Kingdom Hearts Blackholed

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zeonark, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Alright before you idiots flame me. I am STILL working on KHT&S. :P

Also yes, Black hole is TIME RELATED. Black holes have been said to take humans to another time, or that was a worm hole >_>

This one will be based a bit more on Final Fantasy :/
    KH T&S and KHBH will each have different features and some Pros and Cons of each :P

I'm also testing some stuff.
    To understand some of the comedy you need to have read KHT&S.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Reverse/Rebirth?
    Namine and Roxas

In the Realm of Twilig-
    "CUT!"
    "What? Did Cloud get his Lines wrong again?"
    "SHUT UP SEPHIROTH!"
    "Why in god's name are we using the Twilight Realm again? More importantly WHY are we starting there?"
    "Who knows? Your Fanfic you idiot monkey."
    "Shut up Blondie. Wait a minute....YOU TWO AREN'T IN THIS SCENE!"
    "WHAT?"
    "Get the damned Sephiroth Remnants here! ACTION!"

In The Realm of Twilight.....

(End of the World)
    Three White haired men were walking upon the "Twilight" universe. Light and Dark both stood together as allies in this world, or they are swore enemies in which they can never return to either other realm. Light and Dark or Light vs Dark. "This is a marvelous resting place." One spoke. Kadaj was his name. He was the leader of the "Sephiroth Remnants". They stood for the unsurrpassed Sephiroth's entire body. Hatred, Insanity, Strength, Allure, cruelty, everything. "Now to find Mother, We'll need those cursed nobodies." Kadaj explained shortly as the other two nodded. The other two were Loz and Yazoo. Yazoo was Sephiroth's pure physical strength. Loz was Sephiroth's Allure. Kadaj stood on a cliff as he opened his palm to a portal. "The stationary." Yazoo silently said as they all walked in. "To bring back mother...We need all XIV. If we bring back unnessicary eqiupment, We'll just kill them off!" Kadaj explained again.

(Keep Playing, And get Google Translate XD) (The Following is Norwegian) (Tell me if your computer can't make this out.) (When the ground shakes play The battle Music for End of the World.)
    "Hvor er du? Min mor? Er hun død? Er hun i live? Jeg har ikke lurt på hvorfor. Jeg ønsker å finne henne igjen for å være komplett. Min bror er vandrende som vi snakker. Du idioter bør lære ditt sted. Som dere ser oss bringe henne tilbake på breakneck tempo! Jeg kalle deg som er fjorten. Kom til meg min slaver!" Kadaj chanted in a loud voice echoing everywhere as the ground started shaking. Kadaj laughed manicanlly as fourteen pillars arose with fourteen people asleep in pods. "Awaken! Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene, Roxas, and Xion!" He commanded as a large Nobody Sign appeared in the sky and it turned from upside down to rightside up. They all awoke as each teleported. "What?" Yazoo asked as there was no trace of them. "Who did this? WHO?" Kadaj roared as a Blond haired spiky man stood in the shadows. "Don't mess with death. It'll kill you." He said leaving.

(Twilight Town - Roxas - Calm)(Roxas: UGH! DX)
    "Ahhhhh!" Someone screamed while falling from the sky as he fell onto the ground in front of the train station. "Ah....What?" He got up. "What the? I'm Roxas again? How did I come back?" He asked. Roxas is number XIII of the Organization. A outcast a bit though, he befriended two others in the organization. Roxas betrayed the organization to find his real self. "Sora" to ask about why the keyblade chose him. He lefted the train station in pain walking while leaning on the wall. "Argh...." He moaned from pain as he looked to the side. "Hayner? Pence? Olette?" He said to himself. Hayner, Pence, and Olette were three teenagers Roxas knew during a incident. The aftermath left with them not knowing him. He walked to the Tram Common as he got over some of the pain. "Everything is the same....I wonder...." He spoke again walking towards the Tram as he hopped on. "Where to kid?" The driver spoke as him and Roxas were the only two on. "The back of the Common please." Roxas replied as in ten minutes they reached the back. Roxas left without a word as he looked at a hole in the wall. "....Namine." Roxas remembered as he walked through.

