KHV: Blood of the Cascade

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Plums, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Partially due to demand of Misty (as well as another member's urge to be in it) I decided I'll continue the story I started in this thread. And as an extra challenge, I'm planning on writing each chapter from the viewpoints of different characters, with all told in Second Person. whichmaykillme. Critique is strongly suggested. c:

So without further adieu~

Prologue: Night of Plum

You're sprinting. Breath is heavy. Your legs feel like steel rods, clunking in and out of the mud. You want to stop, to catch some breath, to pray and repent all your sins. At least, had you been a very religious person. Religion for you was always something you could never quite grasp. You stop your thoughts with a smack to the head. Smacking the mind's lips won't get you know where bud, you tell yourself with a grunt. If you wanna get away, you got to focus on the prize. Easier for you to say. You find yourself arguing against your own thoughts every now and again. Pure habit really. You slip in the mud, face digging up a pound of worms and silt. You spit it out quick, cursing yourself for getting off track again. She'll be here any minute, idiot. You shouldn't get off track at a time like thi-

You stop talking. Fingers slide across your throat, then make their way to your shoulders. They're cold and fell a bit stubby. You reach your own hand up, but you can't feel it anymore, only the crimson pool pouring down your arm. Your eyes dart down, spotting your hand lying there, fossilizing itself with the earth. You turn your head, the hand now ripping open your shirt. You see a red head chick, with a small ponytail sticking out the back. You whimper as the red head's other hand pushes itself into your chest, the knife already penetrating the heart chamber. You can only mutter a few words before your world turns dark.

"...M-Misty...why?"
    "You want to know why, Plums? You didn't follow my idea like I wanted you to, you little fruit basket."

Since you wanted it, you've got some ;D

Chapter One: Still Nouveau on the Block

You're sitting in a coffee shop. Laptop open, coffee at your side. Life's good, you think as you take a swig. You've been at the city KHV for little more than a year now. Never would have thought you would last as long as you did, but hey, another of life's works behind the curtains, pulling out things you never would have dreamed. You take a peek at the pocket watch your friend Jiku gave to you. It's silver, the color of "the only Pokemon game I have and will ever play", as she called it. It's 13:35 pm (you could never help but to read the clock in standard Army style, or "Sexy style" as you call it). She's over an hour late. With a sigh, you lean back in your chair, pondering whether it is better to be Tentacle raped or fall victim to necrophilia...

"I expected a much more festive gathering from you, good sir." You awaken with a groan. Definitely tentacle rape, you mutter as your eyes adjust to the girl in front of you. She had a mane of black hair wrapped neatly in a ponytail. Her glasses hung over her nose, the creamy brown rims matching perfectly with her pink sweater. Normally you'd be turned on by such a sight, but you're too busy with kinky thoughts of Octupi to consider.

"May I ask to what I owe the pleasure of your ever fashionable tardiness?"

"Just be thankful I bothered to awaken from my comatose-esque abandon from the city."

"You and your life," you say with a hint of arrogance. Jiku's unfolding a newspaper. Probably got it from the local newsbringer, Kubo. Wherever there was news, there was always a Kubo. Your gaze moved down to your laptop, the empty Word document flickering like a street lamp over a dark alley. There's some temptation to write this down, but you've never been one to follow the typical mystery archetype.

"Anything new in the news?"

"Yeah. That one kid Plums got killed over the weekend. I always liked that boy. ...Girl? ...Boy, right?"

"Plums is a guy. He was pretty chill to me. It's a shame that he was snatched up by that lukewarm fist from above. ...Not to mention the ever present gender confusion, of course."

"Ah right. Haven't spoken to him for a couple months now. He was mildly entertaining to say the least."

"Do they know what killed him yet?"

"Chev's working on it. You know, him being the first member of the Crimson Corp Police Squad, he wants to make sure he's got a handle on things."

"Have any possible leads yet?"

"Not that I'm aware of. I'm more of the desk duty officer than anyone else. If anyone of us do know, Stardust will be the one. She is Head of Forensics."

"Ah, well, you have my bets wishes." At this point you've risen from your chair, folding the laptop neatly between your arms. Bowing towards Jiku, you walk over to the entrance. Behind you, you can hear a paper rustle as Jiku asks, angrily:

"**** you too if you think I'm paying this bill."

You're in your bedroom. Night fell about two hours ago. You're sitting on your bed, wondering if you'll ever get to leave the Normie District of the city and move into the larger Premmie Sector. Eh, a man can dream, you say to yourself turning over. Your laptop's on the table charging. Normally, you'd be up typing up a storm, but tonight you feel out of it. Outside your window, you can hear a couple of the guests running around. Funny creatures they are. They lurk the site, but only a few ever join. You dismiss this thought with a shake of the head, and bury yourself into your covers. The goose down feels like its massaging your body. As you feel yourself being overwhelemed by the covers, you hear your door creak open. Looking up, you can see what appears to be...

"Misty?"

"Hey there, sexy." Your jaw feels like it's about to plop to the ground. The Admins, the heads of the city, appear ever so rarely from their busy lives. spdude had run away long ago, with Roxasvsriku (or as everyone calls him, RvR) took over, working on advancing the city past the point of its technological limitations. And Misty...Misty was the original staffie. The one whose seen it all, done it all, knows it all. She's been around the city for five years, only within the past couple of months working her way up to the Admin HQ. Since she joined when she was 12, everyone knew her as "The Ancient Baby", but part of you felt a bit...aroused whenever you saw her. It worries you that perhaps you're dipping a bit too far down in pedophilia, but hey; a guy only lives once.

