Kingdom Hearts 3 and Persona 3 Minato's Rivival

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Labrys, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Labrys King's Apprentice

[​IMG] it was nightime in Travers Town Sora was playing with his fellow Dream Eater Friends, while Axel was training with Merlin and Kairi was training with Yen Sid. When Sora finished, he head out but he soon forgot that he was in the dream realm. So he realizes that he was in the world diving map until suddenly a new world appears before his eyes. It looked like a tower with many floors, Sora looks at it with confusion. "Hmmm another sleeping world? I guess I should check it out." So Sora dives into the sleeping world defeating the DreamEaters in the way and entering the tower. "Where am I at?" Sora looks around in the entrance floor to see steps in front of him. He heard a faint voice echoed "Welcome to Tartarus, it is full of wonders and fearsome enemies becarful though for if you stay in the same floor too long the messenger of death shall hunt you down. I can sense that you have many social links with friends I can see that you use your friends as your power, you would go as far as to sacrifice you own life and heart to save your friends. You remind me alot of him, you both are the same maybe you can reawaken him from his slumber. Sora I've been waiting for you.............."

Chapter 1 complete[DOUBLEPOST=1355638593][/DOUBLEPOST]Chapter 2
    "Waiting for me?" Sora was curious about what the voice is saying. "Yes you are the who shall change the world, save it from it's shackles of despair.
    You gained your power from the ties of the people around you-your friends are your power. Advance to the floors above you, there are about 262 floors, you will gain immense power if you complete this.
    There are guardians that will block you from advancing, be careful they are not push overs. You were brought here not by coincidence, but by fate.
    Your heart was at a struggle questioning your own fate, questioning your purpose of life. Don't fret young child, you'll find the answer after completing the tower. Goodbye ~ " the voice faded.

Sora head to the First floor, he noticed a few desks laying around, it looked as if he was in a school. A few DreamEaters appears ready to launch a attack until a new foe interrupted the fight. The DreamEaters disappeared as well as Sora's companions. These unknown enemies appeared black like a shadow the only thing it wears is is a white mask and it looks like it's sticking out of a small black void beneath them the only thing sticking out is the both of their arms. The mysterious voice appears again, "This world is special. You can no longer access your dream eaters here. These enemies in front of you are know as Shadows, they are made from negative human emotions as well as contents from a heart as well. They are similar to a heartless--well they could be heartless who knows. These are the lesser ones so you won't have trouble with them at all but as a warning the farther you advance, the stronger the enemy gets keep that in mind." The voice faded.

Sora striked the both of the shadows then headed to the stairs to the upper floor. He advances to each floor until he reached the 5th floor, he meet three strong ones, he noticed that these shadows aren't the average enemies he's been fighting. Could it be the guardians that the mysterious voice mentioned about? They were three birds, they were known as the Venus Eagle. They attacked Sora with a spell called "Garu (weak wind)" it packed a punch on sora. So Sora shot fire at the Venus Eagle yet it absorbed the fire which healed them greatly. They continued to shoot Garu at sora yet he dodges while trying to hack them with his keyblade. Yet he has a hard time to attack the Venus Eagles, the voice appears in Sora's mind. "Sora look deep in your heart. Think about the friends you have, the relationship with the people around you. Look deep within, what is it that your fighting for? What was your resolve? " "..... " Sora stopped fighting to think deep in his heart. 'What was it that I'm fighting for..... it was to protect the light "-"WRONG "! The voice interrupted. "Your reason is incorrect. That's not why you fight, it was far simple than that. " Sora Still thinking through. "Tell me then, what was your reason for power and strength on your first journey? " "On my first journey... of course it was my friends, their my power and I'm theirs." "Now think about that last sentence you said then think about your purpose for fighting.

Sora paused for awhile to think.
    "................."
    "......................"
    ".................."
    ".........................."
    "..................."
    "!?"
    It finally hit him.
    "My purpose for fighting is for my friends!!!!!! "
    A teriot card appears at the palm of Sora's hands. It is the arcana of the fool. "Yes you are correct. Your friends are what you fight for. It's not to protect them or anything but you fight for their hearts and because of that you have obtained a new power. Use it." Sora raised the card up in the air *power swelling within * he let go releasing the card. The sound of a mirror breaking can be heard. Smoke covered the area.