(Tension Rising)
    Roxas' eye shot open from a large amount of nobodies moving around. A blond hair girl was running away from some as a Giant one took step. Twilight Thorn was it's name. Roxas quickly summoned a White Blade and a Black Blade in the shape of keys. "Oathkeeper" and "Oblivion". Roxas dashed through a few as the screen faded black in the Background. Roxas shot up from above into a locked position but the nobodies roaming on the ground were destroyed as Twilight Thorn appeared in front of him. [​IMG] "Key Counter" Appeared on the side as Roxas kicked Twilight Thorn in the head. "Lunarsault" Appeared from when Twilight Thorn Grabbed Roxas and threw him into the air. Roxas came down and smashed him into his head as some trees were destroyed. Twilight Thorn slid into another part of the forest as they all teleported to a empty Stationary Of Awakening. Twilight Thorn tilted the entire stage as the Blond girl hung on from the top and Roxas slid to the bottom but stuck his Oathkeeper into the wall. Twilight Thorn had a huge sphere of energy hanging under Roxas as TT jumped down and the rest of the platform tilted more. Roxas flew down from not being able to hang on with Oblivion in his hand. "Break Raid" Showed up as Roxas flipped and threw Oblivion into the sphere of energy making a massive explosion. They both landed on the ground as the Girl landed on a hidden platform on the ground. Roxas got up removing both Keyblades from the ground as he began wailing on Twilight Thorn's head. Twilight Thorn got hit one last time as a blinding light came from his head as they both appeared in a seemed to be undamaged forest.

(Twilight Town - Roxas - Calm)(Roxas: ._.)
    They both were on the ground as the blond hair girl got up. "Roxas?" She asked in care as Roxas got up. "Namine?" He asked back. "Yes. It's me..." She replied as Roxas grabbed her hands. "It's good to see you again!" Roxas spoke happily as Namine smiled. "Thank you for helping me. I almost didn't know what to do." Namine thanked. "No problem." Roxas added. "I have a few questions again, Not about my existance though." , "What about?" , "Why is the Organization back?"

-To Be Continued-

Ending Info! (Google Transle needed. Some of the following is in Portuguese.)
    "Organization XII 101!" - Title
    "Good day everyone. My name is Roxas." - Roxas
    "Estou Twilight espinho" - Twilight Thorn
    "....He says hi." - Roxas + Confused
    "Today we are learning of Organization names!" - Roxas + Chalk Borad appears.
    "Now if you all have played Kingdom Hearts 2, You should know that a Member's name is that of the original only mixed up with a X!" - Roxas
    "Tal como com Sora?" - Twilight Thorn
    "Yep! With Sora! Sora is my original name!" - Roxas
    "Now lets reverse it with a X in the middle!" - Roxas + Name spirals and spells "Roxas"
    "See! That's me!" - Roxas
    "Obrigado pela info idiota." - Twilight Thorn
    "I hate you too." - Roxas
    "XIII 101!" Ending

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I messed up the ending a bit. Meh XD
    Cnc? No Harshies <3

Chapter 2
    Chapter 3 - Favorite for Comedy
    Chapter 4
    Chapter 5
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7
    Chapter 8 - 100th Post!
    Chapter 9 - Horrible Mood Chapter
    Chapter 10 - MOST EPIC. <3
    Chapter 11 - Little Original/Official Character Experiment - Current
    Chapter 12 - Failing Comeback
    Chapter 13 - WALT FUCKING DISNEY ASDKFJGK;
    Chapter 14 - Reno Fangirls Only.
    Chapter 15 - New Style. :lolface:

Movie Announcement
    Square Enix Announcement
    Playable Characters 1
    Movie - ISH IN PROGESS - 100% complete - Must find papers and type it out. - New Movie coming, MUCH, MUCH, MUUUUUUUUCH LATER Although.

Story Current Chapter through Private Messages: 35

2. lolermee Traverse Town Homebody

the story is great Zeonark.

i really like the small comedy from Organization XIII 101

3. Shuhbooty moon child

Ahaha, the little scene action. xD
    Adorable. <3333333

I like how you made it sound like Roxas was like, playing a game. xD
    It's hard to explain.. I guess, but you know what I mean. xD
    Awesome job Zeo! <333333
    10/10

4. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Thank ya bro :P

Lol xD Thank other anime shows for that idea.

This Fanfic ish gonna be a bit like a game :P Thanks.