"So...what are you doing? Here?" Misty walks over to you. Her hand makes its way onto your face, her fingers tracing over your lips.

"Nouveau, I've come to tell you that I...I've always had feelings for you. That day you first joined, I felt something shoot through my underdeveloped mind that changed me forever more. I want you to have me; to own me. Make me your first beaten Gym Leader, baby." With that, Misty falls on top of you. Although you want to fight, to rip her off of you, something overshadows you, forces all your judgment to the side. You can feel the covers being ripped off of you, until there is only a sheet left separating Misty from your body. The lust inside grins greedily at the fact you always sleep in your boxers. You feel cold sweat drip down your chin as Misty begins to lift up her shirt. It's barely past the belly button when you see her hand dart up into her shirt, a cylinder shaped metal object flying towards your neck. Before you can react, a white hot pain pounds into your neck as your head falls from your body. Legions of candy canes fall out of the body as Misty lowers her shirt, smiling. Her neon blue light saber flickers in the darkness of your room, as the light fades from your eyes.

2. Misty gimme kiss

I have always wanted to be a serial killer.

plz write moar soon.

To make this nice critique, your writing style is very nice & detailed. ;o Mood is good, nice and creepy. Though I'm not sure if that's just due to the pedophilia undertones...

3. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Omg, I'm in this! i feels like totes popular now and 4eva. i dun wanna die.

Anyhow, jokes aside. You need to pace yourself a bit. It was a nice read and definitely fun, your depiction of the characters was almost flawless. I think Misty being an evil serial killer is funny. But watch some of the spelling of things.It's gonna be fun reading how this will turn out. Also, I loled at the interaction between New New and Misty.

4. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Haven't done this in a while, but since I'm here, in more ways than one, I figured I'd give you a short edited version to show you where you've been most careless.

Biggest issue here is extra spaces everywhere and there are places where the sentence structure needs minor alteration. I got lazy towards the end but, I think you get the idea. There were other things but with time they should disappear too, the most important thing is to just be more careful with grammar in the future. Don't kill me over this, story me is far too hot to die.

5. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

This is grand, I approve.
    Even though in my mind MISTEH is still like twelve and it seems really weird for her to be related to anything of sexual nature. I still found it hilarious.

I give this seven slutty legs in the air and one Pokeball.

6. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

So. Much. Truth. ::L:

Lawlsome. c:

Can't beat that.

7. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Staff always turn bad. Always!

I always had my suspicions about Misty, but now i know. She kills men and takes their candy insides. o:

More chapters will be required!

8. Plums Wakanda Forever

Chapter Two: With a tear, Chevalier

Note from Plums: Long chapter is long. Anyway, I tried to be more descriptive with the character that's telling the story, and tried to minimize on any unnecessary spacing. I think I was a bit too descriptive here, but that's all up to you all.

"****."

