KH2FM Hacked Fight - Sora (Roxas Clothes) and Riku vs Final Xemnas at Brink Of Despair!

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by Kh2fm is amazing, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Kh2fm is amazing Merlin's Housekeeper

The texture mod in this video is not mine! Credit goes to Naru-Izanagi for the Roxas texture mod! I'm just doing a showcase of a relocated Data Xemnas fight!

2. Shuhbooty moon child

I've never watched a hacked video for KH, so I'm happy to say this is my first! And The texture pack for Sora is so cute, I lvoe his little crown and his keyblade! The gre/black is awesome.

Anyways, I forgot how annoying Riku is with his battle cry, and you barely had any HP and pulled wicked combos. Was such a fast fight (just watched my sister struggle on this battle 4 days ago where it took her 13 tries to finally beat him). Cool spot to fight him at!

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Awesome Video, love how you even modded the cutscene for data xemnas apearing into the brink of dispare as well I give you props for that whole video, Awesome job on that. It was a great video to watch and fun at the same time even, very well done.^^

4. Kh2fm is amazing Merlin's Housekeeper

This isn't a ROM mod actually. This was all a room mod! The Texture mod isn't mine btw, in the description on YouTube I gave credit to Naru-Izanag since he made it. I'm just showcasing it :)

5. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

I actually realised that, I was just stating that I loved the way the whole thing was set up for that specific fight, and I was giving you props for the mods you used to set up the fight basically.

6. Kh2fm is amazing Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks! I appreciate it man!

7. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Yup, no problem!;)

8. RaXZerGamingZ Merlin's Housekeeper

How do you relocate fights anyway ? All i know is replacing ally's lmao