keyblade war : The Keyblade War: Reborn

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Love, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    This RP is simply for fun, no need to make character bios unless you are newbie to the rp series or if you are making a new character.
    It is happening during the first major war of the series before most has happened. But remember keep it clean, don't make it sloppy, have fun, but also make sure that you stay realistic enough in a kh universe sense. Also remember this is 15 years before kh1.

2. Love Kingdom Keeper

Red dust clouded the skies and the air making it hard to breath as the hot sun blared over head. The red sands weren't the only thing that dyed the land crimson, a pool of blood stained the ground and washed over the rocks. A young woman stood cloaked and hooded in a pale tan cloak, blood all over her hands. She had been too late. A young man, younger then herself even lay dead in the sand. She attempted to do something for the body but she couldn't, the land was just to vast the sun too hot and pretty soon she knew she wouldn't be alone in the valley. The woman bent down and picked up a metal object laying in the dirt and held it above her head to glare at it. It glinted a soft silver glow as the sun hit it with its rays, giving view to a large metal keylike weapon. The woman then stabbed into the ground next to the body as the sand began dusting it over, burying the body. The woman sniffling back tears then froze still when there was a weird chirping noise off in the distance that sounded like a bird, but she knew it wasn't a bird, it was a band of dark soldiers out in the dunes.

3. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

A man stood over the battlefield, no one noticed him. Not that there was many people left. "Here we go again" he said to himself as he walked towards a survivor "It all starts here, lets get it right this time" he added so the young woman could hear him.

4. Love Kingdom Keeper

The distraught woman regained her composure and began stepping away from him.
    " Get the hell away from me or I will cut you, I swear I will." The woman shouted as she tredded lightly backwards so that her feet wouldn't sink into the sand.

5. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Please, it would be a waste of time" he said "Besides, its not like you have the strength to oppose me" he said to the woman.

6. Love Kingdom Keeper

The woman was about to get up and strike the man till a large blast came flying from one of the enemy cannons hidden someplace in the rocky formations and lodged it self in the ground between the two, making a huge crater and explosion sending the two flying. The young woman went flying through the air and over the ridge onto the flat valley nearby as she landed flat on her face in the sand.

7. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Why you!" the man said in frustrationa s he landed, he formed an energy ball in hand and threw it at the cannon causing the shole area to vanish.

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mixt stood in the distance, not yet aware that there was still anyone in the valley. "Who fired? You could destroy the loot!"

9. Ansem59 Chaser

"SORRY SIR! WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN! Just an impulse!" Raxtion stated as he came to attention "There's been a lot of firing today sir, I just get a little shaky when I see the shadow of a cloud or something..."

10. Love Kingdom Keeper

The woman slumped up from the ground looking up and over at the area off in the distance where she had been before, smoke was still billowing from the area as a fire burned in the few desert trees that stood up on the ridge. She breathed a weak sigh as her hood had been blown back by the desert wind, showing her pale hair that had fallen over her eyes. She began to cough up blood as the emblem buckle on her belt showing her rank shone in the sun.

11. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

The man walked over to the woman "Can you walk" he asked her as he looked around, seeing of the dark army saw them.

12. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mixt walked over to Raxtion's cannon. And peered out into the distance. Suddenly he slammed his fist on the side of the cannon, forcing it to turn a few inches and then snapped his fingers which somehow caused another shot to be fired "Your eyes might not be as bad as you think"

13. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

The man spun around and fired a dark orb at the shot that made it explode before it got to close, though small bits of debrie hit around him.

14. Ansem59 Chaser

"Sir?" asked Raxtion somewhat confused as to what had just happened and why his commander fired another shot. Raxtion peered out into the distance as well to spot two moving figures. "Oh... uh, yeah! I totally meant to do that!"

15. Ansem59 Chaser

*Sorry, random double post*

16. Love Kingdom Keeper

The woman stood up quickly in a attempt to get back from the shot till she realized the strange man was trying to help her out.
    " What are you doing?" She said staggering a bit, her white bangs falling from her eyes revealing her face for the first time after it had been shrouded for quiet a while.

17. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"I though that was obvious" he said with a frown vefore a grin came across his face "Hey Mister Dark general, YOU MISSED!!" he yelled at the cannon team.

18. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion tried to listen to the man "He said you pissed, sir... whatever that means..."

19. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Mixt rolled his eyes "He said I 'missed' you imbecile." And without another word he charged down into the valley.

20. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Impulisve Dark users" the man said smiling as the general charged foward "So easy to predicte" he added as he slowly walked towards the Charging general "If you can walk you should take cover" he said to the young woman.