[KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Fandub Production: Last Note for Now

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 9, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

The [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep production has almost reached a year since I started casting members for the production.

I've casted and worked with so many talented members. I hope that I can continue and share more productions with KHV, but in the mean time, the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Fandub Production is taking a break and briefly ending.

I won't sit here and sugarcoat everything. To be honest, I'm closing production due to different reasons. First off, the production is now dying. After almost a year, fans haven't been keeping the same interest. I'm assuming that you guys just want to hear and play the official game by now. Another reason would be the major concern over spoilers. Some of my team members, including myself don't want to spoil the whole game for ourselves, so that is why we only did some of the significant scenes.

Lastly, I'm a bit worried. I'm not sure how Terra and Aqua are going to sound voice wise. I want my voice over team to sound somewhat like the official cast and we can't because North America has awful promotion. At the rate it's going, they will most likely show a trailer a month or two before release and at that time fans will just want the game.

For those of you that have been following us, thanks so much. It's not fully over. I have a lot more videos in mind as KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is released and other titles are announced.

The production has wrapped up with 108,989 views.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 9, 2010.

1. BRAIG.
      BRAIG.
      Aww

I love your videos and I think your voice acting is awesome =3 but yea I think people are just waiting for the game to come out.. you havn't found a offical release date yet have you..?
    2. Mike
      Mike
      It's just set for Summer 2010.
    3. BRAIG.
      BRAIG.
      Bbs

mm.. its weird because on gamestop.com the preorder date on it is set for december.. I really hope it is summer OAO... I don't think I could wait till december lol
    4. Ol'Sephy
      Ol'Sephy
      Wow, has it really been a year, already? O_O

Well, even though I haven't been following it very much, (or anything KHV, for that matter), I must say that I'm a little saddened by this turn of events. I had it in mind to watch all of the dubs when the game came out, but I guess I'll see them now. If your worries about how the VAs will sound in the game are accurate, then I want to make the most out of what you guys have done...

I respect the effort and dedication that you guys have put into this project. I just wish this could have gone on longer...

Well, here's to hoping that you continue this sometime soon.

Good job, everyone!

- D...