Kingdom Hearts 3--Key to Everything(fanfic) Pt.1:

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Kima Hearts, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kima Hearts Moogle Assistant

Fanfic: Kingdom Hearts

Author: Kima Hearts aka Anime1lover (www.fanfiction.net)

Story title: Kingdom Hearts 3--Key to Everything

Chapter title: Falling down waking up...

Date oringinally started: June 11th, 2006

Date redone: December 13th, 2006

Disclaimer: This goes for all chapters I do not own it, though I wish I did I don't so whould you mind not flaming me please? But I do own the character who will be known as Kima Hearts and eventually Kima Keyru Herata. I also own this story plot which is being revised, but kept the same the old mixed with the new. ^_^ Hope you guys love it. Also to make this easier for me to find and you to read I'll post each chapter right after the other in this same forum if that is allowed. Guess I'll find out thanks for reading and getting to know me.
    Kima Hearts: Yay!! This is the first time I've put a fanfic up here so I brought some friends from other stories of mine more like other character that are originally and only mine, but anyways. I brought to help work on the story they are pure fictional moments and no character was hurt in the making of this production.

Demona: Sure that's what she tells ya at first then you get tortured and scarred for life in the end without even seeing it coming.

Kima Hearts: Hey now!!

prettypinkninjagurl: Too true remember the barney insident Demona?

Demona: I rather not.....pretty

Kima Hearts: See my own characters are cruel to me no respect I tell ya!!

Boss: Get to work I don't get to boss you around everytime you right a story for nothing.

Kima Hearts: That there is my imaginary Boss gotta love him lol. ^_^

Demona: I'm going to castrate you if you don't shut up!!

Boss: No threatening the power figure.

Demona: Don't you mean the annoying figure?

Boss: Shut it pussycat.

Demona: PUSSY CAT!! Why I outta...

Kima Hearts: And we're starting the story now so please read, review, and always enjoy!!
    --Key To Everything-- (By Kimberly Marie Higgs)(Me)

V 1) I was lost when I was sleeping
    I was scared when I was dreaming
    I was happy when I was alive
    but now I'm all alone and I think I've just died
    Tell me have you found
    what I lost so long ago
    Can you help me save the feelings
    I want to show
    Can you find my--

Chorus:
    Key to my heart
    where all my memories lie
    Key to my dreams
    where I have my undying goal
    Key to my soul
    Key to my everything

V 2) I was safe when I was here
    I was awake when I accepted my fear
    I was sad when you were away
    but now that I've found you I'll be okay
    Tell me do you know
    what is head of us all
    Do you understand why I feel so big
    when in reality I'm so small
    Can you find my...

((Chorus x2))

Special Chorus: Key to my heart
    will the path to my future will always start
    Key to my life
    the one I gave you my hope my light
    Key to life
    the one that I share with you side bye side
    Key to my destiny
    which is still moving still flowing still shaping
    Key to my key to my~~ Key to my everthing...
    <<<<<------PART ONE: Falling down waking up...------>>>>>

(Real world)

News Lady "Todays news it was a spur of cars, metal, and police sirens. When today a 17 year old girl was in a car accident along with her family. Her family
    came out surprisingly fine without a scratch, but as for the car and the girl they were both are serverly damaged. The girl is lying in Saint Anthony's Hospital in a coma she seems to be sleeping and breathing fine."

--Guy walks over to her and hands her a slip of paper she reads it and says suddenly in shock.--

News Lady "This just in the family and doctor were all visiting the girl when suddenly she started to glow and disappear! Here's the video I'm about to show you. Where could she have gone!"

-----The video showed a girl(me) with shoulder length black hair with two strips of blond in the front one on each side of my head, tan skin with loads of freckles, a calm face, and a beutiful figure. My body starts to glow then in a computer kind of way disappears into nothing leaving my family and the doctor in shock. Hi my name is...I don't remember anymore, but this is my story on how I wound up in another heart-----
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (The void)

Dark voice: Child do you know why I have taken you from your world?

Me "No...who are you?...where am I?...is any of this real?"

Dark voice: Don't ask so many questions...I need your heart it seems your the only one that can open Kingdom Hearts and give me the True Eternal. I'm just going to take something that will make you want to come to me.

Me "What do you mean...Kingdom Hearts...that's just a game...True Eternal..."