Thanks Onee-chan x3

One moar comment XP

5. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Congratz Dexy :P You're our 5th commenter! <3 You get.....A lemon squishy. *Shot*

Btw, Lover boy is back in the hiz-house XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: Number XV
    Lover Boy Roxy

"WTF? LOVER BOY AGAIN?" - Roxas

Where we left off.......
    "This isn't a book moron." - Roxas

(Dark Johan Theme)(Picture = Fifth Line = Follow Me.)
    "Well? Why are they back? Why am I back?" Roxas was flooding her with questions as she just put her finger on his mouth. "Please....One question at a time...." She said and walked past the side of him as his head turned to her direction. "Follow me to the mansion...if you want your questions answered." She repeated from Roxas' Digital Twilight Town time as he followed. They both went into the white room and sat in chairs. The white room as it's named, is completely white with colored pencil drawings on the wall. A table with two chairs sat in the middle of the room. "Alright. Now tell me. I want answers." , "Roxas....I don't remember too much. It's most things I can't figure out from this but I know who possibly did this." Roxas slammed his hand on the table. "WHO?" He was getting very angry. Namine moved back in fear a bit as Roxas calmed down and sat down. "I-I'm sorry. I'll tell you." She said. "There is three people, Named the Remnants of Sephiroth." , "Sephiroth? ....." Roxas tried to dig into Sora's memories as he remembered a match with Sephiroth a year ago and a meeting with Sephiroth during Hollow Bastion. "....I know him." Roxas spoke. "Good. These are his Brothers. Kazoo, Loz, and their leader. Kadaj. They all share traits of him. They want to bring back their "Mother" to be complete." Namine explained before Roxas stopped her. "Mother? Who?" , "I don't know." Roxas got up and looked out the window. "Go on." Roxas told her. "Kadaj...in a different time was a tool to bring back Sephiroth. During this time Cloud was handling them. You remember Cloud?" Namine said to him as Roxas tried to remember. "I remember Cloud. Guy with Spiky hair right?" Roxas replied. "Yes. Now later they summoned a giant dragon named Bahamut. He was a terrifying dragon who almost killed Cloud. He used all of his friend's help to kill the beast. Kadaj used him for....I don't remember." Namine was struggling to remember to her own memories. "Stop trying so hard." Roxas suggested. "W-When you do find the organization...Can I...." , "What about the organizatio-" , "Join as the XVth member?" Roxas stepped back at her request. "W-Well I-I D-Don't K-Know..." Could Roxas get Xemnas to allow her to join? Roxas just nodded and grabbed her arm. They both disappeared.

(End of Teh World Music)(Roxas: ...Alright I love that music too XD)
    Where The Nothings Gather.....

All the other XII members were already in the room questioning their rebirth missing three members. Roxas, Xion, and the soon to be XV Namine. "So, Where's XIII?" Xigbar asked them all. "Playing with his mind asking about his existance again?" Zexion replied. "That is quite possible." Lexaeus added. "Just because he wants to see his real self means you can start making fun of him?" Axel stood to defend his friend. "Pffft. That sorry fool couldn't find his way through a brick wall." Demyx joked. "What sorry fool?" Roxas asked as him and Namine walked in. "What in-?" They all looked as seeing Roxas bring in a old friend as Marluxia laughed. "Good to see you...Namine." He darkly spoke as she hid behind Roxas. "Xemnas!" Roxas called out. "Yes?" Xemnas finally spoke after a few seconds. "Namine has a request....Can she....Be the XVth?" Roxas said for Namine as the rest of the organization looked at both of them. "Are you MAD man?" Demyx asked him. "There is no way we are dealing with another member!" Vexen yelled as the organization except Xemnas was getting in a uproar. "SILENCE!" Saix yelled as they all sat down the instant he finshed. His voice echoed in demand. "Since when are any of you the Superior? I actually like this idea. We have used her before." Saix added grinning. "No using her! We're treating her like family!" Roxas replied. "Fine then. Family." Saix finshed. "...Well Superior?" Vexen asked. "....Alright." Everyone jumped excluding him, Roxas, Namine, and Axel. "You're going to let a witch like THAT into the organization?" Vexen questioned Xemnas' right to command. "He's made the decision Vexen, Quiet down." Axel calmly said as Vexen turned to him. "Silence! You traitor!" Vexen roared as he still remembered when Axel was commanded to kill Vexen. "Blame Marloosha." Axel replied and Marluxia didn't bother to even touch the statement. "Where is she staying? We don't have XV rooms." , "She can stay in my room!" Xemnas asked from Roxas quickly responding. "....Alright. You and Axel are in charge of her and also her clothing." Xemnas said disappearing as the rest of the organization got up from their chairs. "Way to go Roxas." Axel commented as Roxas was looking at Namine worried. He decided to play a joke. "Hey. Lover Boy, Can ya hear me?" , "What?" Roxas replied without a second's delay as the rest of the organization already left.