A unknown figure appears, It's eyes were red, it wears a red scarf with a giant harp hanging from it's back. It had white hair, black skin, plus it's arms and legs seemed mechanical.

Chapter 2 complete ~

2. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

What just happened? It was cool at the beginning, and was starting to get interesting,then it was cut.

3. Labrys King's Apprentice

Sfinishorry I'll finish the rest of chapter
    [​IMG]
    Chapter 3

Sora​
    "This is a Persona, the personification of your innerbeing.
    They are basically controlled shadows. Use them to assist you on your journey above, you posses the wild card so you can have more than one persona using multiple Arcanas. They are based on your social links with the people around you, this Persona is named Orpheus. You can use a D-link on your Persona and when you level up you can inherit a certain skill from the Persona you have. Oh and one more thing, this tower is scattered with lingering Personas so it's your choice whether or not you should keep them or kill em. "

Orpheus bang It's harp onto the Venus Eagle knocking it down. Sora looked at the walls and poles around the Venus Eagle. Sora jumped on the sides of the wall while using FlowMotion one of the Eagles flew towards him ready to attack, Sora quickly dodged and cut off it's left wing. The third Eagle shot a Garu at Sora, with flowmotion Sora quickly dodged the Garu, jumped towards the nearest pole, slide around, he then bounced on top of the third Eagle then atlas he slashed the second bird with ease. He head towards the injured Eagle. With his keyblade, Sora shot a barrage of Firaga inside the Eagle's beak causing a chain reaction from all the fire stored in it's body. It formed the Eagle into a giant fireball due to the fact that it absorbed fire all it's life so Sora looked at the Final Eagle, levitated the Giant fire ball, and Shot it straight as the Final Eagle. It tried to absorbed the fireball but the fire was so powerful that the Venus Eagle was overwhelmed. With the help of his Persona, Sora defeated his first guardian and advance to the next floor. He has no clue that there are more-stonger-no more fearsome guardians ahead.

Meanwhile.........The hooded Riku arrived in the fifth floor to see a injured Venus Eagle on the floor. He have the Eagle a cold stare. "Poor fellow it looked like you were burned to a crisp. I shall end your misery goodbye.........Heartless~"

Chapter 3 end

4. Loriah Banned

This sounds exactly like Sword Art Online--interesting...

5. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

This story is getting interesting. I wasn't sure how a crossover between KH and Persona was going to be like, but so far it's good. I don't see the similarity between Sora and the main character though.

Also, I love the picture of SEES.

6. Labrys King's Apprentice

[​IMG]
    Bibliography
    There are some things in Persona that is kinda difficult for me to explain so I use this to assist me as my main source of information http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Megami_Tensei_Wiki to explain things better-more thoroughly. I use both the source and my common knowledge of the MegaTen series to input the details in the story

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Persona_3:_FES

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Persona_3

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Arcana

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Initial_Persona

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Persona_3_Portable

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Tartarus

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Nyx

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/The_Reaper

Not everything I got is from here some stuff is from my own knowledge. I'll update this when I get further ahead in the story.

Reference complete.

Stay tuned guys! Chapter 5 coming soon!
    [​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1355886404][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [​IMG]
    Chapter 4
    Sora has awaken the ability to call forth a persona, having the wild card in his midst. The shadows aren't the only thing that wonders about in Tartarus, but Personas that were once used by the previous wild card user are lingering in the tower as well. It is Sora's choice whether or not he should destroy them, or spare them. Their power not only depends on Sora's social link but the social links of the previous user as well.

