Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts 2 [REQUEST]

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by lamp18, Mar 8, 2012.

1. lamp18 Moogle Assistant

Hello there... im tired of searching on google for this =P

I want the kingdom hearts 2 or 2 final mix english patch =P
    I still want voices in Japanese but only the subtitles and MENU in english =P

I nevah Played KH2 with japanese voices but i got them patched on Chain of memories and was COOL AS HELL =D

and i want do the same to KH2 or KH2 FM...

Anyone could help me with?

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

FM has to be Japanese voices because that is the way that it was released and an undub patch hasn't been made to my knowledge. And even if it did then there is no guarantee that it would play nice with the translation patch, so you would likely need to pick one or the other.

As for the translation patch itself, I would recommend Xeeynamo's patch. To my knowledge, the only only one that is complete and stable.

3. lamp18 Moogle Assistant

<Lol im odd ^^'>

i downloaded that ... but my FM its english videos idk why then .. with patch or not but my KH2 its japanese videos ... ofc both are japanese but the cutscenes of FM its dubbed ... well its FM+ idk if it is something wrong with it =P

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Final Mix is always dubbed in English. It is considered to be the better dub even in Japan. The original characters are ok in Japanese, but the Disney characters are considered to be very bad. Donald and Goofy particularly are quite often mocked for their performance in the Japanese dubs.

For a Japanese dub but English writing you will need to find a translation patch for the regular Japanese KH2, or an undub patch of KH2:FM. To my knowledge neither currently exists. And again, even if the undub patch did exist there is no telling if it would work with the translation patch. So to my knowledge what you are asing for just isn't available.

If you just want to see the cutscenes directly off the disk then you need two save files.
    1. From KH2:FM having beaten the game.
    2. From RE:CoM (KH2:FM+ Edition) with the original story completed
    Then you will have access to the Japanese dub in KH2:FM's theater mode.

5. lamp18 Moogle Assistant

hmm i have KH Final mix+ pack and re chain too LOOL but im actually playing RECHAIN not FM+ =/ There is diference beetween them?

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

As well as unlocking the theater extension in KH2:FM there are also enemy cards for the remaining Org XIII members. And maybe some other differences that I'm just not remembering right now.

But yes, using the one from the KH2:FM+ package is important.

7. lamp18 Moogle Assistant

So i need to start over again >.< LOOL thats okay .. xD almost the 5 first worlds completed at proud mode and now i need start over again xDD

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

What are you using to play the games? And more to the point do you have the ability to import save files? There is one on GameFAQs that I know works.

9. lamp18 Moogle Assistant

and now patch for FM+ ? =P

COM FM+ i mean and im using PCSX2 =) and i have a import/export program ^^

Btw i can't find the save there =P