You found yourself saying this every morning you had to get to work. The alarm your mom bought you never seemed to go off when you needed it to. Probably since she bought it from that shifty guy in the black coat a couple houses down. Ever since you left the house to start your life, you've told your parents to move away. Each time, they merely laughed and left you gaping at their ignorance to their surroundings. It was one of the core reasons why you left your home for the city of KHV. It was a place where you didn't have to worry about your neighbors trying to kill you every day, with the exception of that Fearless chick and her weekly cliff pushing. It was a place where you could walk in the streets without seeing someone get mugged, a place where you could express yourself without fear of getting jumped. But most of all, it was a place where you could achieve a stature of dominance, a place where you could say you were one of the top of the top. It was here, in KHV, that you discovered yourself.
    ~~~​
    You were the first of the new generation of Crimson Corps. Shortly after you were hired, most of the other Corps quit, wanting to take that deep dive into life's mysteries. As the newest and sole member left, you were naturally nervous about how to approach the job. "What if the other members don't respect me? What if I do something wrong? What if I accidentally delete my entire ****ing section?" At times, you felt like giving up and claiming your stakes at the town of FF.net, living your life writing "Kingdom Hearts meets Phoenix Wright" stories. Yet at the same time, you wanted to make a name for yourself; you wanted to see all the members say "Wow, that Chev guy's pretty fantastic." Although in the beginning you had your share of mistakes, you became nothing short of a good leader. Eventually, the Staff decided to add new employees under your regime. Before you knew it, you were helping them adjust to the lifestyle of a C.C, training them to avoid making the mistakes you yourself had originally made. These new recruits (with the exception of one), looked to you as their makeshift leader, pronouncing you as the Police Chief of the New Generation Crimson Corp Police Squad. You allowed yourself to bathe in this new found glory, the bubbles of success seeping deep into your pours. At the same time, a small part of you began to think of moving up in the Staff Ladder to become a resident of the Admin HQ and join RvR and Misty as the top of KHV society. You began to get out of bed as the phone rang. With a quick jab of your arm, it was in your hand after the first beep. However, that dream was impossible if not solely due to your fellow Crimson Corps, you thought as you threw the phone on the bed. The words echoed in your mind while you were racing out of the door: Nouveau Nova is dead.
    ~~~​
    You were in the door before anyone saw you. The room was a mess: covers were strewn all over the floor with candy canes forcing them down. The laptop on the desk was charred, the cords still aflame. On the bed sat what was left of Nouveau. The body was the color of ash mixed with beach sand.The entrance into the neck was clogged with hundreds of candy canes, giving the room a kind of sweet smell. You can see Sabby standing over the laptop, her face distorted with a green hue. Stardust was at the body, her dark brown hair tied back into a ponytail. Both were wearing the standard CCPS uniform; a green bullet proof vest with red overalls. You remember Nouveau calling you the "Christmas Corps Police Squad" every time he saw any of you at the site of the crime. A pang of guilt stabs itself into your head as you recall threatening to "chop his head off". As you walk forward, Sabby spots you and smiles. You couldn't help but wonder where your fellow member, Jiku, was. Last you had heard, she had went to the coffee shop with Nouveau. You would've been concerned about was she not Jiku. As for Forsaken, he had called and said he was going away on a trip for no one knows how long, leaving only you, Sabby and Stardust alone. Sabby whistles, alerting Stardust of your presence.
    "What's the report?" you ask, staring at her in the eyes.
    "He was decapitated."
    "The specifics" you sigh, rubbing your temples.
    "It appears Nouveau was killed thirteen hours ago by some kind of energy blade."
    "Could it have been a light saber? I know KHV is full of Star Wars fans."
    "Possibly. There are all kinds of energy blades in KHV. It would be hard to track the suspect down."
    "Is there anything else?"
    "Only that all of his rep was gone."
    "How much?"
    "...All of it."
    "But isn't it like, impossible for that to happen?" Sabby asked, the green hue slightly faded.
    "Not unless a whole bunch of members de-repped him at once.
    "But even then, he had over ten Rep gems. It would've taken the fifty times entire active population of KHV to bring him down to nothing." you say. Your head's pounding like a jackhammer. Reputation in the city, despite RvR saying it was nothing more than a tiny award, became something more complex in recent times. Rep was a part of a member's soul; their defining essence in the chaos of the city as prescribed by other members. Although it was fully possible to be de-repped, the harm to the member was slight. What happened to Nouveau, however, was unreal.
    "Sabby. Stardust. Bring the body back to the station." You began to walk out of the door, your thoughts coming in fragmented spins.
    "And where do you think you're going?" You looked back to see Stardust, glaring at you. You were always the hardest on her, seeing as how she's the newest member of the Squad. You find yourself wondering on a near daily basis about her, but she always proved herself worthy.
    "I'm just going to go for a walk, get my mind together." With that, Sabby and Stardust became specks in the distance as you walked out of the dormitory.​
    ~~~​
    "Chevalier." The words bounced off through the forest. Trees towered as skyscrapers over the ants crawling on teh dirt floor beneath your feet. The air was filled with a crisp, clean pine smell. A cliff hung over the forest's edge, a dagger nearing the throat of beauty. Standing on this edge was a face you only saw during the staff meetings...
    "Misty?"
    "Yes, Chevy. Long time no see." She was lumbering towards you. Her red hair had grown longer the past week, the ends of it now reaching her chest. She was wearing a button down shirt with jeans. A small part of you always did think she was a lesbian. She stopped two feet in front of you, her eyes and smile transfixed upon your face. You gulp and ask what she's doing here.
    "Why, I'm here to see you of course. It's quite a shame about Plums and Nouveau."
    "Yes, it's quite disheartening."
    "Maybe if they didn't try to fight me, they would've been spared such gruesome deaths." Your eyes widened with horror.
    "What did you just say?"
    "I said, if the didn't try to fight me-" Your fist crashed into her face before she could finish. Misty staggered backwards, hands masking her face as you brought your foot crashing into her stomach. She stepped back into a tree. Before she could move, you were on top of her, pinning her to the tree with your left arm while you punched her face in with your right. It was your fault, you said between punches; it was all your fault. As you prepared another punch, Misty lodged her foot between your legs. A howl burst from your mouth as Misty, her face covered with blue and purple marks, punched you in the neck. Your airways were closing, your breath mere gasps for air. Misty was behind you at this time, her light saber protruding from her hand. You felt a flash of heat disperse through your stomach as she pierced you through the spinal chord. At this point, yopu fell to the ground, her hand resting on your head. You began to feel yourself weakening, skin turning the same sandy ash color as Nouveau's body.
    "Your Rep tastes so delicious, babe. It's a shame you had to be such a naughty little Crimson Corp and damage me like that; I wouldn't have minded keeping you around. If only to slowly suck out your Rep." You felt dirt pile into your overalls; she was dragging you to the cliff. Standing you up, she smiled, brushing the dirt off of her clothes.
    "Why...why are you doing this" you mutter, barely able to stand.
    "I am doing this because I want to be the very best. Like no Staffie ever was. By absorbing the Rep of members, I can become a living God on KHV. My fame will spread farther than that of any member ever. But it appears you Crimson Corps are much more trouble than I expected you to be. I guess it really was a good thing I knocked off Jiku and Forsaken." Tears fell down your face in rapid succession. Your mind was begging, pleading for this nightmare to end.
    "What are you going to do with me?"
    "Why Chev, my dear. Aren't you aware yet? This is my story," Misty began, as she kicked you off the edge.
    "And you're not part of it."​

9. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I AM DISSAPOINT. I CANNOT BE....!

