KH-Vids News Report 1

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roxas, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas OG

KH-Vids NEWS Report #1!

Roxas: Welcome to the first ever KH-Vids NEWS Report! Here you can learn about all sorts of tidbits and goin-ons around the forum. Today we’ll be talking about the recent surge in Mish fandom, why the Competition Arena is so dead, and the debate over whether to split the forum down into many subcategories. Our first guest today is Mish, with an official interview with what she thinks about the lover-boys she has round the forum. Interviewing her will be the most delicious Darkandroid. Take it away, bro.

Darkandroid: Hello, Mish, and welcome to the studio. How are you today?

Mish: A bit stunned, really. I never thought I’d be important enough to make it onto the most pivotal news program of all time.

Darkandroid: Oh, don’t be so modest! Let me start with a quick question; what did you think the reaction of the boys at KH-Vids was going to be when you first posted that picture of yourself?

Mish: I honestly thought that it would be forgotten, just like most people’s pictures in the thread. Seemingly not, though!

Darkandroid: Yes, there are many people who seem to be in love with you. What do you think of your on-line husband, Darkwatch?

Mish: He’s a great guy; I kinda just wish he could do more for the family. Sometimes he forgets to come home with certain goods and instead brings ones that we don’t even need, and then we’re basically screwed over. He wants to have kids but I don’t think I’m ready for it yet.

Darkandroid: And what do you think about all the other guys on the forum? Do you think it would be worth cheating on Darkwatch with any of them?

Mish: Well, I wouldn’t want to hurt Darkwatch in any way. But if he continues to handle this family poorly, I’m going to just have to leave him. Honestly, whenever I have ‘the Urge’ Darkwatch just never does, and it’s ruining our relationship.

Darkandroid: I see, I see… It must be tough living with someone who doesn’t take care of the family very well.

Mish: Don’t get me wrong, he’s a great guy. But sometimes he falls short. Other times he’s amazing and I really just love to be around him. Sometimes I wish he could carry some of those feelings into bed, if you know what I mean.

Darkandroid: No, I don’t know what you mean. Care to elaborate for the viewers at home?

Mish: Well, heh, I, uh, didn’t exactly want to tell anyway, it was, uh, just a thing…

Darkandroid: Anyway, we better get back to the studio where we have more great news unfolding on our very hands! Back to you, Roxas.

Roxas: Thanks Darkandroid. That interview really told me a lot about Mish and a lot about Darkwatch as a husband. I’m going to pass it on to my co-anchor Kairi to give us a news report on forum couples.

Kairi: Thanks, Roxy. Well, in most recent news, cronoking asked Roxas to marry him. The reason for this was unknown, but Roxas simply replied with “I don’t remember saying yes to that!†It was a sudden outburst, and one that might-

Roxas: Uh, Kairi… I’m sitting right here next to you.

Kairi: …

Roxas: How about we move on to weather with NRA?

NRA: Woohoo! My first newscast! Anyway, the weather is looking fairly decent in December. We’ll have some arguments about Christmas and why it is celebrated in the early days, but that will clear up in the middle of the month. There will be a sprinkling of spam in the ‘Arts & Graphics’ thread throughout the next week, and our radars have predicted that Roxas will make it over 1600 posts, as well as Misty over 600.

Roxas: Thanks for the forecast, NRA. This next week isn’t looking so good. Now I’m going to send it over to Shikamaru for the latest on rumors and gossip.

Shikamaru’s Shadow: Rumors, rumors, rumors… no one likes them, do they? We don’t have many going around right now. The latest rumor is that Mish’s name is actually Julie, and we also have an odd rumor that rufus is cheating on twilightsown. There is an odd theory circulating that Arc is actually a rather intelligent moose, but this was soon put to rest when Sara came forward and clearly stated that she would never go out with an animal. Her exact quote was, “Arc is definitely not a moose. I am not into any of that beastiality or interspecies erotica stuff.†This rumor was quickly disproved by her statement, and we are muchos glad so. Well, thanks for watching the rumors and gossip section - ruining lives and relationships since 2006.

Roxas: Thanks for that, Shikamaru. Next we’ll be talking about the lack of activity in the Competition Arena. Why does it lack so much energy? Even with great attractions like the Signature of the Week contest, it never manages to pull in many members. Darkwatch has put together a short video to tell you why you should go to the Competition Arena. Here is the beautifully done video; we hope you enjoy it:

Video (Darkwatch): Who doesn’t like a good competition, no? A nice debate, maybe even a small feud between groups of members. Maybe it’s something as simple as having more posts than another member, but at KH-Vids the Competition Arena lacks more energy than a tortoise with a brick on its back walking through liquid cement on a planet with 95% gravity and a surface made of super glue being forced inward by space molecules being sucked into a black hole whilst the tortoise tries to eat a mint plant on his way. Excuse my pitiful analogy, but the fact of the matter is that the Competition Arena needs more activity. The Signature of the Week is a great event, which usually has loads of participants and voters - but here it is pathetic. More people need to include their entries, more people need to participate. Quite honestly, I don’t know how to end the video other than that, so I end it like this.

Roxas: …

Kairi: …

Roxas: …Great ending. Next we have Sara on the latest in rule enforcement. We’ll give it to Sara down in Brazil. No, wait, Maine.

Sara: Thanks for that screwed up intro, Roxas.

Roxas: Sorry, master.

