khv Mansion : Night of the murder

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by kitty_mckechnie, Apr 2, 2012.

1. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I love Midnight and her organising skills. ;__;

So far for the night of the murder I have...the murder. xD

So the victim is the Master. But I don't plan to make it clear what exactly killed him (to the player). When the player wakes up after all the lights go off to find the Master crushed underneath a chandelier but there will also be a knife in his neck. The player will then need to interview each of you and gather a Character Profile. What you guys need to do is create an alibi for the murder. The tricky part is to try and place the blame on others. Part of your job is to point the finger at others but at the same time create contradictions for the player to find.

This is open to all suggestions and ideas. Post anything you think would help drive the story. I will update this tomorrow with the basic story outline, as well as the murderer. Mhuahaha!

2. Midnight Star Master of Physics

So did two seperate people do the knife and the chandelier or was that both the same person?

Also the knife in his neck, what type of knife was it? That probably sounds silly but that will cast suspition on different people - was it a kitchen knife, one used for eating at the table (If that a steak knife would probably be better as that's sharper), or like a pen knife or a fancy one?

Also I'm considering having me being seen in tears by someone else in the house shortly before the murder. I also need to team up with someone for an alibi.

3. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

It was both by the same person but it's intended to put the blame on to separate people. I'm hoping, for Claw's character (Since he's the librarian) , that he'll have an interest in Chemistry or something to do with substances and chemicals. Or a general know it all. XD There will be some sort of burnt powder on the chandelier's rope tie at the wall. As the Player investigates they'll discover his hobby and will make him a possible suspect.

The knife I figured would be some sort of kitchen knife. A butcher knife perhaps? That would lead to anyone who has access to the kitchen; Loxare and Midny or whoever the Butler will be.

That could work very nicely. The plan for the beginning is the Master is running late and will be down when he's ready. But the guests never see him till the lights go on and he's dead.

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Nice~ That sounds good.

Could we use vms and stuff? The staff could vm eachother while the party is going on. For example, someone could vm me saying the Master requests my presence in his chambers and stuff like that. We won't tell them about this but if they do some detective work and find out snippets of what happened before. Maybe, not sure about that.

5. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Now that is a sweet idea. I'm all for that. We could also use that after the murder. Like say, Kelly wanted to talk to Claw somewhere. If a member spots that they can add it to their clues. We could also use it to make contradiction and lies if a Character makes a statement. We'd need to add things like the Time and Place.

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Well I was thinking beforehand that we did it while the party was going on and then if the characters wanted to talk to eachother after we did it on vms so observant people could see it. But that could work. We've got to reveal stuff as time goes on.

7. Midnight Star Master of Physics

BUMP

I think we should have ready than on the day of the murder / the days leading up to it the master might have done something to each of the charas.

I think on the day of the murder I want my chara to have been summonned up to the Master's room, then later on in the day to be spotted crying her eyes out, perhaps talking to someone else in the household if someone is short of a motive. I want to imply that the dirty old womonising man had done something to her on that day giving her a strong motive. So then someone could mention this in questioning.

Also, on the night are all of them in the room when it happens or do we need to suss out where we were and alabi's?