---I was falling down as if I was falling from the sky floating somewhat my eyes were closed and it felt so cold and I felt so dead. What happened to me the last thing I remembered was being in the car...then oww!---

Dark voice: That is what I shall take your memories...each and every single one of them.

Unknown-- (out of nowhere) No you won't. You will not indanger this girl like you have everyone else.

Dark voice: Oh hello King nice to see you before all you worked for is lost to you again.

Unknown-- Stop trying to go after it. Stop trying to corrupt the hearts with darkness.

---They started fighting over my memories which looked oddly like picture photos. That like in tug a war you know when two people pull to hard the scatter every where eventually. That's what happend at that moment my memories scattered and started raining down into the void like shooting stars in a shower storm. That's when in a bright light the "King" sends me flying into a portal where I hit my head and black out. This is where my story truely begins.---
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TWILIGHT TOWN

--Knock knock--

Woman "Sweety Kima deary time to wake up your friends are here."

Me "Okay mom I'll be down in sec. I want my lunch ready what is it by the way?"

Mom "It's Wild Island Burgers like you requested."

Me "Yes I so rule!!"

--Woman walks in she had down to her waist brown and blond striped hair that was very long all the way on the right side of her head, in the back, and short on the side stopping just below her left ear. She had one purple eye and one cat yellow eye. She was slim and slender like a cat, but her expressions were always caring and gentle. She stood there in the doorway looking at the doodles that covered the walls, the doors, books, and drawers plus the desk that Kima/me sat at.--

Mom "You were dreaming again weren't you?"

Me changing the subject quickly "I'll be down in a second mom okay I need to get dress do you mind?"

---I watched her as she left the room then as soon as I heard the door shut and her head downstairs I sighed with a breath of relief. I was leaning in my chair with my head resting on the desk my arms dangeling to the side. I sat up in my chair at my desk that I had been doodeling on all night again. Now they start popping up like daisies 14 years later. Great what a life I had. I was drawing some people I saw in my dreams...which is odd i haven't had dreams since I was 3 years old. I stood up wearing nothing but a black strapless no wire frame bra and boxers that had smiles on them. I walked over to my closet and began tossing out my outfit....my outfit. So I got dressed in a pink, white, and yellow outfit that reminded me of someone I saw in my dreams that I called Dora because it rhymes with his real name that I can't remember. He wore long pants that stopped just above his ankles that the colors of it were yellow, black, red, and blue. My vest is the same design as his, but instead of a black shirt I wore a black halter strapless top underneath it. Around my neck was the necklace I had been wearing since birth. It was a chain of key like swords and a pendant of a heart that had a keyhole shaped in the center of it. Lastly I put on my white, black, and hot pink fingerless gloves on. But anywho it's odd how I felt like I knew him yet I knew didn't. So I finished getting dressed when I put on my purple, pink, and white shoes that kind of looked like his as well. I prepared to meet Hayner, Pence, and Olette at the usual spot, but instead they were waiting for me downstairs. We had planned to go down to the beach today. I had my surf board downstairs and my swim assesories in my bag by my board. So I headed downstairs where they sat at the kitchen bar counter. That went all around the kitchen area and had swinging doors where the counter ended.

I loved living here in Twilight Town, but sometimes I deep down feel like this isn't my hometown. I feel like sometimes I came from another place man that makes me sound like some alien. I stopped on the stairs to look at the picture of the guy who was my father he was a hard worker as a scientist till that is... he died...or did he. Whatever I've been dreaming too much lately. But I can't help it everytime I fall asleep I end up dreaming of that guy with long silver hair and ice blue eyes. He's on my mind all the time that I go anywhere and everywhere. Hayner seems upset somehow when I tell him about it. I wonder why Olette says Hayner is just being a guy and that means guys usually don't talk about other guys in dreams let alone dreams at all. But sometimes I feel like she's hiding the same thing that Hayner is hiding. Oh well it must just be me. Well anyway I continued down stairs to start another wonderful morning in Twilight Town the home of the stars.---

(End of Part one)
    Kima Hearts: Well that's the first chapter I hope I did well.

Demona: I hope so too or else you'll make us look bad and where your characters your imagination.

prettypinkninjagurl: creator like creation almost like father like son.

Boss: Who gives a bloody hell?