(Bleach - Comical World XD)(End of the world again when Axel stops teasting.)(Roxas: AXEL!!! >: )(Almost forgot; Namine's Orgy Clothes, Not Colored.)
    "Where did Lover boy come from?!" Roxas asked Axel ticked off. "I read the other Fanfic. Of course this is WAY funnier....Lover boy." Axel broke the fourth freaking wall. "Did you just break the fourth wall?" Roxas asked still mad. "Yep....Lover boy." , "Would you cut that out?" Roxas was looking at Axel like he was crazy. "...She's lucky she already has her name. So why did you want her to join?" Axel quickly ended the teasting as Roxas looked at the door. "She Requested it." Roxas replied as they walked out to Roxas' Room. "Uhhh...." , "Dear god that's cute..." Roxas and Axel stood with priceless looks on their faces and the fact that Roxas' face was red when they saw Namine in her organization clothes. "Well how do you like it?" Namine asked. It was different from the other clothes. It was a skirt like cloak with the same silver zipper and she had black boots. "It's pretty..." Roxas commented as Axel nugged him with his elbow. "Lover boy." , "Shut up!" Roxas got ticked off the minute he teasted again. "Glad you guys like it." Namine said. She got a blanket out and sat on the floor. "You don't have to sleep there, Sleep in the bed. I'll sleep on the floor." Roxas offered. "But I cou-" , "I insist." Roxas grabbed her Blanket and he put it next to the bed. Namine climbed up to lay down. "Night you two. Don't keep everyone up." , "Shut up Axel!" Roxas had a ticked off mark on his head as Axel left. "Night." Namine told Roxas. "N-Night..." Roxas replied as he laid on the floor with a pillow. They both fell to sleep.

-To be continued....As soon as I kill Writer's Block.-

Ending Show!
    "Fanfic/Show 101!" - Title
    "Yo! everyone!" - Axel
    "My name is Axel, I bet you all are wondering. "What's the fourth wall daddy Axel?" Well I'll tell ya!" - Axel
    "Daddy?" - Namine
    "Daddy My sweet a-" - Roxas
    "SHUT IT! Now, The fourth wall is when characters go out of scirpt and talk about stuff like author's notes, Other fanfics...Lover boy." - Axel
    "Hey Daddy Axel, Why are you such a moron?" - Roxas
    "You wanna TUSLE?" - Axel
    "YEAH!" - Roxas
    -Both start fighting-
    "Uh....See you guys next Chapter!" - Namine
    "Morons..." - Ending

-Credit to Artist of DeviantArt and Nomura of the Manga-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cnc? <3

6. lolermee Traverse Town Homebody

great job Zeonark.
    i like it when they break The fourth wall and the small comedy's at the end.

keep it up.

7. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

Really nice job... I don't know how you write all these. They're soooo cute and funny lol. It's cool how Namine is gonna join the Organization. I can't wait to read the next one...

8. Shuhbooty moon child

Lover Boy Roxas!

<3333333333333333

Love it so far, GIVE ME MORE DAMMIT!!!
    :DDDD

9. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

FOURTH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL

Lol, Thank ya Jazz <3

Oh you xD

DOWN TIGER. DOWN! xD

WARNING
    SOME OF THE THINGS YOU ABOUT TO READ WILL KILL YOU OF LAUGHTER. xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Namine's Real World
    The Weak...Stomach of the Organization

The Next day....Where the Nothings Gather....

(End of teh Worldz....)
    The organization were chatting inside the room. Chatting about plans, life, members, and even their real selfs. Namine and Roxas weren't in the room at the time. They were still sleep as they both woke up. "Good morning Roxas." Namine said with a sweet voice smiling. Roxas yawned as he rubbed his left eye. "Morning Namine." Roxas replied getting up. Namine got up and rushed to the door. "It sounds like everyone's awake." Namine informed Roxas as they left the room. "Hey everyone! Lover Boy's awake!" Axel announced as Roxas punched the wall. "My name isn't Lover boy...." , "Of course it isn't!.....Lover boy." Roxas charged into Axel's chair and rammed it without remembering it was high up. "Idiot." Zexion insulted. "Roxas, Are you okay?" Namine asked him as Roxas was dizzy in pain. "Am I the only one with sense left in here?" Vexen asked them. "Apprently so." Lexaeus replied but no one was even listening to them. "Axel, You're such a kid." Luxord spoke up and Axel rolled his head towards him. "Aw shut up. You're just jealous because I have more fangirls than you." Axel owned Luxord. "Pwnt." Demyx added. Zexion threw in his book directly in Axel's face as it slid down. "....You got something agaisnt me book boy?" Axel asked ticked off. "As if you need to know moron." , "I hate you too."

(Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep at it.)(Short Paragraph :P)
    They all felt the presence of Xemnas as everyone sat down. Namine sat in her chair with Roxas in her lap from dizziness. Xemnas appeared in his chair unhooding himself. "Yo lead. What's the 411?" Demyx said as everyone looked confused. "That's something I expected Axel to say." Larxene commented on Demyx's...."Slang" remark. "...Anyway, What happened to Roxas?" , "Lover boy rammed into my chair." Xemnas chuckled a bit as Axel smirked at Namine. "He's so smug...." Namine thought. "Namine we have a gift for you. Marluxia." Xemnas said as Marluxia got up and stood in his chair. "Namine, We of the Organization are deeply and truly sorry from when we captured you in castle oblivion. We present to you; three tickets. To Twilight Town Assumement park. Having Roxas and Axel supervise you." Axel spit out his drink and Roxas fell up and hit his head on the wall. "Ah....!" Roxas said in pain laying back on Namine's lap. "Why do we have to go?" Axel asked. "Because, if it wasn't for you. Sora would've been on our side. You HAD to let her go. Now you got your wish to help her." Vexen owned Axel. Axel pouted as they all disappeared. "Mansex." Axel said before leaving. "When he gets back, he is getting a serve punishment."

(Play this....Ahh....The girl in this vid is so adorable <3)
    Upon arriving to Twilight Town, They hopped aborad the train and went to the Twilight Asumement Park. It had everything a kid or a teenager could wish for! A swimming pool, a Water slide, Seven entire roller coasters, Large amounts of Food stands, Prize stands, Arcades....Namine stood amazed as she gazed on the park. "Woooooooow......" She was in pure awe as Roxas and Axel stood behind her. "Who the hell pays this much for a park?" They both asked and Namine grabbed them. "Let's go! How about the food stands first! Then the Roller coasters, then the Water slides, then the pools, then a scary movie, then a...." Her list wouldn't stop! Roxas and Axel were confused on the entire list as they both sat at a table. "Umm....Did she say Food, then everything else?" Roxas asked Axel taking some change from his pocket. "Yeah so?" , "Last time I checked. Rides first or....a mess." , "What mess? Nobodies can't get sick!....Can they?" They were both confused as she came back with a heep load of food. "....Oh.....My.....Freaking......GOD...." They both said from the amount of food she brought back. "You two are helping me eat this! Right?" She offered as they both nodded. Roxas grabbed some fries and Axel grabbed a hot pepper. "Uhh, Axel!" , "AW SHUDDAP! I'mma eat this thing and there's nothing you can do about it!" Axel nibbled on it. He blew out fire. "ACK! That's hot even for me! WATER! WATER!" He begged getting a milkshake someone had. "Much better...." Axel finshed throwing the shake back on the person's head. "It's good!" Namine told them eating a burger. "Don't forget Napkins. Yessh." Roxas said sounding like a parent. "STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP RIGHT UP!" Someone spoke up. It was the announcer of the Struggle tournaments. "What good is a fair without a battle? Come up! Step right up!" , "How about you lover boy?" , "M-Me? Well I, But I..." Axel and Namine pushed him up as they saw none other than Seifer walk up. Seifer was a bully in his own way when Roxas was in the Digital Town.

(Twilight Town - Roxas - BATTLEZ!)
    Roxas and Seifer were both handed a Struggle bat. "Hmph, You're the trash I have to take care of? Kneel loser!" Seifer insulted as Roxas didn't bother to remember things about him getting in a battle stance. They both rushed at each other as Seifer jumped up. "Isn't this romantic?" Seifer called out raining down but they both moved in slow motion. "Hatred, Not romance!" was the reaction command as Roxas kicked up Seifer's bat and caught it as he began to Dual wield smashing Seifer repeatedly ending with slamming his into Seifer laying it next to him. Seifer got up and dashed at Roxas as their bats collided. "I think I know you from somewhere!" Seifer told Roxas but he ignored it throwing him back and ending it with a final smash in the head.