Sora continues onward to the next floor defeating shadows and recruiting personas. He reached floor nine seeing someone waiting ahead. It had the appearance of a girl wearing a short white fuzzy sweater with black leg warmers. But this is not any normal girl-no indeed, this is a lingering persona! She had sharp claws and a tail. "Are you a another lost persona? " Sora asked the cat like woman. "No, Neku is not lost. Neku wants to play with you, I know something about this place that you don't. Want to hear it"? With a puzzled expression Sora replies; "Uh -sure ".
    "If you wanna know, then you'll have to play with Neku. Win and I'll tell you ". Neku applied a stance for battle. Sora swiftly draw out his keyblade. "Ohhhh a shiney key, I'm gonna have fun! You got friends? So do I. "
    Four other magician arcana cards appeared next to the cat like woman. The cards then materialize into more of these catlike woman.
    "We are called Nekumata!!!!!! " Shouted all five of them.

"Watch out guys ". Impored Sora.
    He had Orpheus, Apsaras, and Pixie as his current party members. The first Neku shot a Maragi (weak fire all enemies ) towards Sora's group. Direct hit!
    Sora's group have taken an extent of damage but nothing serious. Apsaras counter attacked by casting Bufu (weak ice one enemy ) towards the first Neku.
    Orpheus casts Tarunda ( Decreases an enemy's Attack) towards all the Nekumatas. Sora charged at the main Nekumata swinging his keyboard at her. Her fast cat reflexes dodged all of the incoming attacks. She applied Feral Claw (physical Deal low Havoc damage to one enemy.) Sora attempts to block the incoming attack with his keyblade. Neku applied Feral claw on the her other paw cutting Sora's right shoulder, he jumped backwards to recover his posture. His shoulder is bleeding a small amounts of blood, Neku uses the same attack yet She's applying the technique to both paws at once. Sora blocks both of the paws struggling to push forward. The right paw slipped though the keyblade scratching Sora's chest. He uses Ariel recovery and casted Blizzard at Neku. She dodges the blizzard but the duration of the area around the attack froze Her left paw.
    She applies agi on her right paw to felt the ice. She applied agi to the other paw as well, she then charged towards Sora with Feral claw, Sora charged back clashing his blade with her burning claws.
    Meanwhile Orpheus bashed his harp at the third Neku. Apsaras casted lullaby at the first Neku ( Chance of inflicting sleep on the enemy) .
    *No effect *
    Pixie casted Rakunda ( Decreases all enemies' Defense.)
    The fire on the main Nekumata's paws are still burning vividly as she continues to use her double Feral claw combo on Sora while he clashes his keyblade with it. The both of still continuing to clash against one and another showing equal in strength. Atlas the clashing stops when Neku surprised Sora by ending her combo with cleave ( Inflicts a small amount of Slash damage) But instead of using her claws, she used her left foot to applie the attack. Sora was knocked down with cuts on his chest.

Apsaras casted Dormina ( Chance of inflicting sleep on all enemies). She used the Pixie's last attack as a catalyst to perform that spell. *Spell took effect towards the four Nekumata *
    Then she casted Mazio (Light electric damage to all enemies. May cause shock.) to the sleeping Neku. Lightning is Nekumata's weakness. So Apsaras shot Mazio until they were defeated.
    The four magician arcana cards slowly faded away.

The original Nekumata stood up shocked to see her comrades fall. She ran towards the other three personas. In frustration she proclaims, "So you think this is over huh? Because my comrades are defeated you think you can defeat Neku? Hehehehe well guess what I'M NO PUSHOVER!!!!" Six more Nekumata appears from her own body. "THIS IS FAR FROM OVER. Hehehe meet my secret attack, doppelganger ( ドッペルゲンガー)"
    Sora slowly got up "Cl-clones...... "
    "GET READY THIS IS YOUR FINAL MOMENT, STUN NEEDLES!!! " ( Light physical damage to a single enemy. May cause stun) all seven of them shot the needles towards everyone. "Needles flying everywhere...... this isn't going to be pretty......you are indeed smart Neku having all your clones including yourself shooting a massive amount of needles towards us, but.......
    Sora walks up to the incoming needles; "REFLECT". ALL the needles went straight into his reflect and they all bounced right back at the Neku's. "WHAT!? NO, IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!! " The needles defeated all the clones and severely damaged the original Neku. The needles were stuck into her right arm.
    She ran ahead the next floor having Sora chasing after her. What Sora doesn't know is that there are two stronger enemies awaiting ahead of him......
    Chapter 4 complete.