Kima Hearts: They insult me....(cries)......anywho I'll see you guys later tell me what ya think.

2. Kima Hearts Moogle Assistant

Kingdom Hearts 3--Key to Everything(fanfic) Pt.2:

Author: Kima Hearts aka Anime1lover from www.fanfiction.net

Chapter title: The light that connects us all...

Date originally started: June 13th, 2006

Date redone: December 13th, 2006

Disclaimer: Read first post please. Thank you no flames please. Thanks again.
    Kima Hearts: Back again and for more so I wonder what everyone thought of the first chapter.

Demona: Bored I bet all you did was get knocked out, disappear, doodle, and get dressed all the while pondering about your quaint little world.

Kima Hearts: I hate you.

Demona: I love you too creator-san.

Boss: Get to work.

Kima Hearts: All right all right keep your panties on princess.

Boss: Kima.....grrrr

Kima Hearts: Please read, review, and as always enjoy!!
    PART TWO: The light that connects us all...

---I came to the kitchen area and I was entering through the swinging doors when my mom shoved me back out. She turns to me and says.---

Mom "Kima dear go sit with your friends I'll bring your lunch to you. Plus I'm trying to clean the kitchen I need as little people in here as possible. Sweety you look pale are you okay? You did have those dreams again didn't you?"

Me "Nope...hey guys. How are you?"

---I avoided the question by going over to couch and sitting down by Hayner and them. Hayner was the first one to smile at me as I leaned back into the couch and propped up my feet. I didn't notice but Olette kept making faces at Hayner to say something, but he signalled back that would be a bad. I had my eyes closed listening to the sounds of something far away.---

Pence "Hey guys umm the food is done."

Me "Really! Yes Wild Island burgers with seaside speacilty breakfast!"

Olette "Thank you Kima's mom."

Mom "No problem."

Hayner "After this let's hit the beach."

Me "Hell yah!"

---Once we were done we headed out after I grabbed my stuff. I was the first one to tear out of the house and slam the door open. My mom cringed when I did. Olette walked up behind Hayner and said.---

Olette "You know you should tell her."

Hayner "And ruin a good day at the beach."

Olette "You're afraid aren't you?"

Hayner "Remember when she told us about her famous dream guy?"

Olette looking up ahead at Kima and Pence "Yah?"

Hayner "She said she felt connected to him, ya know in love with him, and that she was determined to find him?"

Olette "Yah, Hayner what are you getting at?"

---They continued talking as we headed down the hill. Me and Pence were dodging crabs on the ground snapping at our heels. Hayner continued when he was sure we weren't listening to them.---

Hayner "His name was Riku the name of Sora's friend when he was looking for him and crossed our paths. He's the guy she wants, him not me some Stuggle
    fighter slash lazy *** guy who puts off homework till the last minute."

Olette "Oh Hayner..."

Hayner "That's why I can't tell her because she's already choosen a path I don't know I can follow. Plus she wouldn't want me anyway even though...I love her with all that I've got."

---I stopped at the shoreline touching my feet into the waters edge and began to take off my outfit which underneath was my bikinni swimsuit. Hayner stopped when he saw this. Then I pulled on my serfer protection suit I hooked my self to the board and laid down. Soon I began to paddle out I turned around and waved at the others. Suddenly at that moment a bright beam of light shot down into the water. I watched in amazement and shock because for somed profound reason I couldn't look away. I suddenly heard someone's voice eminitting from the beam of light.---

Unknown "Riku! Kairi! Come let's hit the beach before it gets too crowded."

---I suddenly had a vision I could see what was on the other side of the light. I saw him he was standing on the beach in his swim shorts looking out onto the ocean. His silver hair was blowing lightly in the wind that swept across the area and the light that sparkled as it lit up his crystal blue eyes. I knew at at that moment it was him....the guy from my dreams. I started paddeling towards it Hayner and them started calling out to me, but I couldn't hear them. Suddenly a big wave came and knocked me off my board. I started sinking to the floor and from where I could still see the light going out and as did my concious. At that moment I felt more alone than I ever did in my whole life.---
    ((On the other side of the light))

Riku "Sora did you see that?"

Sora "Yah that was odd."

Kairi "Do you think the King knows about it?"

Sora "Who knows since I'm not the keyblade wielder anymore I wouldn't know."