(I know, that was short XD Twilight Town - Roxas - Calm)
    "WINNER! Ummm...." , "Roxas." , "Roxas our new underdog!" He held up Roxas' arm as everyone cheered for him as he went to sit down....before he noticed that all the food was gone! "What happened?" Roxas asked them. "Ask her stomach, Not me." Axel replied as Namine sat in her chair looking down for a few minutes. "Full?" Roxas teased. "No way! We have rides to catch!" Namine quickly replied pulling both of them into the rides. First....All seven roller coasters. Then every water slide. Then every scary movie, including large popcorn. They finshed it off with a new go kart ride as they were walking towards the exit. Namine was leaning on a pole in sickness. "Ugggggh....I think I ate too much...." She moaned in pain. "That's what you get for eating loads of junk food, and think your stomach will take it all in after so many rides." Roxas said with his arms folded as Axel already left back to town. "Roxas I don't....Feel too- I don't....Buhhh..." , "No no no wait!" Namine threw up offscreen. Roxas stood there as she was on the ground. "Now will Namine listen when Roxas tells her not to eat 87 hotdogs including 74 burgers and large popcorn before she goes on a ride, and even so she won't eat as much?" , "Namine promises not to eat so much anymore!" , "Or else?" , "Or else Namine will get painful stomach ache...." They spoke in third person as Roxas picked up Namine. "Roxas...One last thing." , "Yes?" , "You do have a spare cloak right?" , "WHAT?"

-Cue Huge Barfing on Roxas' Cloak-
    "WOE IS ME! T_T" - Roxas.

(New theme for Ending! Play repeatedly if needed.)
    "Human Life! 101!" - Title
    "Hello, I'm Roxas!" - Roxas
    "I'm Namine!" - Namine
    "Today, We'll be discussing what happens when you eat a large amount of junk food and go on several rides!" - Roxas + Chalk Borad
    "Now, We'll use Namine as a example!" - Roxas
    "Huh?" - Namine
    "If you eat too much and move in a large pace of motion your stomach won't be able to handle it. Thus it'll have a detaste for the food you ate and....you'll be in Namine's Position." - Roxas
    "That's not fair! I got sick! ><" - Namine
    "You owe me a new jacket anyway." - Roxas
    "Hey Roxas....I.....guhhhh...." - Namine
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" - Roxas
    "GET A NEW COAT!" - Ending

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor wittle Namine XD Poor Roxas! XD
    I lol'd at this chapter, wasn't too much action because Seifer sucks ._. and I was too lazy to think of much else :P

cnc? XD

10. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

That was very funny and how did I know Roxas would become a barf bag?? lol

11. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

Lol... that was funny. Ewwww Namine threw up... never imagined her doing that lol.

12. lolermee Traverse Town Homebody

How ever thought that Namine can eat that's much.

13. Konefeddi Destiny Islands Resident

lol Zeo I like this one also . . . I like how in this one he likes Namine and the other he likes Xion

14. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Soon mah boi Soon.

and now we're on Chapter 4, We finally caught up to Chapters in pages. Now Here you go.

NOW LOL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Reverse/Rebirth Riku, Mickey, and Xion
    The invite.

"Why is it all happening at the same time?"
    "Mother...." - Kadaj
    "Roxas...." - Namine
    "Sephiroth...." - Cloud
    "Maybe it's because they came back. Besides I have good news and bad."
    "Great....How do I explain it to him? Well you might as well tell me."
    "The Bad news is that they got a new member. It might be her."
    "Her? I thought she was still in the mansion."
    "Nope."
    "The good?"
    "XIV hasn't shown up there. If we can find her first. She'll join us."
    "Good point...I did help her."
    "Right R.....Le...s.....G....B.....Holl......asti......"
    -FILE CORRUPTED. BACKUP FILE FAILED.-
    -FILE DELETED-
    -HAVE A NICE DAY-

"Darn it! Now how I am suppose to bring back Mother?" - Kadaj

(Hollow Bastion KH1 recommended - Calm)
    In the castle of Hollow Bastion....

Everything was dusty....Like no one was there in years...The castle doors were still open. Everything was still active. The electricity was still flying throughout everything on the last floor. Heartless didn't roam. They all were sleep on the final floor. A Ship landed on the side of a platform on the main floor. Two people came out. A mouse named "Mickey" who rules Disney Castle. He has dealt with the organization before. The other man was Riku. A boy who fought Roxas and trapped him in the digital twilight town. He is also a close friend of Sora. Riku appeared in the black cloak he gained along with the Blindfold in his hand as he put it on. "You're wearin' that again?" Mickey asked as Riku nodded. "Yeah. It actually makes me feel a bit better when a step into places like this." Riku replied. They both walked towards the open door. "It's so....Empty...." Mickey said as his voice echoed over the complete castle. Every step they took made a echo as Riku walked for the stairs. Mickey looked up at the upper floor. He noticed nothing important. While King Mickey was gazing, Riku walked up to the door on the main floor. It held a heartless symbol with it sealed. "Who put this here?" He asked as he put his hand onto the seal summoning a Dark Fire as the symbol disappeared into black steam. The door opened. Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. It sounded as Riku walked in. The King, Still gazing just noticed Riku already went in. "Wait up Riku!" Mickey called out running to the door. The room was the Library they came into. The books were covered in gray dust as a black haired girl in a Organization cloak laid on the ground. Blood was around her as Riku walked up to her. "Xion, Xion wake up. It's Riku." Riku shoke her as Xion's memories dashed about him and she woke up. "Riku?" She asked as he picked her up. "Good to see you too. Listen, We need your help to defeat the organization." Riku explained as they all were walking out. Mickey didn't listen as he ran to the Gummi Ship. "I couldn't do that I-" , "I know you would never betray them. But this is different. A incident that had a certain "Wing" in it's place." Xion was clueless as they boarded the ship and left. "Where to?" Dale asked. "For now.....Twilight town."

