Kingdom Hearts II Kingdom Hearts 3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by wesley999, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wesley999 Merlin's Housekeeper

I watched the secret ending form kh2 and that knight was he sora older

2. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Well Normura said in an interview, that the 3 knights in the trailer are brand new characters, so that means it's not an older version of Sora, but that doesn't mean he won't appear in the game, remember Deep Dive, that didn't have Sora in it (to a certain extent)

3. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    Yeah, this looks like its happening somewhere in the future or in the past. Sora might appear but of course KHs don't have to have SOra in them.

4. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

nomura already said the knights are new people>...<

stop thinking that its sora!!!

5. Roxas OG

Like everyone said, they are new peoples.

I reckon this be moved to Speculation, due to the fact it's about KH3.

And I'm sure Sora will make a cameo of some sort ;).

6. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Yeah, belongs in Speculation, bro. ;)

I liked the ending too. The new one I ESPECIALLY can't wait for. We get to see who that shadowy worrior is.

-MOVED-

7. Roxas OG

I heard that they're completely remaking it from top to bottom O_O... it's gonna be awesome :D!

8. GameFreak12389 Traverse Town Homebody

Technically they do. Nomura said that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story. If Sora's story ends, so does Kingdom Hearts. So I doubt theres gona be a new main character or even not have Sora in the game.

9. Axel Chaser

Partying, making tags and Staring at the Sun.
    Well I'd argue that sora's story is based around all the characters we know so it could branch off towards the story of one those characters before or after the events of KH. Just specualtion. But its like FF7 might be considered Cloud's story (I have barely played the Compilation of FF7 so sorry if I get this wrong) but Before Crisis and Crisis Core are Zach's story.

10. Michael Collins Moogle Assistant

WHAT?????? Yes they do. I am the biggest fan of kh and 2 that anyonewill find but withou sora i doint think itwould be the same at all. To use to him

11. Roxas-Kun Merlin's Housekeeper

Statements like that are dangerous my friend.

12. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I heard that there won't be any Sora, Riku, Roxas, anyone in the game. It'll be brand freakin' new....and yeah...just a rumor though...

13. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Well i heard (and im not just saying this cuz im a fan) that the "Shadowy " figure is Axel... now i MIGHT be wrong about that.... But go rewatch it on you tube and keep pausing it so you can see the figure notice how Skinny the figure is and its hair? Look familar?

14. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Hmm....I want to watch the Secret thinger without Youtube...*stupid, yes.* And yeah. If the person's skinny, has skinny hands, and a big butt, it's Axel. ^_^'

15. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

I think kh 3 is happening in the past. this is because when the three knights looked towards the walking person, sgins started appearing. Stuff like Xehanort's memories, Keyblade wars, keyblade master, chasers (I think Chasers is the name of the knights.). Also, if you read the ansem reports from kh 2, then in one of them it describes about Xehanort having uncanny abilities.

It said something about him almost being inhuman. (This might be a spoiler...., but I think Xehanort was keyblade master.)

16. Roxas OG

Agreed - I think this game will all take place in the past.

17. Key_of_Destiny Destiny Islands Resident

And then there's the fact that all those Keyblades make it look like a Keyblade graveyard of some kind. But yea. I'm pretty sure Chasers is referencing the three people. Xehanort? A Keyblade master? *dies* Although... there were three Chasers and four paths. Maybe the one missing is Xehanort because he chose the path of Darkness? Or something like that. >< I can't wait for it to come out!

18. Twilight Deity Link Traverse Town Homebody

Chasers might be the three people
    anyways i have a idea thingy
    I was watching the deep dive vid a while ago
    and it said "nobody"
    so this time I was watching the secret ending for KH2
    and I was thinking they have to be new enemies
    but i don't know that it's the three people

19. mirisa Moogle Assistant

hmp..... i heard those three characters were new but one of those keblades looked like rikus keblad the way to dawn

20. anonymous Merlin's Housekeeper

maybe chasers are the enemy like the heartless (heart) nobodies (body) and now the chasers (soul) that make up the parts of a living person
    reasoning:
    living beings are made of a heart, a body, and a soul, when ones heart is taken by darkness(making the heartless) its body(the nobody) and soul are left behind and if the soul is still inside the body(nobody) than wen sora defeated the nobodies the souls were released(as chasers maybe?) just speculation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.