---They headed home, but Riku kept looking at the ocean wondering if the light would pop back up.---
    ((With Me))

---I suddenly woke up on the beach choking up water and gasping in air. I looked up and I saw Hayner leaning over me looking at me worringly. Olette and Pence sat on my left lookinb down at me concerned as well. I turned to Hayner and patted him on the shoulder as I sat up and said.---

Me "Man was that a wave or what?"

Hayner "Yah, but let's go it's late."

Me "Man I was out that long damnit!"

Olette "Let's come back tomorrow we can leave our boards in the shack over there Pence's dad owns it. He won't mind if we use it as long as we don't forget to ask."

Pence "And I'll let him know tonight. Let's go it looks like it's going to storm."

Me "Okay let's thanks for giving me CPR Hayner."

Hayner blushing "No prob."

---I began walking up the hill as the others followed behind me. Later that night it started storming pretty badly. The wind was howling and the rain pourning heavily like a shower. I woke up durring the night to the loud thunder and lightning outside my window. That's when I noticed the rising waters and that it was hell of alot darker than it was before. I knew the shack was in danger so were all the houses near the shore. I got up and ran through town to the train station. When I rounded the corner there were these shadow creatures with round yellow eyes. One set of them looked like solid black little jokers and the others had knight like armor. I stepped back I had no clue what to do at that moment. Suddenly I had a vision again this time without the light. I saw the guy that the others had said was named Sora he held a key like sword and ever time he saw one of these he fought it. I had no clue what it meant, but at that moment I felt that is what I should do. So suddenly a key like sword popped up right infront of me and floated there as if waiting for me to touch it. So I grabbed it and that's when in a flash of movements and light they were defeated. I knew I had done the right thing. So I continued running towards the train station that is where I saw a fainted ghost like version of myself that was somewhat see through she was wearing an odd outfit.---

Me "Hey! Wait what's your name? Please answer me."

---She suddenly smiled at me at that moment and I felt like I new her more than I knew anything else in mylife. Now that's freaky what's weirder is I think I know what's going to happen next.---

(End of Part two)
    Kima Hearts: Well I'll stop for now I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Demona: I bet they did you actually did something this time.

Kima Hearts: I shall hurt you....very painfully.

Demona: Sure sure that's nice anywho time to go later folks.

Kima Hearts: I'm not done talking to you.

Demona: End

3. Kima Hearts Moogle Assistant

Kingdom Hearts 3--Key to Everything(fanfic) Pt.3:

Author: Kima Hearts aka Anime1lover (www.fanfiction.net)

Chapter title: Where one door closes another one shall open...

Date originally started: June 16th, 2006

Date redone: December 14th, 2006

Disclaimer: Please read chapter one thanks. ^____^
    Kima Hearts: And we're back.

Demona: Oh to joy....

Kima Hearts: See what I work with?

Boss: Don't you mean what I work with?

Kima Hearts: Crap it's the boss....

Demona: May I say this sucks balls.....

Boss: Let's just get started already.

Kima Hearts: Alrighty then...please read, review, and as always enjoy!!
    PART THREE: Where one door closes another one shall open...

---The ghost like me stopped for a faint moment only to fade away when some people in white hoods with black thin lines on the hooded outfits that looked like spider thread. On their shoulder was (XlV) meaning 14 they looked towards me and waved their hands suddenly more of the shadowy things popped up along with some wispy like creatures. I stepped back and ran towards the train station. I got on and it seem to start automatically. It took me towards the beach where it finally stopped. I ran down to the beach to see the water disappearing into a black/purple holes in the sky that were sucking everything up. There were also holes on the ground sucking things down into them. Two of them had Olette and Pence, but the shack was destroyed. Suddenly I felt a jerk at my ankels and that's when I looked down to see I was being drawn into one of the holes. Then I heard a familar voice say to me.---

Hayner "Relax don't fight it. It won't hurt you. I promise you. We'll be safe together."

---I turned to my left to see Hayner calmly standing there with a sad, dead, and cold expression on his face that was almost calm.---

Me "Hay..Hayner? What do you mean by that? How can you say that? Who told you that?"

Hayner "They did."