(The world that never was - Calm)
    In The hallway....WTF?

"Dude she barfed on you?" Axel asked Roxas laughing. "Yeah, Luckily Zexion said I could borrow his...He said to Bu- Blow it up when I'm done with it." Roxas stopped at burn knowing Axel would do something incredibly moronic. "You sure he didn't say buuuuuuurn?" Axel asked him. "POSITIVE!" Roxas replied. "...You sure?" Axel wanted to confirm as they both heard moaning. "She still sick?" Axel asked Roxas knowing it was Namine. "No you moron it's Saix. Of course it's her! She ate over 100 things! Why didn't you stop her?" Roxas asked angered as Axel laughed. "It's hilarious when you're pissed off." , "DAMNIT AXEL ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION!" , "No need to yell lover boy. I didn't stop her because I wanted to see if nobodies could get sick or not." Roxas facepalmed himself as Axel snickered. "You know she isn't like us! She's a "Special" nobody plus she doesn't have a X in her name like us!" Roxas explained as Axel stopped. "....I knew that." Axel replied stupidified. Namine moaned more almost asking for attention as they both walked in there. "I'm glad I'm not her." Axel commented on how sick she was. "Guys....." She said turning her head to them. "Hey! If you're gonna barf give the warning!" Roxas yelled hiding behind Axel. "So she can barf on me?" Axel replied. "Ugh...." Namine groaned. "Axel, Go see if Vexen is done with that medicine." Roxas told him as Axel left. Axel entered a lab with test tubes of different colors everywhere. "Purty...." Axel joked as he almost touched one. "Hands down you stupid monkey!" Vexen commanded having a red liqud by him and Axel stopped. "Monkey?" Axel asked him. As Vexen walked past him and he followed. "I'll be back my loves." Axel thought as Vexen grabbed and pulled him to the room. Roxas sat next to Namine as Vexen grabbed a chair and sat down, He held a red liqud medicine with a glass cup. "Give her three cups of this. One last for 6 hours, Two last for a day, All three will last for two days." Vexen explained as Roxas held her head up. He got one cup Vexen poured. "Just drink this and you'll be fine." Roxas said to her as he let her drink each cup. "Thanks Vexen." , "All in a days work. I hope the girl feels better." Vexen left the room with the medicine.

(End of the world - Calm - You can get other music :/ I didn't think this fit well.)
    Namine was feeling alot better....WAY too better ._.

Namine didn't even bother to take Roxas' words into question. She had a large bowl of Ice cream in her lap as she sat on the bed eating it. Axel was sitting, leaning on the wall watching her eat it. "I want some...." Axel said as he reached his hand and Namine smacked it with the spoon. "WELL." Axel thought. Roxas was leaning on the wall straight in front of Namine as he looked at the bowl. "Did you even bother to listen to me?" Roxas asked. "I did! That's why I'm only eating this bowl!.....and several others." , "What?" , "Nothing!" Namine smiled trying to get Roxas' mind off the ice cream. "I'm surpised you didn't blow up the first time." Axel commented. "Did you just call me fat?" , "Excatl- OW!" Axel got hit with a book. Namine pouted eating her ice cream faster. "Way to go moron." , "Way to go Lover boy." They both grabbed each other by the neck and started laughing. "You're like the little brother I've always wanted." Axel said and Roxas laughed more. "You're like the big broter I've always wanted!" Roxas replied. "You two are like the brothers I've wished for." Namine added as they all laughed. Axel stuck his fist into Roxas' hair. "If I'm the big brother...That means....NUGGIE!" Axel stated messing up Roxas' hair. "Cut it out!" Roxas said and Namine laughed at both of them. A letter flew into the window without them noticing. It landed in Namine's ice cream as she ate it without know. "Stop it Axel or Ro-" Namine started choking as they both stopped. Roxas repeatedly hit her in the back. "YOU'LL GET NOTHING OUT THAT WAY!" Axel told him lifting his foot. "Axel wa-!" Axel kicked her in the back as it came out of her mouth. She coughed violently on the floor as Roxas helped her up. "ARE YOU CRAZY? SHE COULD'VE DIED YOU MORON! OF ALL THE STUPIDEST THINGS YOU'VE DONE. THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE WO-" , "It's from Riku." Roxas instantly stopped placing Namine in the bed as he grabbed the letter.

