Kingdom Hearts 2 FM Intense Mod Battle

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by masterj360, Jul 14, 2011.

1. masterj360 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey everyone I just wanted to share a vid of mine. Haven't played this game in awhile, but with new English patch out this game is clearly what we have been dreaming of. :) Enjoy
    [video=youtube;XG3Ppc_52zw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG3Ppc_52zw[/video]

2. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

What I found when I clicked the link: (click the pic)

WTF.jpg

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

hey dude nice video, but I do have one simple question, did you use the limit form code I gave you for this vid or did you decide to use your other limit form code?

4. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh my god, why does everyone ****ing stretch their videos!? It's the ugliest damn thing!

( Herp derp, HD obviously means being 50% wider! It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the video's resolution! )
    \
    [​IMG]

(Not after you here in particular, Yamato-Akitski, I've just seen lots of people do this, and it completely baffles me...)

5. masterj360 Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh no I made this vid before you gave me the code. I thought since im gonna start doing KH2 FM vids I might as well display them here on this site too lol. But I'll definitely use your Limit code in my next vid since it will be nothing but Form mod battles

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Eh, I don't find it as annoying as you do. But yes, with a 4:3 video you really should keep it as is. If it is a 16:9 though it actually annoys me a bit if they don't use the stretch tag. More to do with the player being a stupid size, but still.

7. masterj360 Merlin's Housekeeper

sorry if the size is an issue. Im just used to seeing my vids in widescreen since im usually in front of my flat screen playing this game lol. I also don't like seeing the black bars bit on the youtube player, which is the main reason why i stretch my vids or give them widescreen. Plus It makes my vids kinda unique from the rest I'm one of the few who uses widescreen and trance music in gameplays its like a trade mark to my vids :)

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

You could try a crop tag instead of the stretch tag (assuming that is how you did the resize).

The size isn't a real issue, the distortion is just annoying to video junkies.

9. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

And that's exactly the part I don't understand. You'd rather ruin the video than have some black bars on the side? Huh? What? Why?
    (Granted, YouTube really could have handled 4:3 videos better in their player, but still...)

10. masterj360 Merlin's Housekeeper

I used pan and crop(Vegas Pro) to eliminate the black bars. The quality is ruined abit thats all. But right now im trying to find a way to keep its quality from being reduced like Xeeynamo's video. He has widescreen with crystal clear quality. Maybe im just using the wrong settings for this game b/c I'm using the same settings for my Xbox360/PS3 games.

11. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

Try using Xvid to stretch your videos I'm sure its better than what you're doing right now.

12. masterj360 Merlin's Housekeeper

Ok I'll try it out and upload a sample to show any improvements :)

I personally don't think giving the game widescreen ruins the quality. In my previous video I used Color Correction, Sharpen, and Saturation Adjustment(Mid Color Boost) Maybe if I take off Saturation and Color Correction the quality will be some what better. In this video I didn't use the Saturation and the quality looks pretty fine to me.
    [video=youtube;duYVojn6HHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duYVojn6HHo[/video]

13. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

sick video dude, I have two questions though, the first question is how did you manage to pull off using dark aurora? reason I'm asking is because many hackers tried that and couldn't get it to work,:/ second how did you change colors of sora's space paranoids costume?

14. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

lolwut

Dude we found this out long ago infact there was a code waay back in 09 or 10 of sora using dark aura without riku.

15. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

The why was Aurangzeb56 unable to get dark aurora to work with one of his codes?

16. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

That is with Riku and the only reason we were having trouble with it is cause the code would make it either DMA or emulator only.

Sora on the other hand is easy as pie, cause everything is basically already hacked for you by everyone and all you gotta do is find the codes.

17. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Ohhhh okay I get it now thanks for pointing that out to me superkubi.