Kingdom Hearts Mechandise, Limit, Master and Wisdom form

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Square-Enix has updated their merchandise website, this time featuring Wisdom, Master and Limit form! You want the info, we got it! Also, Square-Enix has released a press about their Online Merchandise store, for United States, which will be releasing this summer! No specific date yet.

SQUARE ENIX OFFICIAL ONLINE MERCHANDISE STORE

As one of the industry’s premiere makers of high end-collectibles, Square Enix prides itself on producing high-quality items that accurately reflect the nuances and facets of the original source material. Previously available only through retail outlets and third-party vendors, Square Enix will be launching an online store that will stock a full selection of popular and hard-to-find items from series such as MASTER ARMS™, MECHANICAL ARTS™ and PLAY ARTS®. Additionally, figures and merchandise from popular franchises such as DRAGON QUEST, FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN™, FINAL FANTASY XII, KINGDOM HEARTS, as well as online exclusive items will be available for purchase. The SQUARE ENIX OFFICIAL ONLINE MERCHANDISE STORE launches in the United States this summer. For more information please visit

Moving on

KINGDOM HEARTS PLAY ARTS Sora Wisdom Form
    [​IMG]

The Wisdom form becomes a joint movable action figure, and is also has the action figure appearance.

You can also change the equipment with the keyblade as much as you like!

It comes with the Keyblade "Follow the Wind" and the final product is painted, made of PVC, and is 180mm.

The price is 3800 Yen ($31)

KINGDOM HEARTS PLAY ARTS Sora Master Form
    [​IMG]

The Master form becomes a joint movable action figure, and is also has the action figure appearance.

It comes with the Keyblades "Guardian Soul" and Circle of Life. the final product is painted, made of PVC, and is 180mm.

KINGDOM HEARTS PLAY ARTS Sora Limit Form
    [​IMG]

The Limit form becomes a joint movable action figure, and is also has the action figure appearance.

It comes with the Keyblade Kingdom Key the final product is painted, made of PVC, and is 180mm.

THIS IS A LIMITED SALE

Official Square-Enix GOODS Website

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Soku
      Soku
      Awsome, Thanks Xaldin! That Limit one looks cool.
    2. Ninja Sheikah
      Ninja Sheikah
      $31???? Thats a little expensive.......
    3. Vex123
      Vex123
      what did you expect?
    4. Riku Sora
      Riku Sora
      I thought MAx. like 25.$ lol. Well at lest it's not 50$-100#$.
    5. Xamad
      Xamad
      I can't aford it right now, but who knows, maybe I'll find this at epcot some day. Definantly gotta get master form though:)
    6. KL93
      KL93
      Does it really make sense to buy the Limit form one? You could just buy a KH1 Sora. <.<
    7. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      There's only a Limited amount of those one's i believe, so get one while you can i guess.

Anyway thanks for the update, i've been waiting for these.
    8. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      my browser hates me i got logged from every site i'm on.

anyway i'm not one for buying stuff like that but if i could i'd get that master form one in a heartbeat but i'd rather have valor.

i wonder how they would make final form though.
    9. sin_alchemy
      sin_alchemy
      $31 really isn't that much, compared to the ones I've bought. My Axel cost at least $60. I got Roxas and and Sora for $35 each, and Kairi for $32.
    10. Ninja Sheikah
      Ninja Sheikah
      Between $5-15. But I am not one who blows money on something like this. I can find better thigns to invest in.
    11. Silvy
      Silvy
      *sigh* More Soras... The day they release some Organization XIII figures I'll be all over them, but honestly... Enough with the Soras already.
    12. Clontox
      Clontox
      Is there a Valor Form one? What about a Final Form one? And an Anti-Form one would be HECKA TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
    13. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      There both Valor & Final Form are already out, they have been for sometime now.

Sorry but there is no anti-form version.
    14. MoTi550
      MoTi550

Well, on the one hand, Sora IS the main character. On the other hand, it would be nice to have some other characters in action figure form. Like, oh say, Riku? He's a giant part of KH2 and there's no action figure for him, either.
    15. NarakuOni
      NarakuOni
      I bought my Final Form Sora for $29.99, but unless I find these at the store I go to, I'm not gonna spend my money. They do look nice though...especially the Master.
    16. Riku vs Roxas
      Riku vs Roxas
      YAY!!!!!! The finally made Sora Form Figurines!!! LOL!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!
      They Finally have figurines,LOL!!
      Final Form is my favourite!!!
      *starring at Final Form Figurine*
      It's expensive though,LOL!!
      But You never know i'll by on!!
      *Still starring at the Ff Figurine*
      I want to get all of them!!!!!!

17. Black-Harmonia
      Black-Harmonia
      ooh!! I love the limit form one.
      I've been trying to get my hands on the wisdom form figure for ages!
    18. Keyblade_of_Nobody
      Keyblade_of_Nobody
      Where's Valor and Final and Anti?!
    19. Keyblade-Master Axel
      Keyblade-Master Axel
      They aren´t out right now.