---The hooded people stood behind him as he too sank into one of the holes. I reached out for him in a vain attempt to get him out of it. When suddenly something hit me on the back of my head knocking me out cold. The next thing I know I'm waking up on what's left of Twilight Town. I rubbed the back of my head and said as I stood up.---

Me "Owww... Where am I? What the hell happened?"

---I heard this low growl behind me so I turned around to see this big shadowy thing that looked like a big shadow sorta with a big heart shaped hole in it's chest. I fell back onto my butt and started scooting back as far as I could till I felt the edge. I looked over to see well everything breaking up and disappearing into nothing.---

Me "Well this is bad, but it could be worse."

---The thing grabs me which makes me scream I turn around to face it's big yellow eyes.---

Me "Well this is definately worse and this is both very awkward and very scary."

---Suddenly I had a vision of the same kid using the key sword to defeat this guy. So I made it appear in my hand and then I said.---

Me "If he can do it so can I."

---I hit the shadow right in the eye making him drop me. Then after a few more hits. The floating chunk of Twilight Town fell to pieces and as I as falling down. I saw what looked like a photograph floating by me. It was spining at a angle but I grabbed it and that's where I had a different kind of vision.---
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---Vision begin---
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unknown "I can't believe it no one came to my birthday...I hate this I hate me...I hate my life."

Unknown"It's okay______I got you Mulan and Mulan 2. Let's go watch them."

---Vision end---
    ---I blacked out again this time it was alot less scaier than the first time. The next time when I woke up I was sitting ontop of a dumpster and my head felt like a ton of bricks. I felt dizzy and I couldn't see straight suddenly I heard voices and I blacked out again. This time when I regain consciousness I was in a way different place than I was before. I was in palace bedroom. How I knew funny feeling and the very rich style to it. Suddenly the door opened up and I sat up at that sound. What entered was a woman that looked like a mouse and woman that looked like a duck. My jaw dropped and my right eye started twitching. Was this for real? Suddenly the mouse woman comes over to me with a green jar of liquid potion I think don't know. She looks at me and says kindly while gently patting my hand.---

Mouse "My name is Queen Minnie and this is my servant, best friend, and advisor Nurse Daisy Duck. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Daisy "When Leon and Merlin found you in an alley in Treverse Town they weren't too sure if you were okay. But when they saw you holding the keyblade they knew to take you to us."

Me "So that's what they key sword thingy is."

Minnie "Yes it was helps balance all the worlds, but it seems you have the one my husband King Mickey use to have."

Daisy "Which means the other one is still out there. Do you think Sora..."

Me clutching my head when she said "Sora" "Oww!"

Minnie "You alright dear?"

Me "Yah it's just I feel like I knew him and yet I don't."

Minnie "I'll send Cid, Leon, and Yuffie to pick him up. We need him here anyways. Daisy will you do that for me? I'm going to take...what is your name dear?"

Me "My name is...Kima."

Minnie "I'm going to take Kima to go eat something."

Daisy "Sure thing I'll get Donald and Goofy to help me."

Minnie "That will be nice now come with me Kima."

---I got up and followed her to the huggest dinning area I had ever seen I couldn't barely see the opposite wall. Damn that's big. She helped me sit down and then her and some maids that looked like catgirls with fairy wings went into the kitchen. I sat there for what seemed like hours when suddenly I heard new voices coming from the door that I had entered. The door opens and comes through them the boy who was always in my dreams steps through followed by a redbrown hair girl and finally the boy in my visions. Plus these two taller guys one had blond hair with goggles on his head the other had somewhat long dark brown hair and a scar across his face. Last a girl that looked way more hyper than a kid pent up on sugar.---

Minnie "Oh it seems they have arrived sorry it took so long we were making enough for everyone."

---At that moment I couldn't beleive it almost. The guy I kept dreaming about, the guy I kept seeking out, the guy I wondered about... was right here infront of me. But I was frozen in my mind and in body even though there was hot food on the table. All I knew at that moment was I was glad to be alive...yet I felt I was only one step closer to being truely awakened. Odd?---

(End of Part three)
    Demona: Hahaha you got stupidfied by your crush hahahaha....

Kima Hearts: So at least mine is around....

Demona: That's not funny that hurts....

Boss: That was insensitive......

Sora: How cruel....

Munnkey: How mean you big meany....

Kima Hearts: Oh geez....okay while I have fun with the whinny pants I'll see ya guys later tell me what ya think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.