Video KH-Vids video logo contest (Sorta)

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Xaldin, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok yeah, I thought I'd do this, as to help KH-Vids, as well as to help the winner, however, due to my low budget the prizes won't be something well..physical sadly ): however, since I will be uploading games in numerous ways, I was hoping we'd have at least a very special "Opening Video" to each one to help support the kh-vids.net website. Especially when we begin recording the famous game videos, such as Zelda Twilight Princess, .hack GU series, Super Smash Bros Brawls, Okami, ect, ect ect.

So since we will be, I was hoping we'd have a special Opening Video dedicated to KH-Vids (It does not need to be very long..and I mean it shouldn't be over 40 seconds either but it shouldn't be under 5 seconds.) Be as creative as you wish to with effects ect.

As for the prizes I'm thinking of it right now... I'm possibly gonna give that Simple and Clean Remix my friend made (Which is really really really really reaaally) well made. However, I'll try and find a more..specific prize ;; I'm sorry. Like I said, this is a low budget contest.

2. Misty gimme kiss

So what does it actually have to be? Just a little thing that mainly says "KH-Vids.Net"?

3. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically like, a video prolouge thing, before the actual video plays but yeah it should have "KH-VIDS.NET" in it somewhere, it can be used for such things as KH-Vid's Music Video productions forum place, or for the video games I'm recording, so like, yeah. But be as creative as you can! And use any program you wish, with any music of choice, or sound effects, whichever one you choose. Originality is a main theme for this.

4. Misty gimme kiss

Alright, when does the contest end?

And I'll get right on it.:cool:

5. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Don't you need judges? I'd volunteer automatically.

6. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Yeah, I'll help with the judging/rating, too. :)

7. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

So, when is this due? I might do it right now *opens Magix Media Maker*

8. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arg I knew I forgot a date, well I'll just have it set-up for umm -checks calender- Does November 6th sound good? A whole week? Or does 2 weeks sound good. Also yeah judges n.n thanks!

9. Darkandroid Gets it Together

I think 2 weeks would be better, it would give more time for people to perfect it.

So you want it us to make an opening for a certain games you plan to record, or can we use multiple games in one?

If you can't tell i'm so in this contest. ^_^

10. pezzer123 Merlin's Housekeeper

Could it be two weeks please, i'll enter.

11. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright then November 13th is the Due Date, and like I said, be as creative as you want, put in as many video games as you want, though it probably would be good if you had a short bit of KH here or there, just a suggestion.

12. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Meh, what the hell, I'll enter. I need something to do anyway...

13. Samurai King's Apprentice

I'll join too! Thank god, I thought I was gonna be bored this hallowe'en. Thanks!

EDIT: does it HAVE to be less than 40 seconds? Can I make a 1 minute thang?

EDIT EDIT: Will you be displaying the videos that don't win? That would be pretty cool. I mean, give the people something, they tried hard!

14. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Err well, yeah it has to be less then 40 seconds sorry x_x prolouges A.K.A titles, ect do not last for a minute, unless you plan a full version, and a short version

And of course I will display the videos that don't win, every entry will be shown, however, the winner will be on all my videos.

But who knows, I might make it more then one winner, just so people don't get tired of watching one over and over again.

15. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I have a question, can we make more than one video? Because I could probably make one video in no time at all, especially if it's only 40 seconds long...

16. Samurai King's Apprentice

Ok, I'm finished mine. So how do we go about showing you them? I'd suggest uploading via youtube, then you can see if you like it. Then if you like it, we give it to you via MSN.

Also, what do you want it to say at the start? I have

"KH-vids will now have more videos"

17. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well make as many videos as you want ^^ I don't wanna make a limit here, only fanart contests should have a limit, but I must once again warn to make sure it's creative, as the most creative one will win. And yeah the text can be anything you want it to have, but kh-vids needs to be brought up somewhere. And sure you can send it to me via youtube, it might make it a bit easier for me to see it with my 15kbps internet.

18. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Alright that's cool. I'm pulling out all the stops for this, so get that prize ready for me:rolleyes: :p

19. Samurai King's Apprentice

(friggin show off)

Nah, I'm pretty happy with this one. When can we show it on youtube? Now, or the due date?

20. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm as soon as you want to but PM the link to me, and just to make it easier, to keep it all grouped, I made a youtube account

And

Username: khvidlogo
    password: khvid

Ooh yeah, I also would like a name you'd like to be credited by, when you win possibly, I know it's a bit late bringing this up but xD you could have a "Created By: "Your name"" or something like that somewhere around there, I don't want any misunderstanding for who created it XD

Ooh yeah umm just quick question D: How was that being a show off? ;;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.