be one) instead of being the manifestation of one's strength of the heart.
    The X-Blade and the one Riku used are both Keyblades of Heart (Which is why when the X-Blade was destroyed Ven heart was broken and why the princessed revived after Riku''s keyblade vanished), the fact both of those can open KH doesn't have anything to do with the fact they're Keys of Heart, or so i think.

Also, Sora's key is a normal Light Realm Key, like every other key shown until now(except those two mentioned above and Kingdom Key D/Lightseeker).

3. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

Master Xehanort's Keyblade and Vanitas keyblade got to be from the realm of darkness, right?

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'm actually hoping that we see it again, hopefully with Riku wielding it (I would settle for dual-wielding, but I prefer Riku's one-handed style). I could see Xehanort using it, though.
    I hope that, if we see a complete one, it has mostly the same design as the one in KH1. I loved the simple design of it.

5. Shift Chaser

No actually..
    To get a Key of that realm, you'll need to go there, and Xehanort himself said no one has ever escaped that place up to that point.

Though there is something really weird with Xehanort's key, with it having it's own health bar in the No Heart battle it seems like it's really something "special".

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I think it is best if I just quote what I'm talking about. I copied this from KH wikia. I don't have my game anymore to corroborate this but it is what I remember it to be.

My statement on that Sora might already have it is bassed off of this. Xehanort says that the seven hearts need to be gathered. It is ambiguous as to if the hearts themselves become the keyblade or if them being together causes one to be made. So Sora takes the keyblade from Riku that had six of the hearts and thrusts it into his own heart where two more reside (I'm counting Ven here) so for a brief moment we have eight hearts of light collected, thus meeting the requirement of having seven. How Sora got his keyblade has been an interesting discussion as well. It seems that in KH1 he was simply borrowing a keyblade (Ven's or Riku's) In CoM we're not entirely sure, but by KH2 there is little doubt that he has his own. Could it be the keyblade of hearts was forged at the end of KH1 and now resides with Sora?