KH-Vids: Heroes! (Sign-up)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Inasuma, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

So yeah. I'm going to make a KHV style fan-fiction based off of Heroes. Come here if you want to be a part of the story, and fill out the app. if so.

User-name:
    Other stuff: (This includes your powers, interests, etc..)

NOTE: The Age will better help identify your role in the fanfiction. This will reduce confusion when the fan fic is actually written. xD

Characters(thus far):
    Soku
    Alan
    Serenity
    Mookie
    Nero
    Axel
    Mari
    Darkandriod
    Mr. Bob
    Sora59
    Roxas

2. User-name:Soku-Sora and Goku and likes to be called Soku in fan fic
    Appearance: Has black and brown spiky hair. The same top off of kh2 but has black wrist bands instead of gloves. He has a martial arts belt instead of a belt. And has the same shorts as sora and has gokus boots that go up too the end of his shorts. Hes 5'7 and is medium built.
    Other stuff:
    Powers- He has a keyblade and the power of light, he has super sayin abilites too. So pretty much he has the powers of Goku and Sora.
    Interest- Anime drawing,saving worlds, baseball, excercising, hanging with friends
    Times saved the universe-8
    Personality- Hes nice and kindhearted but serious when have to. He acts cool sometimes and plays around too.

Hope ya accept me!

3. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I think Darky was talking about the show Heroes, present day ordinary people discovering genetic abnormalities within themselves making them have powers. In short, lots is wrong with that.

Username: Zexion of the Twilight
    Name: Alan
    Appearance: Asian kid in 8th Grade, is hated by a lot of his classmates, has a few friends, extremely lazy
    Other stuff: I want the power of multiplication, making exact copies of something and joining the original and clone back together as well.

4. Flowers-For-You Traverse Town Homebody

User-name: Flowers-For-You
    Name: Serenity
    Appearance: Blonde shoulder length hair thats layered with bangs that hang over the left side of the face, bright green eyes, wears a red choker, black leather pants with several chain belts and a black hoodie.
    Powers: Can hear people's thoughts(not all the time, but sometimes) Telekinesis(can move things with mind, takes awhile with concentration, sometimes happens instantly if in danger)
    Personality: Bored most of the time, likes to be sarcastic about things like death and danger and such, has an evil sense of humor, will believe even the strangest things are possible, is constantly wishing to go on an adventure, is always ready for a fight and eager to kick some ***

lol
    Hope that profile is okay! ^_^

Btw, if I'm not allowed to have 2 powers then I'd rather have the Telekinesis than the hearing peoples thoughts.

5. Cherry Berry Chaser

User-name:MookieTheKeyToDestiny
    Name: Mookie
    Appearance:Long wavy brown hair, Hazel eyes, Average height, slim, built up body, always calm. Wears black and red hoodie top, black baggy jeans and a choker with a cat pendent hanging on the edge of the choker.
    Personality: Likes to kick ***, usually very calm and quiet, except from when people are really annoying, and can also be a bit rude, and usually sleepy and sloppy.
    Powers: [Levitation] and constipation (joking) Can communicate with other people through their minds when bored. Can also electricute.

6. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Username: DarknessKingdom
    Name: Nero
    Apperance: Long black hair and very messy, crimson red eyes, quite tall, slim, and average body. Wears white shirt with black jacket with outline of flames with red, blue jeans and a choker with the tablet of a dragon.
    Personality: Quiet, prefers not to get involved in a bad situation, except if he gets pissed off by them or someone gets killed. Very alert and paranoid XD
    Powers:[Fire] and [Electricity].

7. Roxas OG

Omg So Many Of Them

8. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Please don't spam like that, Roxas. <_<

Anyway.... There is a lot more needed.

We have an entire population of characters to fill. xDDD

Keep those applications comin'. :)

9. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    User-name: Axel
    Name: Axel
    Appearance: Tall, green eyes, curly dark brown hair, slim. Nearly always wears jeans and a cap. Button down shirt and grey zipdown sweater.
    Personality: keen, easy going, cool and friendly but also PARTYPARTY type of guy, procrastinator. Has his iPod wherever he goes.
    Powers: Ability to send his mind into someone or something to affect or move around things (cuz its me;) .

10. Inasuma "pumpkin"

We can't have any more mind abilities like that guys. :/

Mind control, mind manipulation etc., can't be used more than at MOST three times.

So no more past now. xD

11. Flowers-For-You Traverse Town Homebody

zomg like all the mind power peoples are going to get together and have a mind orgy! XD

>_>

I have no idea why I said that...

12. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    Damn sry, I din read other ppls' abilities.
    Anyways, I wanted to have something more original than fireballs:D

13. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

User-name: Mari
    Appearance: 5"4 brown haired Latina
    Other stuff: Surprise me :D

14. Darkandroid Gets it Together

User-name: Darkandroid
    Appearance: 6'0", average build, emo like brown hair, black hoody and top, blue jeans and black converses.
    Other stuff: Power - The ablilty to pass high levels of electrical currents through his body, which can be used to shock, paralyisis and use a form of defense. Personality - generally a quiet person, doesn't like to stick out to much, at times scarastic, at times can be cold hearted in situation, at times ignoring what others are doing or feeling.

15. Mr. Boom Banned

1. User-Name: Mr. Bob
    2. Age: 17
    3. Appearance: Org. XIII cloak and yellow eye
    4. Other stuff: Can teleport through darkness and can summon nobodies.

16. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

sounds like fun =D

User-name: no-reality_allowed (or nRa for short)
    Appearance: medium black hair spiked in weird directions or usually forward, sorta tight jeans, black converse shoes, and usually a black shirt with gir on it or skulls........
    Other stuff:
    Power- illusion, i can make people see whatever i want them to, and i can make the illusions solid or non-solid xD
    personality- quiet, always thinking of new things, but can be outgoing if with the right person =D

and bob, i think he wants actual age and description, what you really look like :\

17. Inasuma "pumpkin"

It doesn't have to be EXACT ages. In fact most of the characters are 20+ years old, as I would actually prefer.

Either way. :D

18. ...::/final_falling\::... King's Apprentice

username:sora59
    apperance:black and white clothes muscular build-up,black dcs,black belt,long brown hair (over eyes)light brown eyes.
    powers:teleportation,and the ability to manipulate and control water and ice and using them in any way i choose including self defense,killing, etc.(or turn water into ice)
    intrests:playing guitar,drawing reading eragon,eldest,and manga.
    personality:energetic,but very smart and quiet under situations.
    im a boy!

thanx if u can accept me!

19. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Lol cool guys.

I need quite a few more, so yeah. =]

20. Roxas OG

username:Roxas
    apperance:you know what i look like
    powers: the ability to eat anything really huge in one bite.

By the way, you better do a good job with this. Or ELSE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.