(End of the World - Battle)
    "Hello Roxas. If you found this letter. It's a high chance Namine just choked on it. Now listen. I have requested a duel agaisnt you. Me, The King, and....Your friend, Xion. She wields a new keyblade. "Fatal Crest" of the dragon. I hope you will be well prepared I will kill you on the mark if you mess up once. I have nothing against you for the Digital Twilight Town incident. I don't care what you pick now Roxas number XIII. I picked Way To Dawn. You now shall chose Death or Life you excuse for a nobody. Bring your idiot friends Axel and Namine. No, I'm not like HIM so don't compare me to him. I won't be inviting Sora. Don't expect him. Bring your best and DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT inform the organization. If you do I'll kill you in your sleep. I mean it. Meet us at Twilight Town, Lab. 5:00 PM tomorrow."

"- Riku-sama"

-To be contin-

"CUT! WTF WITH THE RIKU-SAMA THING?"
    "I'm a Sama, Bish. Wanna fight about it?" - Riku

-To be continued....-

"Keyblades 101!" - Title
    "Hello everyone! I'm Namine! - Namine
    "Today, We'll be learning of Kingdom Hearts 2 Status Keyblades!" Namine + Kingdom Hearts 2 Case
    "Now lets look at Roxas' Keyblades!" - Namine
    "OathKeeper and Oblivion, They stand for Sora's friends! Kairi and Riku! Oathkeeper is based from a promise and a good luck charm. Oblivion...Well....Not much history but it's based on Riku." Namine + Oathkeeper and Oblivion
    "Kingdom Key is the Default keyblade for every game, most likely the worst key ever. I can't believe Sora had something like that! It's so weak! But Kingblade for King Mickey was much better!" - Namine + Kingdom Key and Reverse colored Kingdom Key
    "HEY! WHEN DO I APPEAR IN A CHAPTER?" - Sora
    "SILENCE! THIS IS MY SHOW!" - Namine + .45 Cailiber
    "WAIT! WAIT, Oshi-" - Sora
    -Offscreen-
    "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sora + Shot
    "Poor Sora." - Ending

-------------------------------------------------------------------

She STILL didn't listen.

Cnc? :3

15. Konefeddi Destiny Islands Resident

Lol that waz funny . . . didnt know that Namine could be so . . . EVIL!!!

16. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

I can't believe I forgot to make the Announcement here x.x

Guys I've lost it. I'm going to attempt to do a complete Movie Chapter. Get your Attention Spans ready. It's set to be 23 paragraphs and most likely even more. Alot of characters and Officials move in :D The Movie is set for after Chapter 18 of this Fanfic. Time and Space will have one too. When I do this I'm not making another Chapter for atleast a week of how hard I'll work. I'm also THINKING about letting Original Characters in, Low chance though. I'll be stealing characters from other animes too xD I want Nomura to read this and like it so you guys can see the show. Thank Onee-chan too. She'll be able to get this to Square Enix :D So Thank Axelkh765/Onee-chan! Thank you Onee-chan! <3

Yeah x_x that's the announcement. Go figure.

17. Finale Wannabe Nobody

is there a better compliment then super-great-awesome-thingofalifetime-amazing-oneofthebest??
    well it is that

18. Zexion King's Apprentice

Yo..whaddaya know..?
    Kadaj in kh..?
    hmm..
    Sounds Cool! make it good Zeo-sama!

19. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

XD How could I no-.....*ideaaaaa* Namine and Xion, Girl time, Roxas and Axel...no, Axel and Demyx are spying on them....hmmmmm...........I got it, Namine and Xion go to get some quality girl time, while Axel makes Roxas
    *cough*loverboy*cough*
    makes him go along with them, along with that, Demyx gets to follow Axel, who happen to be spying on the three....it's brilliant, but weird in my head. XD

20. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

This one was really good. Namine is so funny. Your stories are sooo detailed. It's great!!! Oh next time put more scenes with Kadaj... I love him lol.