Sara: Shutup! Let me speak. It’s time for my lovely piece about law enforcement around the forum. I’ll start by stating a new rule on the forum - the 6 words per post limit is being replaced with an ‘at least 50 words per post limit’ on the 10th of December. I didn’t talk to any of the staff about this, but I’m sure they’ll all agree with me in the end. Not posting with 50 words will result in an instant IP ban for life and a deletion of the user account. No buts, even if it is your first post. I am the leader so I can do whatever.

Roxas: Well, thanks for tha-

Sara: I’m not done! I have one more thing to say… that I thank everyone for watching this and I love you all. Goodnight!!!

Roxas: Alright, that was a rather odd broadcast from over in Maine. Next we have Deathspank with the latest site updates, as well as a rather small opinion on the color maize. Take it away, Deathspank.

Deathspank: I’m here to tell you all about the updates on the main site. First off, you may want to check out my latest announcement - it showcases some of the great AMVs and fanvids uploaded into the video portal. It’s all worth checking out, so go and destroy your eyesight by watching those great vids. Second, I would like to state that the color maize is a grand one, and deserves several awards for its yellowness. Thank you all.

Roxas: Well, that was rather lovely. I’ll be handing it over to Kairi for the ‘Creativity Corner Cranny.’
    Kairi: It’s Kairi again, this time to tell you all about the latest and greatest in the Creativity Corner. We have a new story from the great admin Arc; a Fire Emblem fan fiction. It’s looking great so far - I suggest you all go out and read it! We also have some great short stories coming from twilightsown, some of which are very deep and interesting. I’d say you should go take a look at his work, even if you don’t want to leave a comment - it really is good. We’ve also got a competition going on, started by Darkandroid. It’s the ‘Show Me Your Skillz AMV Contest’, where you must choose between two songs to enter in a competition. Darkandroid will rate himself who has the best AMV. Let’s hope he’s not drunk at the time! I’m now going to hand it over to Misty and Mish, KHVR analysts, for the KHVR Insider.

Misty: Thanks for that, Kairi. Today we’ll be talking about the latest chapter of KHVR - chapter 43. It featured Arc and left us with a massive cliff hanger.

Mish: It sure did. We already knew that Kairi and Boris were fighting and that Misty was probably shooting from the trees, but we never expected to hear “NO!†and “Kairi!†in chapter 43. What do you think this means, Misty?

Misty: My best guess is that Kairi is dead, or something bad has happened to either one of them. I hope Kairi’s not dead, though. I really just want Boris to die.

Mish: I agree, Boris has been nothing but trouble. Well, I’ll send it back to you at the studio, Roxas.

Roxas: Thanks for that unneeded segment of the newscast, guys. We’ll end our program by talking about the new debate going on. Should the forum really have so many sections? We’ve got the Movies section, the Music section, the Arts & Graphics and Creativity Corner… but why not all make them sub-forums in a ‘General Discussion’ area? It would make the forum a lot easier to navigate, less cluttered and more organized. But it doesn’t matter what I think, because we here want to know what you think. Send you opinion to the username ‘Roxas’ (the person who posted the script of this newscast) at KH-Vids.net and your opinion could get printed in an upcoming article about the debate! So send in your opinions, no matter what they are, so we can see what you want to have done with the forum.

Kairi: Well, that just about wraps it up. I’d just like to say thanks for watching and have a good night.

Roxas: Have a good one.

2. ??? Banned

I wanna be in the next one......I guess.

3. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

WoOT!!!!!!!!
    that freaking sweet dude!!!!!!!!
    although i could ask for a better thing than weather, but who would've though it!!!!!

4. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Wow that Darkandroid is a great interviewer *shifty eyes*

You post that one drunken picture, and you become the forum drunk >_< I have done drunken posting once, dammit, once.

Great news report Roxas, it was entertaining, and i give you extra props for my involvment in it ^_^

5. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I'm SUCH a bad husband. :rolleyes:

I love you, Mish and Mari. :) *repenting*

Anyway, nice report. Very creative. Can't wait for more. xDDDDDDDDD

6. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Lol
    I knew you would be the one to post this kind of thing.
    Good job anyways!

7. Mish smiley day!

Lawl. xD Love the interview... I notice their was no mention of my wifey though. =P

I can just imagine everyone in suits reading off cue cards and stuff. xD

I hope there's another one. ^_^

8. Darkandroid Gets it Together

I bet it will be a weekly thing.

9. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Wow, I'm supprised you didn't do a joke on the hated Zexion of the Twilight.

10. Misty gimme kiss

Lmao.

Random, but funny. xD

Were you serious about the 50 word rule?

11. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

:eek: Oh dear, we're gonna die...............

12. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Damn you make me laugh with everything you write, I was shocked when I saw my name in it but it's cool you included me....Not the best topic for me to report on but still it was a really funny read.

13. twilightsown King's Apprentice

O_O I got mentioned...tis the apocalypse...And I think I need to go have a word with Rufus about the supposed cheating...*grabs bat* Trust me this isn;t abuse...if you knew all the things she's pulled on me...*walks off grumbling*

14. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    Lmfao...that was really funny. This will have success if it continues so great. Since Kh-vids is such an active place...you'll probably get loadsa stuff to write about.

15. Roxas OG

Yeah, thanks for all the nice things everyone. I'll probably write another one in 2 weeks or so.

16. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

oh... wow, Im co-anchor? Thats cool xD

17. Samurai King's Apprentice

LOL! That news report = FUNNAY!!! I want more! More random stuff. Shove Xaldin in there somewhere!

Oh man, I can't stop laughing. MORE! XDDDDDD

18. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

this was so funny! i was laughing so hard throughout the whole thing.
    you're such a good writer, i'm also addicted to battle royale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.