KHUx Medal Help

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Noizless, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Noizless Merlin's Housekeeper

So I must be doing something wrong...Or not understanding something. I have a level 100 Kairi, all 5 slots filled, and a level 100 Ice Titan with all 5 slots filled. But I have 2 problems. 1) I can't figure out how to make the Magic Mirrors fusable. From my understanding, they only work on level 100, 5 bubble node things medals. And they won't let me fuse them to these 2 medals. They are unlocked, so I know that's not the issue. 2) My Nova attack hasn't unlocked. From my understanding, it unlocks when you fill all 5 slots of a 6 star medal! But once again, I have 2 that fit this criteria and still no Nova attack. So if I'm just misunderstanding something, or my account is really messed up, please help. Thank you.

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

What mission are you on in the main story? You don't gain the ability to use Guilt (the special attack bonus) until you clear mission 200 and receive the Power Bangle.

3. Noizless Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm on episode/mission 520, so well past 200.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Hmm. The only other reason I can think of is that the medals you've gotten the five dots on still need one more medal fused into them to receive their bonus. It's possible to fuse medals in such a way that you have five dots filled in without unlocking the bonus; I accidentally found that out with an Aerith medal not long ago.

5. Noizless Merlin's Housekeeper

Dang. I don't have anymore of either of them. I think the next that's almost got all the dots is Meow Wow. And those are fairly easy to get a hold of. But I don't want 'em. XD