Kingdom Hearts Rebirth Trailer English

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by sora6645, Jun 21, 2014.

1. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Hey there Guys. Its me Sora. I am Back . I Just been busy. My Friend GovanifY wanted me to post this for him. So here it is.

Here is a trailer for the english translation of the french fangame Kingdom Hearts Rebirth. I( GovanifY) translated the game w/ the help of the original creator of this game Kreiss. The game is mostly translated but we still have several things to translate. W/e just enjoy the video, the game will be available soon, VERY soon ;)
    Download link Comming Soon
    Thanks, GovanifY

2. Govanify Moogle Assistant

For those that are wondering I created this trailer w/ the original creator of the game, I made the text just a little bit upper and I made the english translation. I just asked sora to create a new thread w/ this.

I think I should present a little bit myself too.
    I(GovanifY)am a romhacker of several KH games. I created some tools for them and did a french translation of KH2FM available here: http://govanify.blogspot.fr/. I helped sora6645 to create some translations for kh2fm w/ my tools. I'm actually working w/ Sora6645, jadentheman, Disgustor, SoraikoSan, Crazycatz00, Keytotruth, gledson, etc...
    This should be half a year I'm working w/ some of them on KH games in general and pretty happy of that(even if guys like crazy are MIA for now)
    W/e I was thinking it was a good way to present myself so I did it ;)
    Oh ya I did a while ago a tool that allowed Crazy's and others to extract the SDATA of KH1.5.
    I'll let ya w/ 2 of my old pastebins I created using IDA Pro and the ps3 sdk, I edited slightly the decompress one and letted the compression one without names at all
    http://pastebin.com/nw3R4RsJ
    http://pastebin.com/hSnEJHnj
    So yeah...don't have much things to say anymore, so this could be a little bit "cliché" but w/e

Enjoy, GovanifY

P.S: Just sayin' but I'm a young french guy so my english isn't really THAT good, please don't care 'bout that, thanks!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  3. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Tell them they should ditch decks. Also why is it in Japaneses?

4. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

thats how he wanted to be in Japanese . He loves the Japanese Voices Miles.

5. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

I can tell.

6. Govanify Moogle Assistant

The japanese voices are a choice made at the beginning of the dev. We're not going to change them. And after all that's just a translation of the 1st game, so we'll maybe add 2/3 things but it'll still be the same game(not like khr2 I'm developping w/ Kreiss atm).

7. riku32194 Moogle Assistant

I tried getting the french version, but after I got it all downloaded, it said that the "rgss104e.dll" file was missing after I tried opening the game, do you know what I should do for that?