7. Labrys King's Apprentice

Yeah sorry I'm still working on Chapter five, please be patient.

8. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow, I had no idea Sora could do that much damage. Nice chapter, keep it up. By the way, what was the use of the Riku gif?

9. Labrys King's Apprentice

Chapter 6
    (I'm sorry but the reason why I haven't writen a chapter in awhile because I'm sort of having a difficult time trying to make a chapter that you, the audience would be able to understand. I deeply apologies if you have a hard time understanding the characters, the plot, and the twist of this chapter. Please understand that I'm trying my absolute best for the reader to understand. If you have any questions please ask.)[/yellow]
    [​IMG]
    Meanwhile ​
    Sora is venturing in the Tower of Tatarus, something unusual was going on in the Iwotodai Dorm. It was a cloudy day outside. The SEES were doing their usual daily routines while class mates from their highschool move in and out of the Dorms. Three of their members ( Akihiko Senpai, Aigis, Fuuka Yamagashi) were absent for the next few weeks. Their leader Mitsuru Kirijo left the SEES to join a special government agency known as the Shadow Operation.

In ​
    the lobby Yukari and Junpei were having a conversation with a group of class mates until suddenly everything froze. The clocks stopped, the people stopped, even the noise stopped. The only one that's not effected by the sudden time freeze wa Junpei, Yukari, Ken, and Koromaru. They all head outside to investigate what was going on, in the middle of the street there was a man standing wearing a organization coat. They all confronts him, "Hey who are you?" Questioned Junpei. The unknown man slowly turned around, removing the hood on his coat. Everyone looked shocked, for it was the face of someone they all knew. It was the face of Ryoji Mochizuki. "Ryoji!?" They all shouted surprised and shocked at the same time. His eyes were gleaming yellow, a corridor of darkness quickly appeared while everyone else was trying to get his attention. He was gone. "Impossible, how was he still alive? We defeated Nyx right? Please tell me we defeated it guys?" Junpei extremely shock. "Grrrrrrrrrrr" the ground started to shake, unknown enemies appeared right before the renaming members of SEES. [​IMG] There were about 20 of them grouping around, they are the like of nothing the SEES have ever fought before. "Are they shadows? It can't be, impossible...." "how do we fight them them? We don't have any weapons." Ken said in a panicked voice. Yukari looked around in her pockets the only thing she found was a item that looks like a gun but isn't build like one. It's a Evolker, it's used as a catalyst to summon a persona. Only those who are capable of summoning forth a persona are able to use this. Yukari looked at it puzzled. "I hope this work." She aimed the Evolker straight on her forehead. The tip of her finger is gently pressing down the trigger she then shouted "PERSONA!" She shot the evolker. Her persona "Io" was summoned [​IMG] fighting against these unknown enemies. "Oh that's right, we still have our Evolkers, in case something does happen". Realized Junpei, Ken, and the exception of Komararu each took out their evolkers summoning personas to assist them in the fight. They each attacked the unknown enemies not giving them a chance to fight. Yukari had the first five, Junpei had the second five, Ken had the third five, at last Komararu had the last five defeating the enemies with flying colors. Still more are appearing up ahead, "Where are they coming from?" Yukari asked. "Looks like to me their coming from Gekkoken Highschool". Examined Ken. "Then we are heading there then"-Junpei interrupted Yukari. "Wait before we leave, let's go back into the Dorms and get our weapons and supplies back. For you know just in case....." They all agreed, so they head inside the Dorms Yukari took her Bow and arrows, while Junpei grabbed his Katana in his room, ken took his long spear, and last but not least Komararu room his knife. While Yukari took some extra items just in case.
    "So are we ready?" Yukari asked.
    Junpei:"Ready!"
    Ken:"Yes!"
    Komararu:"Woof!"
    "Alright let's go!"