I'm holding out hope, because I was just pushed of a cliff. It could be that I'm still alive. Jiku and Forsaken are dead? Why? This can't be. I cannot believe I just punched and she beat me that easily. That's like a n00b move.

10. Stardust Chaser

OHSHI-- The plot thickens! Misty is terrifying x: .

I'm loving the KHV fad and pop culture references, and the story is intriguing to boot! ...If a tad scary .___. . The writing is great, too; I personally don't think you were too descriptive, in fact I thought it flowed quite nicely. Can't wait for next update!

11. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

The off screen death holds no honor. To the battlefield shall my soul take wing, to find its rest in chaos.

12. Plums Wakanda Forever

Chapter Three: Stardust's Heartstruck

Note from Plums: Longer chapter is longer. ._. I was going to make this only two parts, but I guess three works as well. The ending's sort of rushed, to me at least.

“Stardust…”
    The somber whisper forced your body to resonate. You were lying beneath suave silver covers. The sheets were made of wool; the warmth of your body that sought to escape, a fugitive seeking home, was trapped beneath the sheets. You could hear the crackle of the bones in your toe as you stretched, the yawn bursting from your mouth a mighty stream of warm air. Your toes brushed against the cottony fabric of your purple pajama pants. Your eyes, beads of exhaustion, locked onto the Umineko alarm clock on the night stand next to your bed. The red numbers in Eva’s eyes flickered before you in the dark: 12:09 A.M. The fingers of your right hand scratched softly under the left armpit of your white T-shirt as you asked, nonchalantly, who was there. A girl stepped from the shadows. Although your eyes were half open, you could still make out her dark brown hair in the moonlight, the blue highlights reflecting a soft hue of light.
    “Sabby, what’s wrong?” you ask as you let out another yawn. You could hear faint sobs from in her direction. You’re more or less awake at this point. You groan as you get out of the warm, spacious bed. You’re only two feet away from Sabby when she runs into you, her arms a vice grip against your back. You both stumble onto the front of the bed. You can feel the heated allure of sleep wash over you like tears. Your body began to submit as the touch of the cover rippled through your skin. You would have fallen right back to sleep if it hadn’t been for Sabby on top of you, her tears darting at your face like poisonous spears. You put your hand on her cheek and slowly move it down her face, asking her to calm down and explain what it was that upset her. After your face became drizzled by a few more tears, Sabby whispered. To hear her you had to move your face directly into hers, your noses touching.
    “It’s Chevalier. We found him at the bottom of the cliff. Stardust…I think he’s dead.”
    ~~~​
    You remember the first day you joined the Crimson Corps Police Squad. Pictures of the past members had been hung up in a row along the tan wall. You considered them a chain of the scars reigned from the past; a permanent remnant of the trials, tribulations and triumphs carried across the staff from the beginning of the city. Chevalier’s desk was directly underneath the “chain of memories”, a reminder of the stalwart duty that each staff member carried with them. Chevalier had been sitting here, his eyes judging you from head to toe the moment you walked in through the doorway. He was the first of this new generation of Crimson Corps, scraping his way to the top until he became the Police Chief. Sabby, the most recent of the Corps and the one who brought you to your new job, stood leaning against the desk, smiling. You felt tranquil when you were around her, her bubbly aura as comforting as a bubble bath. Jiku was standing to the right of the desk, her face as empty as the Premium Section of the city. Forsaken was on the left of the desk, his eyes hiding behind a pair of dark sunglasses, which itself was masked by a stream of smoke coming from his pipe. Chevalier began to speak, his dark brown eyes meeting your gaze.
    “Stardust, I’d like to begin by welcoming you to the Crimson Corps Police Squad. We are overjoyed when we gain new recruits.” You thank him with a nod. You felt a nervous sensation tickle the inside of your stomach. It had to either be butterflies…or gas. You dismissed this thought, your attention turning to back to Chevalier.
    “As a member of the Crimson Corps, it is expected that you hold yourself in the highest of standards when patrolling the city.”
    “By which of course, our fearless leader is obviously referring to the attempt of keeping our trolling to a bare minimum of seven times a day.” Jiku said, picking lint off of her pink sweater. Chevalier shot a glare at Jiku, who flicked one of the larger pieces of lint onto his desk.
    “Is it really necessary for you to act like a noob all the time?”
    “Eh, it’s only on Tuesdays.” Chevalier rose from behind the desk, taking Jiku’s right arm in his hand. Jiku scoffed, slapping him across the cheek and pulling her arm away from his. As they walked outside, their voices steadily rising, you could feel yourself inhaling a thick cloud of smoke.
    “Don’t mind those two. They’ll get over it a few minutes after the fight’s done.” You turned and saw Forsaken standing behind you, the light from the ceiling fan reflecting off the edges of his sunglasses. You gave a thin smile as Sabby threw her arms around your waist.
    “If there’s anything else you need to know about the Crimson Corps, it’s this; all of us are family. You, me, Foreskin, Jeeky and Chevy all have a bond with one another. No matter what happens, even if one of us becomes lost on this path, we’re here for each other no matter what, Stardusty!” In that moment you found security; in this one, you only found torment.
    ~~~​
    Members and guests were crowded around the bottom of the cliff. They were held back by a yellow tape energy only staff could get through, courtesy of RvR. After the brief Staff versus Member war during the city’s earliest days, everyone decided that it was better to let the staff handle the problems that arise by themselves. Inside the tape, you could see Misty propping Chev’s body up. You were taken aback; normally because the admins tend to focus on the broader scope of the city’s troubles. If Misty left the Admin HQ, it can only mean these homicides were something of a far graver issue.
    “Misty!” Your voice came out shrill. Misty turned around, her blue eyes smiling at the presence of you and Sabby. Her red hair was longer than you remembered it, now reaching down to the tip of her shoulder blades. She also looked older than the last time you’ve seen her, though you dismiss the thought in favor of Chevalier. His head was drooping to the side, drool dripping out of his mouth. His skin was the same sandy ash color as Nouveau’s was earlier in the day. You felt the urge to go over and hug him, but Misty gets in between you and your fallen friend.
    “Get out of the way, Misty.”
    “Stardust, you shouldn’t go running into this like that. Not when he’s in the condition he’s in.”
    “Who do you think you are?” Disdain plagued your voice.
    “The Tomboyish Admin Mermaid.”
    “Is this all a joke to you? My friend’s sitting there dead while you joke around like it means nothing at all!”
    “Chev’s not dead, Newbie.” You could feel the hinges of your jaw fall. Sabby was at your side, her tears now a soft beam of light on your night.
    “But…how?” you asked. Misty merely shrugged, returning to the body. With only one arm, she lifted Chevalier over her back.
    “I’m going to take him to the hospital. Just because he’s alive right now doesn’t mean he’ll stay this way. And I expect both of you will have apprehended the pest that’s behind these murders by that time.” You and Sabby exchanged looks of bewilderment as Misty sighed, hitting her head with her hand.
    “I’ll make this easy for you two. Who here in KHV is the only person to have ever slain a member? Who here in KHV is the only person to do so by pushing members off of cliffs? And if that’s not near adequate enough for you, who in KHV is an avid fan of ‘Card Games on Motorcycles’?” You were running at the mention of the word “motorcycle”. You held Sabby’s hand in a vice grip as you stormed out of the forest back to the city.
    ~~~​
    “What the hell?”
    You were in the doors before she had a chance to process what was happening. You dove at her body, pushing her into a wall. Your fist forced itself into her stomach. She coughed as you did it again. Specks of fairy dust flew out of her nose as you got up. Focusing your eyes on her, your hands became covered with a yellow light that flew onto the girl. She screamed for only a minute, dropping to the floor snoring. Grabbing her by the collar, you brought her outside to Sabby. She was looking at the trailer park with a frenzied expression, her face a familiar green hue.
    “What’s the matter?” you asked as you turned to where Sabby was facing. You dropped the girl’s body when the tears started to fall. On top of the trailer laid the body of Forsaken, burned to a crisp by the rays of a tanning bed. On the antenna, Jiku was a ghost, cables crucifying her to the metal pole. Your gaze now fell to the sleeping girl, your face red with disgust.
    “Fearless, you are under arrest for the murders of Nouveau Nova, Forsaken, Jiku Neon, and Plums vi Britannia.”