They​
    all head forward to the school defeating the enemies lying a head of them. But what lies in the school is they truth to what really happened in their previous journey, for they will find great despair ahead.
    Chapter 6 part 1/2 finshed.
    *Sorry this may be my weakest chapter so far if got any questions feel free to pm me*

10. Labrys King's Apprentice

Chapter 6 part 2
    [​IMG]
    The Hidden Truth

The​
    remaining members of SEES are heading towards Gekkoukan High School defeating any enemy in their way. The further they go, the more enemies that awaits. Without using her persona, Yukari shot a arrow at the ones in the left flank, while junpei slices the ones Yukari didn't attack, Ken and Komararu would be in charge of the right and center flank. Yet the numbers if these enemies increase vastly, yet they re soon to be outnumbered by a huge crowd of them blocking their way to the school. "I guess we have no choice huh?" Yukari sighted. "Ha let's kick some ass just like we did in the good old days,". Junpei smiled. They all stepped one step back, then they mercently charged at the huge groups of enemies defeating them one by by one throughout the entire charge.
    Alas they arrived at the front of the school gate, six neon shadows awaited for the SEES arrival. "Huh are these the ones that's been summoning all these shadow-like creatures?" Jumpei questioned. "I think so, be careful they may be dangerous". Replied Yukari. "huh, let's do this!"
    They all engaged in battle with the six neon shadows, one of them scratched Yukari at a zero point range. Another one warped into the ground then appeared over Ken's feet releasing a wave of darkness at anything that's around it then it slammed itself on the ground causing a tectonic reaction on the ground which causes the target to loose their balance. Ken regained his balance then counter attacked the neon shadow with the bottom side of the spear resulting in a critical hot on the neon shadow.

Meanwhile ​
    Yukari shoots her arrows at the three ather Neon shadows, Junpei in combat with another one, lastly Komararu is fighting against two of them at once. Each person locked in battle against the Neon Shadows, Ken piercing his spear into the Neon Shadow then threw his spear at the ones in combat with Yukari. "Thanks Ken". Yukari smiled. He blushed a little bit. Komararu howled as loud as he can pushing the two shadows to the gate. Junpei saw the Shadow warp into the ground so he jabbed his katana to the ground were the exact spot the heartless would appear resulting in splitting it in half. "I guess we didn't really have to worry huh?" Yukari smiled. The four are already celebrating meanwhile the Neon Shadows they "Supposedly defeated" still have their shadowy body the only one that's actually defeated is the one junpei fought. All five of them recovered, the SEES turned shocked. The five remaining Neon shadows started to combine each other *in other words fuse* into a formidable foe. At first it was a ball of pure darkness shrouded with it appears dark thorns. It started to expand getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger until it popped. The heartless "Dark Thorn" *The heartless boss from kh 2* appears. It has red sharp claws, with long orange hair. "So or finally shows it self. Get ready guys!"
    They engage in battle.
    "Please hear my call!" Yukari shot the evolver, her persona "Io" casted "Garudyne" *Heavy force* on the heartless.
    "Persona!" Junpei used "Cleave" on Dark Thorn.
    "Let's do this" Ken summoned his persona casting "Mind charge" *Focusing on a strong attack*
    *Howl* Komararu summoned his persona casting "Agidyne" *Heavy fire* towards Dark Thorn.
    Dark Thorn used Poison Claw *physical attack chances of being poisoned* at Komararu.
    (Komararu took heavy damage and now is poisoned)
    Dark Thorn then Howled at the party and gains 500 hp
    (Enraged, the party's defense lost drastically)
    "Help him" Yukari casted "Diarama" *Medium healing* to Komararu.
    "Here" Junpei found a item that is the antidote to poison and treated Komararu. "Told you these items go in handy". Said Junpei
    "Persona!" Ken casted a "Ziodyne" *Heavy damage* to the Dark Thorn. Due to the fact that Ken focused on a powerful attack it appears his spell caused a extreme amount of damage to the Heartless. Dark Thorn fell to the ground from Ken's attack. It quickly recovered then after it turned invisible. The gate to the School broke open, Dark Thorn headed inside. "****! We lost it." Said Junpei. "No we have to look for it in the school, let's split up Junpei you look on the first floor, Ken go to the second floor, Komararu you come with me. If you guys find something signal us by shooting your evolker we'll get to your location." Yukari planned. "Hey when did you turned into our boss"?" Questioned Junpei. "Shut up, just go with it!" Snaped Yukari. "Geez ok Ms. bossie." "I am not bossie take that back!" "Yes you are bossie." "Stop saying that!" "Bossie, bossie, bossie, bossie, bossie, bossie!" "I stop!" -They both continued on arguing- Ken and Komararu looked at the both of them with a puzzled look. "Um guys....." They both turned around "What!?" "Um weren't we suppose to search in the school for this strong enemy lurking around?" Asked Ken. "Ohhh that's right I completely forgot, you see what you did Junpei!?" Yukari puched Junpei in the head. "Hey what the hell!" -They both engage in a dog fight- "hehehehehe" Ken gave a nervous grin. Komararu whimpered.