13. Misty gimme kiss

I am kind of starting to feel bad that my fictional self is such a psycho*****. :'c

plz write more plumsy. <3

14. Stardust Chaser

OH MY GOD, LOL. I love you so much for this. <3

And nooo, Story!me! Don't believe Misty's lies! I have a bad feeling something awful is going to happen to near-dead Chev ;__; . Although I guess technically something awful already did, but yeah.

Impatiently anticipating the next chapter! o:

15. P Banned

Eva alarm clock: Easily the most terrifying thing in this thread.

That's not to say the rest isn't scary. There's just little that can compare with the thought of an Eva alarm clock.

Keep writing the story. The atmosphere's good, and the Chev v. Misty fight was good. The opening was a nice subversion.

16. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Guys, please try to write 10 words or more in your posts, or I will have to treat them as spam. :C

But anyhow, I'm really liking the interaction of our characters. It's nearly identical to our real interactions, I'm pretty interested in seeing how this turns out. It's definitely turning interesting.

17. P Banned

How worrying.

I think I'll avoid hanging about Misty for the future. >_>

18. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

OH...MY...GOD! THIS IS AWESOME!

Good job Plums. The story is very interesting and I can't wait for the following chapters. I wonder when the Super Moderators are going to be coming in. I can just imagine a battle of epic proportions between our fellow Mandolorian and Jedi >>

19. Aura Goddess

I'm curious about this as well. I'm curious to know what they'd do if they show up.

Anyway...This is very good. It flows rather nicely and the mini fight between Chev and Misty was nice. I feel sorry for Fearless though. ._. I saw a few grammar errors, but I lost sight of them.

The only thing that is kind of bothering me is the spacing. The way you had it in the first chapter was perfectly fine. It's easier to read since it won't look like a wall of text.

It was rather enjoying to read, really. XD So good job. Eager to read more.

20. Plums Wakanda Forever

Chapter Four: Sammiches to the Heavens

Note from Plums: Holy **** six pages long. ._. Anyawy, sorry that took so long. My mom needed to use my laptop on the day where I usually write. xDx

“Misty.â€

You saw the red haired girl turn towards you. Her face was a stone tablet, the thin smile she shot at you forcibly etched upon the surface. Misty was sitting in a blue chair embroidered with Psyducks, her hand curled neatly into the sandy ashen hand of Chevalier. Tubes strung through his body, causing his skin to rise and fall as the nutrients poured into him. His eyes were closed, making it appear that he was asleep. Making it appear that all that expired was just a nightmare that he would awaken from. That Chevalier would be back on his feet ordering you, Sabby, Jiku and Forsaken around again. You curse inaudibly, telling yourself not to believe in what you wanted to happen. Chev is in a coma. Jiku and Forsaken are dead. Fearless did it all. You pounded these words into your head as you heard Sabby walk through the doorway dragging Fearless by the ends of her cape. Sabby took one glance at Chevalier and sobbed, throwing Fearless into you. You caught her by the helmet, holding her before Misty.

“Good job. You may be semi-competent after all, Stardust.â€

“Please, just don’t.†You could feel yourself whimpering even though you didn’t want to. Then again, what did you want? Your friends are incapacitated or otherwise dead. You could do nothing for them but sit aside, only moving into action when it was far too late. Misty stared at you, her eyes probing your face. After a few seconds she broke contact and made a move to grab Fearless.

“I didn’t do anything! I’m innocent, dammit!†A loud beep on the monitor toned out Fearless’ screams. You rushed over to the heart monitor to the right of Chevalier’s bed. His heart rate was skyrocketing slowly.

“Misty, get her to shut up.â€

“I can’t,†Misty said, hitting Fearless in the back.

“I’m innocent, I couldn’t have done this ****…â€

“Misty.â€

“I said I can’t.†Misty grabbed Fearless by the cape. She turned, facing the Admin and began to shout louder. Chevalier’s heartbeat continued to hasten, the beeps becoming a cacophony of anxiety and fear in your ears. Sabby dashed over to the girls, wrapping her arms around Fearless’ waist. Your eyes began to burn as you wrapped your hand into Chevalier’s. A warm tingle rose through your skin, but you merely ignored it. Your eyes were locked upon his face. The tears that fell from them hit his skin like a drumbeat.

“Chev, I’m…I’m sorry I couldn’t have been better. I should have known it was Fearless when we found Nova. I…I should have gone with you. Then you wouldn’t be here.†Fearless’ shouting grew louder, but none of it mattered to you. All you saw was the boy on the bed. All you heard were the buzzing beeps that kept him alive. You moved your face closer to him. You wanted to free him from the shackles of sleep. You wanted his soul to rise; to be free once again. Your face was only an inch from his when a sharp beep snapped you from your trance. You looked over at the heart monitor. A single green line stood before you. Fearless’ screams died down as the other three girls took notice. Your lips quivered as the tears fell more heavily. You heard the sound of someone falling to the ground behind you. Sabby wailed as Misty muttered something along the lines of “You *****.†You couldn’t tell. All you knew indefinitely was that your leader was free from suffering. Chevalier was finally dead.

~~~

“Did you see the body yet?

“Nope, not yet.â€

“They still have him dressed in that totally kawaii desu Christmas outfit!â€

“They do?â€

“Yeah man. I sure am glad I’m not that Chev guy.â€

“He was such a queer anyway. Sure am glad he’s finally gone.†The talking of the other members was unbearable to you at times. Before you joined the CCPS, you were always interacting with them. You formerly lived in the Premium Section of the city; a place so empty it reminded you of spdude’s post count. Earlier in time, the “Premmy Graveyardâ€, as some now called it, was constantly active with activities and general amusement. The Premiums had been united then; a single entity, much like the Staff and Normal Members. However, as new members began to arrive, something changed within the Premiums. They became more hostile, wanting to swarm the “noobs†before they even had a chance. Ever since then the Premiums fled their section, branching off into different sections of the Normal City limits in an effort to slowly homogenize the new members into their beliefs. Eventually, you bean to see more and more new members to KHV come in and act like they knew everything, like they made the rules and were better than everyone else. Fortunately, there were a few members outside of Staff that you liked. It only proved that there could actually be hope for the city, even if you weren’t convinced yourself.

You saw the five coffins spread out on the top of the cliff, the faces of the dead looking up to the sky. Sabby was standing at the entrance to the clearing, guiding the flocking members in with a long piece of expired bread. She was wearing a black denim jacket with jeans. You couldn’t help but to feel annoyed, especially after she promised that you would both go to the funeral in dresses. You began to scratch at the sole of your foot, but the tight heels halted any progress. You kept shifting back in forth in your lawn chair; both trying to get settled in the black dress you were wearing and preventing it from rising too far above your thighs. You mutter to yourself to make sure not to put a fancy dress in the dryer again as you heard the members around you gasp. You looked at Sabby, her hand raised against her head in a salute. Through the trees of the clearing, you could see a man in a black suit walking towards you. He had a sheathed sword along the right side of his pants. Glasses hugged his face, the sharp blue eyes underneath casting a terrifying, yet inspirational gaze that nestled upon every member. When he approached Sabby, he gave her a pat on the head and embraced her.

“Glad to see you Sammich Queen.â€

“Aww, you know I couldn’t resist but to show up to anything you go to RvR.â€

“Yeah, you are quite the dedicated stalker.†RvR said, releasing Sabby with a smile. Sabby laughed, then ushered him up to the right of the cliff. A single wooden bench sat to the right of the coffins, five seats staring out before all of the members. As he got into the topmost seat, RvR caught your gaze and nodded. You gave a thin smile in response. You two never really talked much, though he was the one who had officially hired you. You turned back to Sabby when you heard a growl erupt from the entrance. She was petting a snow wolf on the head. The object on its back let out a small, continuous stream of flames. There was a girl standing next to the wolf, smiling down at Sabby. Her outfit reminded you of the Female Team Rocket ensemble. She was holding the hand of a boy dressed in a Kamen Rider outfit.

“Ammy’s such a cutie pie!†Sabby exclaimed, scratching the wolf behind its ears. Ammy barked happily, licking Sabby’s cheek.