They ​
    all entered Gekkoukan High School in search for Dark Thorn. Ken head towards the second floor, investigating. He saw a familiar face, it was a young Teenager with bright blue hair, wearing a blue sweater with the Gekkokan High school emblem on his chest. "Noo way it's you!" Ken ran towards him with a big grin on his face, the image of the young boy disappeared. Instead it was a young hooded man wearing the Organization XIII coat. "!? Who are you?" Ken pointed his spear at the mysterious figure. "I have come hear for you, my 13th vessel." Said the hooded man. "Vessel? What do you mean Vessel?" Ken asked. The hooded man complete ingnored Ken's question, "Yes you are pefect. That power show me your power......." The hooded man summoned two neon blue sabers ready to fight. "!?" Ken heard a shot from a evolker it seems it came from the Dining hall. "****, I gotta help them-" The hooded man charged right at ken attacking him, Ken quickly blocked with the bottom part of his spear. The both of them clashing each other with their weapons unable to summon his persona, Ken Amada has to put all the training he had with his spear put to the test.
    Will Ken defeat the hooded man in time to assist the others?
    You'll find out soon~
    To be continued.......
    *In case your wondering who is ken he's the fourth kid on the *

11. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Yay, I thought this fic was mostly about Sora. I'm glad you put the team there, and you gave Ken a bigger role. He's one of my favorite characters. :D Keep it up, it's getting really good.

12. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I don't know a thing about Persona but this story is quite good. I did notice quite a few spelling mistakes within a few chapters so you may want to read through this yourself Noel.

13. Labrys King's Apprentice

Sorry for the wait, but I have rewritten the story.
    The first four chapters didn't make sense so I re-edited it. Hope you like it. :P

14. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Wait, so you edited the first 4 chapters? Sorry, but I don't exactly remember the story word per word, and I don't want to reread the entire thing to find out if it was.

15. Labrys King's Apprentice

In the first four chapters Sora fights Orpheus and the reaper yet he defeats the both of them. I started to realize that it's wayyy to early for Sora to fight /defeat the reaper so I edited it to something better. Not to mention the plot makes more sense now.....

16. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I read the first 4 chapters again. It's better than the last one. Though I don't quite get how Sora could use more than one persona for a prolonged period of time. Aside from that, it's really good. :)

17. Labrys King's Apprentice

Since Tartatus is a sleeping world and sleeping worlds consists of DreamEaters, I guess you can say that personas temporary replaced the role of DreamEaters.
    Shadows =Nightmare
    Persona = Spirit
    Why you ask? Because not only is the world asleep but the things that associate with the world is asleep as well. What I mean by that Is the Dark Hour itself is in the world. So that means that when Sora entered the world, he as well as entered the Dark Hour meaning that during the Dark Hour only Shadows and I guess people with the potential can roam about during the Dark Hour.
    I'll explain it more later.
    Oh and apparently one of the Persona games accured during SMT nocturne so your gonna expect some characters from the Shin megami tensei series.
    I'll explain that as well later.