“She’s been eating a lot of my bacon, though. I’ve been trying to steer her towards more vegetables, but I guess that’s something else we have in common.†The girl said, laughing. You could see the members around you staring timidly at the girl. You couldn’t help but smirk; it was not every day that some of the awful members got to see DPWolf’s good side. Wolfie, as many called her, was the toughest of the Staff. As a Super Mod she had the power to ban members, and frequently exercised this right against those who broke the rules of KHV. The other members seemed to base their opinion of her solely on this aspect, including yourself before you became staff. After a while, you began to realize that there was “more than meets the eye†to Wolfie, as well as the other staff members.

“…It was nice catching up with you Sabs. Me and Fayt are gonna go sit down now.†As they began gto move, you saw two figured approach the entrance. Wolfie turned to them and scoffed.

“It’s been a while, hasn’t it Jedi scum?â€

“Not as long as I would have liked, Mandalorian trash.†Misty walked into the clearing, clutching the hand of a boy dressed similar to Roxas from the Kingdom Hearts series. Misty was wearing a red and blue striped polo shirt with a pair of denim shorts. You couldn’t help but to wonder that she may be a lesbian.

“Anyway, Mike, did you beat BBS yet?†The boy didn’t respond, his eyes focused solely upon the PSP in his free hand. Misty sighed, nudging Wolfie’s elbow with her arm while pulling Mike up to the bench. Wolfie glared at Misty’s back as she and Fayt joined the fellow Staff members. You and Sabby would have been up there as well if it hadn’t been for the overwhelming bias you two held in regards to Fearless. Speaking of Fearless, you thought, turning to the large oak tree to the left of the coffins. She was chained to the center of the tree, wisps of her brown hair hanging out of her cape. Her eyes were drawn to the small fire that rested before her. In it, you could make out the borders of her trading cards. RvR coughed, bringing the attention of all the members to the bench.

“We are here today to honor the loss of these five members. To the memory of the Normal Members Plums vi Britannia and Nouveau Nova. To the memory of our fellow staff,†RvR cringed as he said this, “Jiku Neon, Forsaken and Chevalier. All five were people just like you and I. People who sought an escape to find a form of happiness in this world. People, like you and I, who had futures and families ahead of them. People, like you and I, who wished to pass peacefully when their time came. However, that peaceful passing was stolen from them. From people we knew and loved.†You could hear the mass of members around you sniffle. You could even feel a lump in your throat begin to rise as RvR continued.

“Worst of all, it is believed that these five lives were stolen by someone. A member, just like you and I. And, it is believed that this very member sits directly to the left of the deceased. And now, fellow KHV denizens, we will decide before our dead if this member is guilty or not.â€

You could feel a chill run up your spine. Even though you were a member of KHV for nearly four years, you had never taken part in Court decisions. You remember calling Pika earlier today and asking him what court duty entailed. He said that the members would sit before the Staff to ensure that they would not try to blackmail or bargain with each other as they made their final decision. If found innocent, the member in question would have a perfectly clean slate and receive an apology. However, if they were found guilty, they would receive a punishment according to their crime. The highest punishment was “PermaBanningâ€, in which case, the member found guilty would be executed on the very spot where their crime took place. You gulped as the Staff began to argue amongst themselves. Misty and Wolfie were shouting at each other. Fayt and RvR were glaring. At least, you believed Fayt was glaring. Mike sat still, his fingers moving across the D-pad. After a few minutes of arguing, the Staff on the bench nodded. RvR stood up and looked at Fearless.

“Fearless, we, a mere fraction of the Staff, find you guilty of five counts of homicide. Your punishment is immediate PermaBanning.†Fearless began to cry as Misty rose from her seat, a sadistic smile pasted onto her face. She unhooked Fearless from her chains, dragging the crying girl to the tip of the cliff. Your head began to ache as Misty bent over her. You could feel a burning sensation sweep through your skull. You closed your eyes.

You could see a boy surrounded by trees. A girl stood before him. The images were too blurry for you to make out their faces. It looked as though they began to fight, the boy pinning the girl to a tree. Static begins to overtake the images as you see the girl kick the boy off the edge of what looks like a cliff…

“Stardusty!â€

“Is she okay? What happened?â€

“Please Stardusty, not you too.†You groaned as your sight returned. Your body seemed to squeeze into itself as Sabby hugged you, sobbing. Wolfie stood over you, concern creasing her face. In the distance, you could hear the sound of something hitting the ground followed by the sound of someone clapping their hands together. Misty approached you, the smile on her face unnerving. Sabby helped you up as you got to your feet.

“What happened?†Wolfie asked, the concern in her face slightly faded.

“I don’t know. I just saw two people…fighting and then it was all a blur.†Misty began to laugh, patting you on the back.

“Well, it’s all over now Star. You should all go get some rest.â€

“The Jedi scum concerned for others? What a first.â€

“Oh shut up, Mandalorian pig.†Misty and Wolfie left the clearing as Sabby grabbed your arm. The area was abandoned, the sunlight now a mere shimmer in the dark. Sabby started to lead you to the entrance of the clearing but you paused.

“Stadusty, what’s wrong?â€

“Sabby…we need to go look at Fearless.†You could feel the bewilderment of her face as you turned around.

“I need to know something. Something just doesn’t feel right. I promise that we’ll go straight back home after this.†You felt her hand slither into yours. You smiled in her direction as you both began to descend the cliff.

~~~

The body was still intact. You were surprised that no bones were jetting out of it. Sabby was standing directly behind you as you began the autopsy. Even though you didn’t have the proper tools, you figured you could solve whatever you needed to know with your mind alone. Fearless’ face lay in the ground. Her cape was torn in multiple places, the spikes of her armor poking out of them like weeds. You turned the body over and gasped. Fearless’ face was the same sandy ashen color as the other corpses.

“This can’t be right…†you say as you touch Fearless’ face. The same burning sensation plagued your head again. You fell on your bare knees as the images overtook your head once more.

“Misty?â€

“Yes Chevy. Long time no see.â€

“What are you doing here?†Static covered the images again. You could see Chevalier bashing Misty’s face with his fist. You could hear his cries as the light saber tore through his spinal cord. You could see Misty’s hand resting on Chevalier’s head, his skin turning a sandy ash color... More static. Chevalier was barely standing on the edge of the cliff.

“Why...why are you doing this?â€

"I am doing this because I want to be the very best. Like no Staffie ever was. By absorbing the Rep of members, I can become a living God on KHV. My fame will spread farther than that of any member ever. But it appears you Crimson Corps are much more trouble than I expected you to be. I guess it really was a good thing I knocked off Jiku and Forsaken." Misty kicked Chevalier off the cliff as the static dominated your sight.

The sound of laughter made you snap your eyes open. Sabby was kneeling next to you. The laughter came from the trees sprawled out before you. The echoes that rang in your ears were a melody of insanity. You twitched as Misty entered from between the trees, her light saber fully drawn.

“Star. Sabs. I thought I told you both to get some rest.†Sabby was smiling while you shivered in fear. If those visions were right, that means…

“Boy Misty, we sure are tired.†The words came out of your mouth by themselves. Misty glanced at you, one of her eyebrows raised.

“We should probably be getting to bed now. You know, we’ve got to bury this body in the morning and everything†you say with a laugh as you drag Sabby to the trees on your left. Splinters stabbed your skin as the trees exploded. You turned to see Misty’s hand extended in your direction. She was smiling again, her light saber floating above her head.

“And where do you two think you’re going? If you hadn’t lied to me Star, I might have let Sabs live. But you had to be a naughty girl, didn’t you?†You could feel your body numbing. You fell to the ground, eyes darting madly around you. Misty began to inch towards you as Sabby slid in front of you, her expired bread at the ready.

“Sabby!â€

“Stardusty, I’ll distract her. You get out of here.â€

“No! I’m not going to lose you too!â€

“It personally doesn’t matter to me who I kill first. As long as you both suffer, it’s all fine by me.†Misty began to move her hands around in a circle. Sabby charged ahead as a stream of fruit smacked her in the stomach. She flew back into a tree with a grunt.

“Fruitbending?†You were bewildered. If Misty had Fruitbending abilities, that means she killed Plums too. And if she killed Plums, that means she...

“You’ve been stealing people’s Rep!â€

“Finally. Thank you for being the first to understand.†Misty was laughing now. Sabby was on her feet again, shaking.

“Yes. It was me this entire time. By stealing the Rep of other members, I was able to gain their powers along with it. Which is how I knew you had seen the vision of Chev and I.â€

“How did you—“

“Chev had the power of Memory Manipulation. He could project any memory he wants into others, which is why you nearly kissed him in the hospital.†Your cheeks began to warm up.

“When I saw that he still had some limited control, I kicked out the plug from his life support. Luckily, Fearless was there to take the blame. Unfortunately, he was able to finish transferring the memory of our little meeting to you, which is why you fainted at the trial. It’s truly a shame that he couldn’t have passed it on to someone who could actually pose a threat to me. But I guess that’s just luck on my part.†Misty ran at you. Your body was still numb, leaving you trapped on the ground. You accepted death as Sabby smashed her bread into Misty’s face. The red head shuffled backwards as the numbing spell lifted.

“Stardusty, get out of here. Go warn RvR while I hold her off.â€

“Sabby, I won’t leave you to die. I’ve lost so many people and I don’t want to lose another!â€

“This isn’t time for you to grow a pair! Get moving before she recovers and kills us both.†Sabby wrapped her arms around your neck as you hugged her, crying. You forgot all that happened while embracing her. You wanted to stay like that forever. You felt something cold begin to creep its way onto your skin as Sabby pushed you away. You looked on in horror as her entire body began to freeze. Her screams penetrated your heart. When she was completely frozen, you saw Misty place her hand on the back of the girl’s head. She took a deep breath in as you rushed forward. With a flick of her wrist, Misty sent you flying backwards with a stream of mangoes. You hit the ground with a thud. Looking up, you saw Misty take her hand away, breathing in. Her hand wrapped itself into a fist, penetrating Sabby’s frozen stomach. You could only look ahead crying as Misty ripped apart Sabby’s body. The Sammich Maker’s frozen head rolled to your feet. Misty stood before you smiling as you felt the world come crashing down.